• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump jokes US should 'put the Chinese flag' on F-22 fighter jets and 'bomb the s---' out of Russia

What a hopeless attempt at distraction. 🤣 🤣 🤣
By you, yes it was. What Trump says doesn't matter. What Biden does and says does matter. For months Biden has been ignoring the growing threat and now it's grown beyond his control and he continues to do nothing while people like you whine about Trump.

You have to expect his supporters' response to be, 'YA, GREAT IDEA, IF THE ELECTION HADN'T BEEN STOLEN WE'D BEAT RUSSIA BY HAVING THE CHINESE AT WAR WITH THEM! BUT CHINA JOE DOESN'T WANT THAT HE LOVES CHINA NOT AMERICA!'

Aren’t F-22s ‘invisible?’

How is the marking going to be visible?
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...elieve-f-35s-are-literally-invisible-n1131361
But part of his unscripted remarks touched on a subject Trump seemed to find fascinating. "With the Air Force, we're ordering a lot of planes, in particular the F-35 fighter jet, which is, you know, almost like an invisible fighter," he said. "I was asking the Air Force guys, I said, 'How good is this plane?' They said, 'Well, sir, you can't see it.' I said, yeah, but in a fight -- you know, a fight, like I watch in the movies -- they fight, they're fighting. How good is this? They say, 'Well, it wins every time because the enemy cannot see it. Even if it's right next to it, it can't see it.' I said, 'That helps. That's a good thing.'"
🤦‍♂️

Must've missed that. Good lord. And his morons worship him. What an unbelievable idiot.

And now for the rest of the cherry picked report:

Did the Trumpist seriously just post seven links for the same quote?

At any rate, I don't think anyone cares about Trump's desperate back-pedaling. He thinks Putin was a genius to do this. He said so. What he said after his circle finally got through to him is fake. What he said from the gut was real.

The "cherry picked" portion is still in all of the sources (which appear to be just copies of the Daily Mail piece, not sure why you think so many links were needed) you provided. I see nothing in the links that expands on Trump's idea of using F-22s as pretend Chinese aircraft.

So, what is the purpose of posting these?

I take it you want the US to engage in a war with Russia. Seems the US and NATO are involved with the Ukraine situation.
The same NATO that Trump wanted the US out of.

LetsGoTrump
I want Biden to be a leader

By you, yes it was. What Trump says doesn't matter. What Biden does and says does matter. For months Biden has been ignoring the growing threat and now it's grown beyond his control and he continues to do nothing while people like you whine about Trump.
My, someone is triggered about this. What would you have Biden do that he hasn't done? Much of this is the result of TRUMP damaging our standing in NATO and the international platform, he owns this. The only thing Putin was waiting for while Trump was in office was for the orange baboon to withdraw from NATO as he constantly threatened to do. When the one term loser got booted Putin saw Biden was all about strengthening our relationship with our allies and NATO and realized the US wasn't going anywhere so he went ahead.

Again, Trump owns this.

Trump needs to stop talking about the Ukraine situation, he's making it worse by saying moronic things like this. Having said that. I'm sure that members of the MAGA movement in places like Texas are all for this now.

Donald, please shut up and go play some golf while the adults run things for a while.

LOL 10 times worse than the current President telling Vlad he had no problem with a "minor incursion" into the Ukraine, huh?

Meh. Trump changed his tune, due to the mood of the country turning against him. Last week he circulated pro-Putin RT Russian propaganda. Trump's not fooling anyone, here.

NATO going from 'worst unity in history' to 'best unity in history' in like a year is a pretty big change.

Even more reason no one should listen to CheetoTan talk.

My, someone is triggered about this. What would you have Biden do that he hasn't done? Much of this is the result of TRUMP damaging our standing in NATO and the international platform, he owns this. The only thing Putin was waiting for while Trump was in office was for the orange baboon to withdraw from NATO as he constantly threatened to do. When the one term loser got booted Putin saw Biden was all about strengthening our relationship with our allies and NATO and realized the US wasn't going anywhere so he went ahead.

Again, Trump owns this.
Lol @ the desperation to turn peoples eyes off of the dismal performance of the guy you elected, Joe useless Biden. I understand I would be embarrassed if I had voted for him too.

imo, he is.

What is he failing to do regarding Ukraine?
He is failing to do anything of any significance. The only thing he has done is shown up a day late and a dollar short with meaningless sanctions.

He is failing to do anything of any significance. The only thing he has done is shown up a day late and a dollar short with meaningless sanctions.

Really? What would you like to see Biden do in regard to the Ukraine / Russia conflict? Be specific.

I suspect Putin does not believe the sanctions are insignificant.

Was he joking?
like he would actually do anything that was not in putin's best interest

tRump has already told us where he is on this issue
putin was found by him to be savvy for invading ukraine

tRump has told us who he is
we should listen to him

Guessing the Putin money has dried up due to banking sanctions..
that may put tRump in an even bigger bind, having to pay the oligarchs back

Lol. Your sore losing is glaring. Sticks out like a sore thumb. Lol. Poor guy. Deep breaths
If you think what I said about him is an example of being a sore loser I would love to hear your opinion about all the Trump hater's posts while he was the potus

Back
Top Bottom