• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump lies about COVID vaccine (within "weeks") again. This dude lies about everything.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
“I’m getting it very soon, within a matter of weeks,” Trump told “Fox & Friends” in an interview, adding: “I would say that you’ll have it long before the end of the year, maybe. Maybe by the end of October.”

Again, it's critical to our top POLITICIAN'S continuing POLITICAL asperations that he lie to people and convince them that a vaccine is imminent. How many dumb asses will he fool this time?

seeing it is being pushed politically and I personally believe that not enough testing will have been done on it to make sure it is safe I won't be taking it
fact is most vaccines take years to be tested , YES it is needed and there may be a safe one coming but I wouldn't trust anything that has been pushed through so fast
Have a nice afternoon

Finding true statements from Trump is much harder than finding false ones.

The chief executive of Pfizer Inc. said Sunday that the pharmaceutical giant should know if its experimental COVID-19 vaccine works by the end of October — and, if approved, it could be distributed in the U.S. by the end of the year.

and from the libs favorite expert:

Today, September 2, Dr. Fauci said that a safe and effective Covid19 vaccine will be ready by the end of the year. He said ongoing clinical trials could end early if results were overwhelmingly positive. Fauci further said that researchers would have “a moral obligation” to end the trials early and make the active vaccine available to everyone and he was not concerned about political pressure

And if you want to believe them:

China hopes to be ready with a vaccine against COVID-19 by the end of this year or early in 2021, a Chinese official said Tuesday.
Chinese Ambassador Huang Xilian said the third phase of clinical trials of China-produced vaccines in some countries started in June and could be completed by September or October.

There are others working on a vaccine and making similar claims, so Trump is listening to the "experts" when he repeats their claims, then again, maybe they are all just liars.

And ... Trump is going to reveal his absolutely awesome healthcare plan in two weeks. You believe him, don't you?

And ... Trump is going to reveal his absolutely awesome healthcare plan in two weeks. You believe him, don't you?
That was back in Aug. wasn't it
Guess he must be using leap year days( Feb 29th ) to make up his weeks
Have a nice evening

What? you no longer believe Dr. Fauci, when he countered Trump you guys were all gushing over him, now he not saying what you want to believe so you ignore him?

seeing it is being pushed politically and I personally believe that not enough testing will have been done on it to make sure it is safe I won't be taking it
fact is most vaccines take years to be tested , YES it is needed and there may be a safe one coming but I wouldn't trust anything that has been pushed through so fast
Have a nice afternoon
What date would be the earliest you would accept a vaccine to have been tested enough? 2022? 2025?

“I’m getting it very soon, within a matter of weeks,” Trump told “Fox & Friends” in an interview, adding: “I would say that you’ll have it long before the end of the year, maybe. Maybe by the end of October.”

Again, it's critical to our top POLITICIAN'S continuing POLITICAL asperations that he lie to people and convince them that a vaccine is imminent. How many dumb asses will he fool this time?

TDS is strong here.

There are others working on a vaccine and making similar claims, so Trump is listening to the "experts" when he repeats their claims, then again, maybe they are all just liars.

There is a difference in timing "long before the end of the year" - Trump's claim - and "by the end of the year" or with China's claim, end of the year or early 2021. That's especially true when we have an election in early November. Those 7 or 8 weeks are pretty significant timing differences.

and from the libs favorite expert:

And if you want to believe them:

That's not true. He may be hearing that a vaccine will be ready by the end of 2020, but it won't be ready for wide spread distribution till 2nd or 3rd qtr of next year. So Trump telling everyone a vaccine will be ready by the end of October is a flat out LIE, and he knows it.

If Trump can get re-elected by telling all these lies, what do you suppose he will do in his next term? He sure won't care how many more thousands of Americans die. He doesn't care now.

That's not true. He may be hearing that a vaccine will be ready by the end of 2020, but it won't be ready for wide spread distribution till 2nd or 3rd qtr of next year. So Trump telling everyone a vaccine will be ready by the end of October is a flat out LIE, and he knows it.

If Trump can get re-elected by telling all these lies, what do you suppose he will do in his next term? He sure won't care how many more thousands of Americans die. He doesn't care now.
Trump did not say it, did you bother to read - no of course not, if you had you might have learned something. Let me make it easy for you,.

The chief executive of Pfizer Inc. said Sunday that the pharmaceutical giant should know if its experimental COVID-19 vaccine works by the end of October — and, if approved, it could be distributed in the U.S. by the end of the year.

any word on a vaccine yet?

Nobody truly knows when the vaccine will be ready because these are blind tests. Some people are making predictions off of early positive results.

Nobody truly knows when the vaccine will be ready because these are blind tests. Some people are making predictions off of early positive results.

like your fav politician?

anyone seen the vaccine yet?

That was back in Aug. wasn't it
Guess he must be using leap year days( Feb 29th ) to make up his weeks
Have a nice evening
Nope, it was even earlier: mid-July. Have you noticed that everything is "in about two weeks" with Trump's 'promises'? I guess he knows that's about the memory span of his idiot supporters who will forget everything he said by that time.

anyone seen the vaccine yet?
This is what Trump is advocating, whether it works or not:

That's how desperate and dangerously deranged Trump is; considering releasing a vaccine which has not undergone the strict protocols established over decades to ensure safe, reliable and efficacious results-just for political advantage.

hasn't Trump been given this new vaccine by now?

Give it up, the humor is long gone and it is now just a boring troll post.

you mean by continuing to point out that your broke boy made yet another promise (pronounced "lie" in Trump world) regarding a very important thing to millions of Americans (a vaccine)?

you mean by continuing to point out that your broke boy made yet another promise (pronounced "lie" in Trump world) regarding a very important thing to millions of Americans (a vaccine)?
You made that point in many posts no matter the relevance. Now it is just background noise. If it makes you happy keep it up, even though it has become foolish, its your call.

You made that point in many posts no matter the relevance. Now it is just background noise. If it makes you happy keep it up, even though it has become foolish, its your call.

that's the beauty of our broke con man's con game. he lies SO much that people like yourself just move on to the next lie and forget about the previous 20,000 lies.

Back
Top Bottom