• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump launches new communications platform months after Twitter, Facebook ban

It's a BLOG!!! LOL
Fantastic, I can hardly wait to read his stream of consciousness thoughts. He will do the gop absolutely no good with his hate filled blather.

Hehe ... "new communications platform". Priceless.

He was supposed to start a new social media platform for all his followers to use instead of Twitter.

Instead he starts a blog.
That's just too funny.

He still lost. Doesn't he get it yet? I'm sure, however, there are many among us who truly miss the incoherent ramblings of a senile geriatric. Looks like Trump won't let them down.

Great! I can check it every morning to see what lies and BS will be posted here during the day! Does it have a link to his scam fundraising PAC?

Interesting terms of service.. taking full advantage of section 230.. lmao

4242ADD1-119D-49DD-BA03-E63A99889058.jpeg

Plenty will tune in to see his grade school level bully tactics as he continues to plunder the Republican Party into a White Nationalism disaster for the nation.

I have not even gone there yet to see and I am willing to bet in the past 5-7 days he has already mocked Cheney and Romney, then further pimped the conspiracy theory that the election was stolen from him.

Plenty will tune in to see his grade school level bully tactics as he continues to plunder the Republican Party into a White Nationalism disaster for the nation.

I have not even gone there yet to see and I am willing to bet in the past 5-7 days he has already mocked Cheney and Romney, then further pimped the conspiracy theory that the election was stolen from him.

i checked it out but didn’t register... For Office fans, imagine www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts
for a former president.. 😄

cult members will of course love it. Will it have a built in fact checker though?

You left out Texas-06. But Dems are hoping that was completely insignificant.

He still lost. Doesn't he get it yet? I'm sure, however, there are many among us who truly miss the incoherent ramblings of a senile geriatric. Looks like Trump won't let them down.
It is high comedy...

I used to have a bushisms calendar, one stupid comment a day.

In retrospect I was reading the most intelligent comments from a Republican president for decades...

Trump launches new communications platform months after Twitter, Facebook ban​

The space will allow Trump to post comments, images, and videos​

EXCLUSIVE: Former President Trump launched a communications platform on Tuesday, which will serve as "a place to speak freely and safely," and will eventually give him the ability to communicate directly with his followers, after months of being banned from sites like Twitter and Facebook.

The platform, "From the Desk of Donald J. Trump" appears on www.DonaldJTrump.com/desk.

FACEBOOK'S OVERSIGHT BOARD TO ANNOUNCE DECISION ON TRUMP BAN WEDNESDAY

The space allows Trump to post comments, images, and videos.
========================================================
This is brilliant. Of course all the media is going to focus on his rantings & give him free air time. This gives him the attractant that brings the flies.

Communications platform? It's a ****ing blog filled with the usual Trump grievances.

That man is an idiot.

It will be interesting to see how he ****s this up...

Consider it a tacit admission that he has been unable to get a social media or television deal.

I’m sure we’re going to learn that that is what he has spent most of his time trying to set up, along with plotting vengeance against his enemies and terrorizing his psycophants.

Everyone in media knows that handing Donald Trump the microphone is handing over control. They don’t need to do it anymore.

EXCLUSIVE: Former President Trump launched a communications platform on Tuesday, which will serve as "a place to speak freely and safely," and will eventually give him the ability to communicate directly with his followers, after months of being banned from sites like Twitter and Facebook.

The platform, "From the Desk of Donald J. Trump" appears on www.DonaldJTrump.com/desk.

This is brilliant. Of course all the media is going to focus on his rantings & give him free air time. This gives him the attractant that brings the flies.
Personally, I think Trump should start a whole new social media to directly compete with these other platforms and take a chunk out of their pies. This doesn't really do it. Everyone has their own truths, including Facebook, Twitter, et al. Fact police cherry pick their own facts to try claiming other's facts are not facts. Since everyone can have facts that support their views, it is about impossible to have real fact police because all that winds up happening is you ban everyone who doesn't use your set of cherry picked facts. That goes for both sides.

Personally, I think Trump should start a whole new social media to directly compete with these other platforms and take a chunk out of their pies. This doesn't really do it. Everyone has their own truths, including Facebook, Twitter, et al. Fact police cherry pick their own facts to try claiming other's facts are not facts. Since everyone can have facts that support their views, it is about impossible to have real fact police because all that winds up happening is you ban everyone who doesn't use your set of cherry picked facts. That goes for both sides.

Nooo. Facts can be checked. Stating that Joe Biden and the Democrats stole the election can indeed be fact checked. The idea that you can’t verify anything so everything should be allowed is fine for *your* social media platform, but not others. And if Trump tried to start a new platform, it would have a TOS same as any other platform and people would be banned from it for violating that platform.

Who in their right mind would give that grifter any personal information to sign up for his site???

If Trump could, he would. He can't. He hasn't got the brains or the connections or the money.

You left out Texas-06. But Dems are hoping that was completely insignificant.

I could not resist, I went to the site, and had a good laugh.

I agree and I think that's where we'll end up. There isn't any media able to be unbiased anymore, so to our separate corners we'll go and good old fashioned competition will figure out who does well and not. I don't think the strong Facebook/Twitter monopolies will last for too much longer. All the cancel culture and banning will usher competition in. I don't think it will take too long even though we're not there yet. Once there was such a mission to cancel Trump and conservatives in general, the competition door opened up. I don't think it will be closed but, instead, it will be opened all the way. But, it won't happen overnight.

If Trump and most conservatives didn't push dis/mis information then they wouldn't have to be as you call it "canceled." I call it corrected. Truth, fact, science matters IMO.

Yeah, he'll start a train wreck and get the attention he's craving for it because we can't look away from a train wreck it seems. But this was always the solution, he can go ahead and have his own social media crap and now Twitter and Facebook can't do shit to him over it.

Back
Top Bottom