• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Lies (as usual) About NFL Letter

JackA

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Donald Trump and RNC attack presidential debate schedule - Jul. 30, 2016

Trump, the pathological liar, popped one yesterday that makes you wonder once again about his sanity. He said on camera he received a letter from the NFL complaining about the fall debate schedule which has two of the three debates planned on nights of NFL games. The NFL immediately issued a press release that it had sent Trump no such letter. Clever liars try not to be caught. Trump keeps on telling lies he must know will be exposed. It's a mental disease. His sheep look the other way. Judging from the newest polls, the larger public is figuring him out.

The other question raised by Trump's NFL comment is whether this is the beginning of his weaseling out of the debates. You can see his dilemma. The debates require preparation, in his case lots of preparation, plus practice, and Trump is lazy.

The man is such a pathological liar.

A trait shared by Hillary in spades but somehow overlooked by those that support her brand of BS. ;)

Trump has many faults, the most aggravating to me being unable to take any criticism without immediately making a reply (in anger?). Hillary has mastered the art of the cackle and/or simply changing the subject when confronted by things that she would rather not address or discuss (until she finds the answer that polls best or simply invents a lie).

My advice to Trump is to study the serenity prayer until he truly "gets it", learn to STFU for a while, listen to carefully selected advisors (not based on opinion polls) and take the time required to study (understand?) a matter before reaching a conclusion.

A trait shared by Hillary in spades but somehow overlooked by those that support her brand of BS. ;)

Trump has many faults, the most aggravating to me being unable to take any criticism without immediately making a reply (in anger?). Hillary has mastered the art of the cackle and/or simply changing the subject when confronted by things that she would rather not address or discuss (until she finds the answer that polls best or simply invents a lie).

My advice to Trump is to study the serenity prayer until he truly "gets it", learn to STFU for a while, listen to carefully selected advisors (not based on opinion polls) and take the time required to study (understand?) a matter before reaching a conclusion.

The difference is Hillary's lies, such as they are, are purposeful, strategic. Trump is the pathological liar, lying when there is no need, lying impulsively, lying because it is second nature to his bragging persona. It's a real difference, suggestive of political cunning on Hillary's part, and psychosis on Trump's part.

The difference is Hillary's lies, such as they are, are purposeful, strategic. Trump is the pathological liar, lying when there is no need, lying impulsively, lying because it is second nature to his bragging persona. It's a real difference, suggestive of political cunning on Hillary's part, and psychosis on Trump's part.

That is a very accurate statement. God, I hate the thought of hearing the words President Hillary Clinton but hearing the words President Don Trump make me want to barf.

Good grief he is a frickin million dollar carnie.

why on why would anyone vote for either of them? how could they have won the nominations? I mean seriously? Have you people lost your minds?

Can only find the sensible thing to do is vote for Gary Johnson.

good advice.

Hang on a minute here. Hillary is the pathological liar. She lies nearly every time she opens her pie hole.

Hillary supporters have absolutely no high ground here. Everything you utter about Trump, fits Hillary to a T.

That is a distinction without much of a difference. Trump would lie just to beat the tar out of you while Hillary would do so only to rob you in the process. ;)

Being declared as the more cunning liar is not going to sway me to the Hillary camp.

That is a distinction without much of a difference. Trump would lie just to beat the tar out of you while Hillary would do so only to rob you in the process. ;)

Being declared as the more cunning liar is not going to sway me to the Hillary camp.

I believe it was Trump who did the robbing, Trump U anyone? I believe the Trump U trial begins in Nov, just in time for Pres Trump to testify in a court of law, way to go GOP.

Trump, the pathological liar, popped one yesterday that makes you wonder once again about his sanity. He said on camera he received a letter from the NFL complaining about the fall debate schedule which has two of the three debates planned on nights of NFL games. The NFL immediately issued a press release that it had sent Trump no such letter. Clever liars try not to be caught. Trump keeps on telling lies he must know will be exposed. It's a mental disease. His sheep look the other way. Judging from the newest polls, the larger public is figuring him out.

