• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump lies about COVID vaccine (within "weeks") again. This dude lies about everything.

how did what work out for me what are you talking about?
well you think masks protect you from a virus despite their being nothing to support that claim. It's like believing the Earth is flat do you believe that as well?
I wear to protect others and myself. If you want to do stupid stuff, well, have at it!

I wear to protect others and myself. If you want to do stupid stuff, well, have at it!
You can pretend it keeps dragons away that doesn't make it reality. The masks effectiveness is to prevent you from spreading the virus from yourself to someone else that's reality if you wear it to save the universe from Cthulhu or whatever other crazy nonsense you've come up with fine but that's not reality you're not going to get me to accept it as though it were

You can pretend it keeps dragons away that doesn't make it reality. The masks effectiveness is to prevent you from spreading the virus from yourself to someone else that's reality if you wear it to save the universe from Cthulhu or whatever other crazy nonsense you've come up with fine but that's not reality you're not going to get me to accept it as though it were
You are having a tough day....

Back
Top Bottom