• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump launches baseless attack on Kamala Harris

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

superradnovel-profile_image-16a7240857d6364d-300x300.jpeg

The perpetual lie-machine.

8/29/20
President Donald Trump told supporters at his campaign rally on Friday night that Sen. Kamala Harris isn't competent enough to be the Democrats' vice presidential nominee, suggesting that his daughter and adviser, Ivanka Trump, would be a better candidate for such a role. Trump made fun of the California Democrat's failed 2020 presidential campaign and suggested that his daughter, who is also a presidential adviser, would be a better vice presidential contender. "You know, I want to see the first woman president also, but I don't want to see a woman president get into that position the way she'd do it -- and she's not competent. She's not competent. They're all saying, 'We want Ivanka.' I don't blame you," Trump said.

Ivanka? Born with a silver-shovel in her mouth Ivanka? :lamo

The sole reason Daddy's little princess is in the White House is due to Trumps love of Nepotism. And for hawking Trump-donor products like she is on The Price Is Right.....

Annotation-2020-07-16-113328-min.jpg

The sole reason Daddy's little princess is in the White House is due to Trumps love of Nepotism. And for hawking Trump-donor products like she is on The Price Is Right.....

I think his point is that Ivanka looks like she would be more competent. What with the fair skin and blonde hair and everything...

So this is it. Your thread is just you crying about Trump saying mean, although true, but still mean things about Harris?

****ing spare me.

So this is it. Your thread is just you crying about Trump saying mean, although true, but still mean things about Harris?

****ing spare me.
Actually, it is more an insult of Pence, since he believes Daddy's little monster would be a better VP.

It's what the twelve-year-old child in the people's White House does.

I think his point is that Ivanka looks like she would be more competent. What with the fair skin and blonde hair and everything...

And all her plastic surgery.

She wants to be president, and Trump wants a family dynasty. His whole family wants it.

Actually, it is more an insult of Pence, since he believes Daddy's little monster would be a better VP.

Yes. Is he really going to try to replace Pence? Could he?

****ing spare me.

Suck an egg

Ho Harris didn't have some hard scrabble up bringing. Don't pretend she did.

She looks like an air headed blond to me.

Did her daddy hand her $130 million and say here honey, go out and start a business.

You do know Kamala's parents are both high-paid professionals, right?

Did her daddy hand her $130 million and say here honey, go out and start a business.

She ****ed her way up the ladder. The only thing she has going for her is her *****. She's let plenty of dudes grab it. :lamo

Last edited:

That woman, Camelhump Harris,is not a good representative of women in business and politics.
Think I heard she's writing a 'how to do it self help book' titled.
"For women who want to get on top of the business world"
sub-titled:
"How to get a couple of legs up!"
"Blowing past the competition"
:lamo

Oh harrumph. Democrats have been attacking not just Donald Trump but everyone who voted for him for five years this is what we call a taste of your own damn medicine.

It’s CONFIRMED! Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

It's CONFIRMED! Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

No, she didn't. Those are misogynistic, bull**** lies. Whatever you are reading into her relationship with Brown, it is filthy propaganda. And Trump, our PRESIDENT, is egging it on, saying " I don't want to see a woman become president the way she would do it," Really, Mr. President? What did you mean by how she would do it? I'd love to see Chuck Wallace ask him THAT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom