• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump jokes US should 'put the Chinese flag' on F-22 fighter jets and 'bomb the s---' out of Russia

Really? What would you like to see Biden do in regard to the Ukraine / Russia conflict? Be specific.

I suspect Putin does not believe the sanctions are insignificant.
I would like Biden to convince Russia to stand down

You are clearly butthurt. Biden isn't the topic.
And now you have taken us full circle congratulations. Trump is not the potus, Biden is. What Trump says does not matter. What Biden says does matter. The topic is an attempt to divert attention away from how bad of a leader Biden is.

Discussion over but you can have last word because I know you will feel the need to try again.

And now you have taken us full circle congratulations. Trump is not the potus, Biden is. What Trump says does not matter. What Biden says does matter. The topic is an attempt to divert attention away from how bad of a leader Biden is.

Discussion over but you can have last word because I know you will feel the need to try again.
I think you're in the wrong thread. Butthurt will do that

The topic is Trump, not Biden.

LOL 10 times worse than the current President telling Vlad he had no problem with a "minor incursion" into the Ukraine, huh?

A Russian cyberattack would not warrant the same response as a military attack.

It's kind of complicated.

I would like Biden to convince Russia to stand down
we all would.

How would you have Biden go about doing that? Be specific.
For example, would you:
- Use cruise missile to take out the Russian convoy.
- Put boots on the ground.
- Have the Airforce engage all Russian troops in Ukraine.

Your statements are similar to what Trump does, give some general response so you have room to back peddle.

we all would.

For example, would you:

Your statements are similar to what Trump does, give some general response so you have room to back peddle.
Trouble wasn't elected President. Biden was. How about he lives up to the bullshit he was tweeting out of his basement during the campaign?

"Vladimir Putin doesn't want me to be President. He doesn't want me to be our nominee. "If you're wondering why—it's because I'm the only person in this field who's ever gone toe-to-toe with him,"

Trump needs to stop talking about the Ukraine situation, he's making it worse by saying moronic things like this. Having said that. I'm sure that members of the MAGA movement in places like Texas are all for this now.

Donald, please shut up and go play some golf while the adults run things for a while.

I like Trump talking. It seems to drive people insane. Which makes for a more entertaining news cycle.

I think you're in the wrong thread. Butthurt will do that

The topic is Trump, not Biden.
Don't you love the way all the Trump apologists jump on these kind of threads and try to make them about Biden when we're talking about the orange baboon's incompetence?

A Russian cyberattack would not warrant the same response as a military attack.

You're right practically; theoretically it depends on the impact. If a cyberattack could poison the US water supply and threaten to kill millions of Americans, it would deserve the response of a military attack. The same principle can apply to Russia's reaction to sanctions intended to threaten his presidency, which he's already called acts of war, with the risk of his using nuclear threats in response.

we all would.

For example, would you:

WADR it's a bullshit question because you know as well as I do that neither you or I have enough information to "be specific" like your asking.

Biden needs to use the intelligence he is privy to and devise a plan to return peace to the world.

So far I see no evidence that he is having any success in doing that. He is looking weak on the world stage by cowering to Russia.

He specifically should be forcing Russia to retreat from it's current position.
and exactly how should he be doing that? what specific actions should he take?

and exactly how should he be doing that? what specific actions should he take?
Play your nuts and bolts game with someone else. If you want to take the position that it's not possible to have better results than Biden has had, so be it. That's on you. I demand better.

Play your nuts and bolts game with someone else. If you want to take the position that it's not possible to have better results than Biden has had, so be it. That's on you. I demand better.
Maybe Biden should ask Putin for a favor, like Trump said he would. Lol.

Looks like extreme butthurt to me.

Trouble wasn't elected President. Biden was. How about he lives up to the bullshit he was tweeting out of his basement during the campaign?

"Vladimir Putin doesn't want me to be President. He doesn't want me to be our nominee. "If you're wondering why—it's because I'm the only person in this field who's ever gone toe-to-toe with him,"
and still no specifics.

Still no specific you want Biden / US to do with the problem in Ukraine.

Got it.

We don't know all that is being done behind the scene. I am no fan of the old man, but surely he and his advisors aren't knitting.

The "cherry picked" portion is still in all of the sources (which appear to be just copies of the Daily Mail piece, not sure why you think so many links were needed) you provided. I see nothing in the links that expands on Trump's idea of using F-22s as pretend Chinese aircraft.

So, what is the purpose of posting these?
It is shame it has to be spelled out for you but, it was to show there is more to the story other than the joke Trump cracked towards the end.

Back
Top Bottom