• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump lies about COVID vaccine (within "weeks") again. This dude lies about everything.

I'll bite; back in July we also had his brand new healthcare plan he would reveal, "within two weeks". And people still buy into his lies. What is wrong with them; seriously? I even have my doubts that he was sick. Remember the boy who cried "wolf!" in the tale? As Aesop said in the fable, "nobody believes a liar even when he's telling the truth".
That's how bad it is with Trump. "I'm not upset that you lied; I'm upset that I can never trust you again".

Last edited:
74 weeks, to be exact!

I'll bite; back in July we also had his brand new healthcare plan he would reveal, "within two weeks". And people still buy into his lies. What is wrong with them; seriously? I even have my doubts that he was sick. Remember the boy who cried "wolf!" in the tale? As Aesop said in the fable, "nobody believes a liar even when he's telling the truth".
That's how bad it is with Trump. "I'm not upset that you lied; I'm upset that I can never trust you again".

Appearing to "own" the dems is their only strategy, but things like this severely eat away at that farce. It is nothing more than a cloud of chaos and inanity, the tools of morons.

chaos, noun : complete disorder and confusion
inanity, noun : a nonsensical remark or action; lack of sense or meaning; silliness

Last edited:
“I’m getting it very soon, within a matter of weeks,” Trump told “Fox & Friends” in an interview, adding: “I would say that you’ll have it long before the end of the year, maybe. Maybe by the end of October.”

Again, it's critical to our top POLITICIAN'S continuing POLITICAL asperations that he lie to people and convince them that a vaccine is imminent. How many dumb asses will he fool this time?
As soon as he says a matter of weeks or two weeks you know he's lying. Like his August the first health care plan he never announced but promised.

This administration has absolutely no credibility.

“I’m getting it very soon, within a matter of weeks,” Trump told “Fox & Friends” in an interview, adding: “I would say that you’ll have it long before the end of the year, maybe. Maybe by the end of October.”

He has a great health plan too. He'll have it within two weeks. Really.

And infrastructure! Next week is infrastructure week!

As soon as he says a matter of weeks or two weeks you know he's lying. Like his August the first health care plan he never announced but promised.

The 'watch what they do, not what they say' warning is a good thing to adhere to.

Look what happened to this Trump cultist:

He listened to Trump and didn’t wear a mask. He died just days before the president announced his COVID-19 diagnosis

Stephanie Landaverde did everything right. The 24-year-old bartender took all the precautions she could as the pandemic began its spread through Massachusetts. She wore a mask, kept to a small circle of family members, and after restaurants reopened, decided not to return to work in order to protect her vulnerable parents and grandparents, who were all immunocompromised.

But her 81-year-old grandfather, Juan Ciprian, was less cautious. He was a Trump supporter and refused to wear a mask, parroting the president’s statements about the virus not being a concern.

He died last week of COVID-19. His family received his ashes the day after Trump announced his diagnosis.

Again, it's critical to our top POLITICIAN'S continuing POLITICAL asperations that he lie to people and convince them that a vaccine is imminent. How many dumb asses will he fool this time?
Let's see what happens at the end of October. It's amazing to me you're rooting for there not to be a vaccine so that more people contract this and more people die so that you can be right. All the negative things you people say about Trump are reality about you.

Look what happened to this Trump cultist:

He listened to Trump and didn’t wear a mask. He died just days before the president announced his COVID-19 diagnosis

Stephanie Landaverde did everything right. The 24-year-old bartender took all the precautions she could as the pandemic began its spread through Massachusetts. She wore a mask, kept to a small circle of family members, and after restaurants reopened, decided not to return to work in order to protect her vulnerable parents and grandparents, who were all immunocompromised.

But her 81-year-old grandfather, Juan Ciprian, was less cautious. He was a Trump supporter and refused to wear a mask, parroting the president’s statements about the virus not being a concern.

He died last week of COVID-19. His family received his ashes the day after Trump announced his diagnosis.
You people don't even understand medical professionals on this a mask does not protect you from cloven 19 or any virus that's not what they're for. if you think Damascus some sort of talisman to magically protect you against corvid and you catch it and die can I then mock you?

LOL......ok!

”In the video, Trump also said, "The vaccines are coming momentarily."

Check the 1:19 comment?

Blogs, my butt!

You people don't even understand medical professionals on this a mask does not protect you from cloven 19 or any virus that's not what they're for. if you think Damascus some sort of talisman to magically protect you against corvid and you catch it and die can I then mock you?
By all means, go unmasked to large crowds of other unmasked people. Tell me how it goes.

Covid ignores your conspiracy theories.

Its a cult. They go to great lengths to be deliberately ignorant and stupid.

By all means, go unmasked to large crowds of other unmasked people. Tell me how it goes.

Covid ignores your conspiracy theories.
I do it every flu season. In fact there have been viruses around my entire life and I've never worn a mask. chances are if I get covid-19 I'll get over it just like I do if I get the flu just like Donald Trump did.

I do it every flu season. In fact there have been viruses around my entire life and I've never worn a mask. chances are if I get covid-19 I'll get over it just like I do if I get the flu just like Donald Trump did.
I've lived my entire life without dying....

I've lived my entire life without dying....
I never wear a mask during any flu season and flu is a greater threat to me than covid-19. if you want to be manipulated into believing that a mask is somehow is superpower then by all means do it. I simply choose not to be that naive.

I never wear a mask during any flu season and flu is a greater threat to me than covid-19. if you want to be manipulated into believing that a mask is somehow is superpower then by all means do it. I simply choose not to be that naive.
If you get Covid and die, no sympathy from me

If you get Covid and die, no sympathy from me
Because I don't believe in the magical power of your mask that no scientist ever has confirmed?

Again the CDC says the mask doesn't protect you from the virus it protects other people from your virus. I wouldn't want sympathy from a science denier anyway.

Because I don't believe in the magical power of your mask that no scientist ever has confirmed?

Again the CDC says the mask doesn't protect you from the virus it protects other people from your virus. I wouldn't want sympathy from a science denier anyway.
Yeah, well, neither did Herman Cain, how did that work out for you?

Science denier...what a steaming load of bullshit.

Yeah, well, neither did Herman Cain, how did that work out for you?
how did what work out for me what are you talking about?
Science denier...what a steaming load of bullshit.
well you think masks protect you from a virus despite their being nothing to support that claim. It's like believing the Earth is flat do you believe that as well?

Back
Top Bottom