• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump just told people to cast two votes. In case one somehow doesn't get counted, or something.

What if...?

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
OK. Don't have a link get because I just saw it live.

Just heard the President of the United States say, twice, quite clearly, that the American people should go ahead and send in their ballot.

Then go to the polls and try to vote.

If they don't let you then your vote was counted.

If they let you vote then vote.

Alrighty then.

Wouldn't that be voting twice? Isn't that illegal?

I wonder what he actually heard someone say.

Far too often he says things I'm sure he misheard or didn't understand and then repeats what he thought he heard, which makes no sense.

Damn Republicans always trying to commit voter fraud...

Wouldn't attempting to vote both by mail and in-person be considered voter fraud? Is Trump suggesting his supporters break the law?

Or I can check on the internet with the recorder office to check the status of my mail in ballot.

Anyone else get the feeling our President doesn't really understand the voting system.:mrgreen:

Anything to undermine America.

30a08ab6af7e9ff3bee52fc97f9b09dda1dfc548.jpg

It's why putin chose him and his cult.

Just imagine all the Trumptard head's exploding if Biden had said that. :lamo

But if Dear Leader says so, it must be okay, right?

Wouldn't attempting to vote both by mail and in-person be considered voter fraud? Is Trump suggesting his supporters break the law?

It sounds like another time when he heard something that sounded good and then blew it when he repeated it.

OK. Don't have a link get because I just saw it live.

Just heard the President of the United States say, twice, quite clearly, that the American people should go ahead and send in their ballot.

Then go to the polls and try to vote.

If they don't let you then your vote was counted.

If they let you vote then vote.

Alrighty then.

Wouldn't that be voting twice? Isn't that illegal?

I wonder what he actually heard someone say.

Far too often he says things I'm sure he misheard or didn't understand and then repeats what he thought he heard, which makes no sense.

I'm sure he was just joking.:lol:

It sounds like another time when he heard something that sounded good and then blew it when he repeated it.

Yeah, the Cult gives Trump quite a lot of leeway. Could you imagine how they'd explode had Obama said 1/10 of the crap Trump has said?

Yeah, the Cult gives Trump quite a lot of leeway. Could you imagine how they'd explode had Obama said 1/10 of the crap Trump has said?

We'd still be cleaning up the brains.

Back
Top Bottom