• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Jr. Says Obama Lifted Phrase From His RNC Speech

Seems to be the case. Obama probably gave a good speech. I didn't watch. I generally avoid watching the conventions. Seems like the enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton is not what they had hoped though, regardless of who was talking.

I'm in the same boat. I also avoid watching by and large. I catch bits and pieces from the "after reports". Didn't watch Trump, no interest in the slightest to watch Obama, and I'd rather have my teeth drilled than listen to Hilary today.

This is a unique election season. Super status quo, versus anything but status quo. Given the mood of voters, it's quite the horse race.

I'm in the same boat. I also avoid watching by and large. I catch bits and pieces from the "after reports". Didn't watch Trump, no interest in the slightest to watch Obama, and I'd rather have my teeth drilled than listen to Hilary today.

This is a unique election season. Super status quo, versus anything but status quo. Given the mood of voters, it's quite the horse race.

I'm usually in bed before the candidates speak anyway, and I'm not interested in the slightest in the convention hype. I get up very early. Like you, I'll pick up the essential stuff after the fact. Looks to me like Trump has had a good couple of weeks. I doubt it'll last, but with this election, who knows. Trump may be a player in PA and a few other states traditionally aligned with democrats. The dems better hope Hillary finds another gear. She's not a good campaigner, so she's forced to rely on the loyal and her party apparatus. Then again, Trump is liable to say anything, so he could fade quickly in a very short time. It's a long way to November from here.

Back
Top Bottom