• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Just Flipped the Script

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Isn't it sad that on a day of national tragedy Hillary Clinton is answering softball questions about her email lies on @CNN?

Due to the horrific events taking place in our country, I have decided to postpone my speech on economic opportunity- today in Miami.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/751423658627829760

This is what Trump the Brilliant does, he lulls his adversaries into believing that he is a one trick pony, into thinking that they have him handled, and then at an opportune time he changes everything.

You know that jerk-off pantomime people do, often accompanied by an eye-roll?

Yep, doing it now.

whats that? is that a thing?

Sure it is, though a lot of people dont have the education level to know it.

BUT in this thread I am not interested in making another go at combatting this very harmful victim culture that we have developed, this thread is about Trump flipping the script, being unpredictable, so that he does not lose.

Sure it is, though a lot of people dont have the education level to know it.

BUT in this thread I am not interested in making another go at combatting this very harmful victim culture that we have developed, this thread is about Trump flipping the script, being unpredictable, so that he does not lose.

Get out! You just made that up. Don't bull**** the troops.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is.

I have a 7 year record and 35,000 posts at another place saying exactly the kinds of things I say here, so your theory is easily proven false. And in any case your theory is irrelevant, it is the ideas that matter, not the speaker, another thing you might possibly learn one day. Focusing on the alleged flaws of the speaker while avoiding the idea is a defense mechanism to prevent your ego from needing to deal with that which it does not want to face.

Last edited:
Congrats, you understand the argument.

The argument is that we're supposed to be impressed by Trump, after much struggle and failure, finally rising to the social skills of a petulant 5-year-old?

Ok then.

I have a 7 year record and 35,000 posts at another place saying exactly the kinds of things I say here, so your theory is easily proven false. And in any case your theory is irrelevant, it is the ideas that matter, not the speaker, another thing you might possibly learn one day. Focusing on the alleged flaws of the speaker is a defense mechanism to prevent your ego from needing to deal with that which it does not want to face.

It's not my theory. I just said I wouldn't be suprised if you were.

Are you getting paid for this?

good luck getting your money out of him, then

time to brush up on techniques to file a lien, effect a judgment, and then attach property to effect recovery

So... Trump doing the exact same petty slapping that literally every politician does, makes him brilliant?

*joins Kobie in pantomime*

oh come on ... you know you guys aren't pantomiming.

Back
Top Bottom