The other question raised by Trump's NFL comment is whether this is the beginning of his weaseling out of the debates. You can see his dilemma. The debates require preparation, in his case lots of preparation, plus practice, and Trump is lazy.

He has already programmed his supporters to respond to this by accusing Clinton of being a liar.

Annnnd...

Hang on a minute here. Hillary is the pathological liar. She lies nearly every time she opens her pie hole. Hillary supporters have absolutely no high ground here. Everything you utter about Trump, fits Hillary to a T.

....yeah, um, the problem with that is that if Hillary is a pathological liar and this bothers you, then it should bother you just as much that Trump is a pathological liar.

Can you make the case as to why the liar you support is preferable to Trump? Seems like the choice in this election is between two pathological liars, so people will go with the liar that best fits their political lean. Is that 4really so hard for you to figure out?

Can you make the case as to why the liar you support is preferable to Trump? Seems like the choice in this election is between two pathological liars, so people will go with the liar that best fits their political lean. Is that 4really so hard for you to figure out?

As explained above, Hillary's lies are not pathological. Trump's are.

As explained above, Hillary's lies are not pathological. Trump's are.

LOL. Right. Hillary 'sniper fire' Clinton is not a pathological liar. Great endorsement there, dude. Maybe you could turn that into a winning bumper sticker.

LOL. Right. Hillary 'sniper fire' Clinton is not a pathological liar. Great endorsement there, dude. Maybe you could turn that into a winning bumper sticker.

Not claiming it as an endorsement, dude. I do endorse her for other reasons.

Not claiming it as an endorsement, dude. I do endorse her for other reasons.
Of course you do. You just ignore her lies which makes you no different than the supporters of Trump who you condemn.

Of course you do. You just ignore her lies which makes you no different than the supporters of Trump who you condemn.

The myth of Hillary lies is a 25 year long story told by her political opponents. Yes, there have been lies along the way. If you think politicians are devout truth tellers you are in the wrong forum. But the stain of congenital liar is more the result of propaganda than a documented record, not that the record is blank. Meanwhile, Hillary has made a successful public service career. Her skill and hard work as a senator, for example, led to her easy confirmation as Secretary of State. Mitch McConnell recently complimented her professionalism. This is why I endorse her, in addition to the dangerous and absurd candidacy of Trump.

The myth of Hillary lies is a 25 year long story told by her political opponents. Yes, there have been lies along the way. If you think politicians are devout truth tellers you are in the wrong forum. But the stain of congenital liar is more the result of propaganda than a documented record, not that the record is blank. Meanwhile, Hillary has made a successful public service career. Her skill and hard work as a senator, for example, led to her easy confirmation as Secretary of State. Mitch McConnell recently complimented her professionalism. This is why I endorse her, in addition to the dangerous and absurd candidacy of Trump.

There is a video out contrasting what Hillary told the public during her press conference about the email scandal and what the FBI discovered. She lied. Over and over. You don't care. I get that.

There is a video out contrasting what Hillary told the public during her press conference about the email scandal and what the FBI discovered. She lied. Over and over. You don't care. I get that.

You mean this one?

Easy enough to resolve. He should produce 'the letter', clarify, or admit he lied.

Its sadly all too common to watch BOTH of you groups defending your liar while trying to lambast the other guy.

Hillary is a liar.
Trump is a liar.

And you both know it.

And you will vote for either of those two?

Why would he make such a claim when it can be proven to be false so easily? It is free publicity, same with his comments in regards to his response to the Kahns. The Don is all for free publicity, and sucking the air out of the room. From what i am reading the Trump campaign is hard up for cash, free publicity even though negative is better than being ignored. To be ignored is Trumps biggest fear, he has a pathological need for attention. Unsure why, perhaps his mom bottle fed him, who knows.

so what you are saying is hillary is a premeditated liar and Trump is a impulsive liar.

do you realize you are actually damning the Lying Bitch with that argument

so what you are saying is hillary is a premeditated liar and Trump is a impulsive liar.

do you realize you are actually damning the Lying Bitch with that argument

Premeditated lies are the kind politicians normally make.

Back
Top Bottom