• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump jumps on offer to have Joe Rogan moderate debate with Joe Biden

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
President Trump on Monday jumped on an offer from mixed martial arts commentator and Spotify podcast host Joe Rogan to moderate a four-hour debate with former Vice President Joe Biden.

“I do,” Trump responded on Twitter to a post from Tim Kennedy, a retired MMA fighter.

“On my podcast with @joerogan he offered to moderate a debate between @JoeBiden and @realDonaldTrump It would be four hours with no live audience. Just the two candidates, cameras, and their vision of how to move this country forward. Who wants this?” Kennedy said in his tweet.

Rogan and Kennedy were discussing the debates Sunday on the podcast “The Joe Rogan Experience.”

Trump accepts offer from Joe Rogan to moderate debate with Biden

As entertaining, this would be, Joe Biden should decline this kind of debate. Joe Rogan is extremely biased.

What is a Joe Rogan?

Tiny peen comedian who was bad at being funny so he became a right wing podcasting douchebag.

All make sense now?

No wonder Trump jumped on it.

He's afraid of real journalist/moderators.

Joe Rogan is a self-proclaimed progressive, but he will listen to other sides. He definitely leans left. He is/was the US largest podcaster. Joe would be a great moderator and would be very fair...

I actually like Joe Rogan's pod cast, I think he could do a good job.

What is a Joe Rogan?

A comic/podcast host. He's a libertarian. Big gun guy. Opposes circumcision. Was challenged to a cage match by Wesley Snipes like 20 years ago (that's when I first heard of him).

Not a journalist or a pundit. A personality. No wonder Trump wants in. Real journalists and pundits scare him.

Doesn't matter what trump wants the candidates don't get to pick the moderators to the debates. End of fantasy....

Rogan had Bernie Sanders on his pod cast. I don't know, I don't think Rogan is as bad as some thing he may be.

A comic/podcast host. He's a libertarian. Big gun guy. Opposes circumcision. Was challenged to a cage match by Wesley Snipes like 20 years ago (that's when I first heard of him).

Not a journalist or a pundit. A personality. No wonder Trump wants in. Real journalists and pundits scare him.

He lost my support at Libertarian. Great idea if you lived on a desert island alone but as soon as you realize you live better as society the idea becomes parasitic.

He lost my support at Libertarian. Great idea if you lived on a desert island alone but as soon as you realize you live better as society the idea becomes parasitic.

He was a big Ron Paul guy previously. This time around he was all in for Tulsi Gabbard.

Doesn't matter what trump wants the candidates don't get to pick the moderators to the debates. End of fantasy....

Well, that's exactly it.

Agree. It's not going to happen. Biden and Trump agreed on 3 debates and that's it.

Rogan admitted that he's not a political expert.

If you haven't seen it, here's Joe Rogan when the idea was presented to him.

Back
Top Bottom