• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump launches baseless attack on Kamala Harris

That's enough of that.

Willie Brown admitted:

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago,” Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

“Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco.”

He also bought her a BMW for “services rendered”.

That woman is not a good representative of women in business and politics.
Think I heard she's writing a 'how to do it self help book' titled.
"For women who want to get on top of the business world"
sub-titled:
"How to get a couple of legs up!"
"Blowing past the competition"

:lamo

Willie Brown admitted:

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago,” Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

“Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco.”

He also bought her a BMW for “services rendered”.

Dating and what is being implied are two separate things. He's a Democrat, so of course he helped with her election campaign. And I don't see anything unusual about nominating her to a couple of committees when he could obviously see she was sharp and would do good work.

I don't even like her and I'm disappointed she was chosen, but this line of criticism is about the darkest the right gets, imo.

superradnovel-profile_image-16a7240857d6364d-300x300.jpeg

The perpetual lie-machine.

Ivanka? Born with a silver-shovel in her mouth Ivanka? :lamo

The sole reason Daddy's little princess is in the White House is due to Trumps love of Nepotism. And for hawking Trump-donor products like she is on The Price Is Right.....

Annotation-2020-07-16-113328-min.jpg
Don’t fall for what Trump is doing, distraction. While we’re focused on this and commenting on it, we aren’t talking about how he is in court arguing that the ACA should be declared unconstitutional and said that if re-elected he would eliminate the payroll taxes that supports Medicare and Social Security — basically killing those popular programs.

Dating and what is being implied are two separate things. He's a Democrat, so of course he helped with her election campaign. And I don't see anything unusual about nominating her to a couple of committees when he could obviously see she was sharp and would do good work.

I don't even like her and I'm disappointed she was chosen, but this line of criticism is about the darkest the right gets, imo.

She was sucking his ****, too...lol

Don’t fall for what Trump is doing, distraction. While we’re focused on this and commenting on it, we aren’t talking about how he is in court arguing that the ACA should be declared unconstitutional and said that if re-elected he would eliminate the payroll taxes that supports Medicare and Social Security — basically killing those popular programs.

He's not trying to distract us (and we can carry more than one thought in our heads at one time). He is just being himself.

Actually, it is more an insult of Pence, since he believes Daddy's little monster would be a better VP.

No, he believes that ANYONE would be a better VP than roundheels Harris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She wants to be president, and Trump wants a family dynasty. His whole family wants it.

Got ANY documentation that supports your specious claim?

Did her daddy hand her $130 million and say here honey, go out and start a business.

And she did, and is making a killing with it. That’s what we call successful. I wish I could have done that for my daughter, as do you.

No, she didn't. Those are misogynistic, bull**** lies. Whatever you are reading into her relationship with Brown, it is filthy propaganda. And Trump, our PRESIDENT, is egging it on, saying " I don't want to see a woman become president the way she would do it," Really, Mr. President? What did you mean by how she would do it? I'd love to see Chuck Wallace ask him THAT.

Who is “Chuck Wallace”?

If that’s as bad as it gets, she has nothing to worry about, even when it’s true.

Trump knows who the real Democrat candidate is.

Unfortunately, the Dim base is not smart enough to know that. Rs are.

superradnovel-profile_image-16a7240857d6364d-300x300.jpeg

The perpetual lie-machine.

Ivanka? Born with a silver-shovel in her mouth Ivanka? :lamo

The sole reason Daddy's little princess is in the White House is due to Trumps love of Nepotism. And for hawking Trump-donor products like she is on The Price Is Right.....

Annotation-2020-07-16-113328-min.jpg

The left have spent four years launching baseless attacks on Trump. Remember the Russian collusion delusion, just to name one?

Back
Top Bottom