• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs’ widow for ‘wasting money’ on supporting magazine run by ‘con man’ Goldberg | Independent

"Earlier this week, The Atlantic published an article that described Mr Trump as unwilling to honour the US' s war dead, instead calling lost service members and prisoners of war “losers” and “suckers”.

----

“Steve Jobs would not be happy that his wife is wasting money he left her on a failing Radical Left Magazine that is run by a con man (Goldberg) and spews FAKE NEWS & HATE. Call her, write her, let her know how you feel!!!” said Mr Trump."

Yeah, I'm sure she's worried.

Re: Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs’ widow for ‘wasting money’ on supporting magazine run by ‘con man’ Goldberg | Independent

"Earlier this week, The Atlantic published an article that described Mr Trump as unwilling to honour the US' s war dead, instead calling lost service members and prisoners of war “losers” and “suckers”.

----

“Steve Jobs would not be happy that his wife is wasting money he left her on a failing Radical Left Magazine that is run by a con man (Goldberg) and spews FAKE NEWS & HATE. Call her, write her, let her know how you feel!!!” said Mr Trump."

She can buy and sell Trump!

jobs widow net worth - Google Search

Re: Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

Powell Jobs could buy and sell Donald Trump with couch change.

Yeah, there's the stand up man who represents the Republic. Good thing he's behaves like a mature adult.

Yeah, there's the stand up man who represents the Republic. Good thing he's behaves like a mature adult.

But, he doesn't...

have you noticed all the pro business/pro capitalism/pro "keep the government out of my personal affairs" folks have just mostly disappeared?

Geezus! I always said, 'there's more money to be made through marriage - than hard work'! :2razz:

or just have a really rich dad.

or just have a really rich dad.
Well - we don't have any choice in the latter, but do in the former! :mrgreen:

have you noticed all the pro business/pro capitalism/pro "keep the government out of my personal affairs" folks have just mostly disappeared?

Yeah, well Trump and his Cultists aren't known for their consistency and integrity. Mostly they're the biggest hypocrites on the planet. I remember when the GOP was against Russia, now they make excuses for Russian intervention and play to Putin's demands. Trump Republicans are among the most cowardly, spinless hypocrites who lack all sense of honor and integrity.

Yeah, well Trump and his Cultists aren't known for their consistency and integrity. Mostly they're the biggest hypocrites on the planet. I remember when the GOP was against Russia, now they make excuses for Russian intervention and play to Putin's demands. Trump Republicans are among the most cowardly, spinless hypocrites who lack all sense of honor and integrity.

i have lived among these people for almost 60 years. they really have no other option (hypocrisy) if they want to achieve their real goal.

Geezus! I always said, 'there's more money to be made through marriage - than hard work'! :2razz:

I married a few rungs up, but there was still work to be done......,

----

Good, her **** deserves to come to light. The Atlantic is an embarrassment to journalism; and given the state of today's journalism that says a lot.

I married a few rungs up, but there was still work to be done......,
:lamo

Alright man, that was pretty good!

The corollary to my first post:

"It's just as easy to fall in love with a rich one, as a poor one!"

Good, her **** deserves to come to light. The Atlantic is an embarrassment to journalism; and given the state of today's journalism that says a lot.

^ Hardcore Trump foot soldier.

i'll be so glad when Trump is out of office and the state Attorney Generals have a field day with he and his family's crimes. don't disappear, okay?

Well - we don't have any choice in the latter, but do in the former! :mrgreen:

True some just get lucky, some marry for their luck, ask Melaena.

:lamo

Alright man, that was pretty good!

The corollary to my first post:

"It's just as easy to fall in love with a rich one, as a poor one!"

You think Love is involved?

i'll be so glad when Trump is out of office and the state Attorney Generals have a field day with he and his family's crimes. don't disappear, okay?
After seeing a recent interview with Melania's personal assistant, who was fired and hung-out to dry in the inaugural improprieties investigation, I am fully convinced the Trump family will be facing a slew of investigations & charges by SDNY - if he can't get re-elected.

You think Love is involved?
Hopefully. It would suck to go through life without it!

Hopefully. It would suck to go through life without it!

Some are willing to pretend for a while for the gains monetarily, it rarely lasts, heck trumps been married 3 times and it is doubtful this last one makes it to the finish line unless he kicks the bucket fairly soon. Seen it down more than once, sooner or later they get sick of one another, Love is the only glue that holds a couple together for life.

Some are willing to pretend for a while for the gains monetarily, it rarely lasts, heck trumps been married 3 times and it is doubtful this last one makes it to the finish line unless he kicks the bucket fairly soon. Seen it down more than once, sooner or later they get sick of one another, Love is the only glue that holds a couple together for life.
Yes, agreed. Well, 'love & respect' that is. You can't under-value how important it is to grow in respect.

As to 'love': Well, speaking strictly for myself - I don't find it too hard to love someone or fall in love with them. Not all all. But then I think I pretty much love everybody, at least a little!

And yeah, I was a prolific & voracious dater before I took my marital vows. She better continue to treat me good, or my old ways could return! :2razz:

Trump doesn't like guys like Jobs and Gates because not only are they smarter than he is, but they made their money by actually giving the world something useful.

And you insist you're not in a cult. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom