• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump it is, some reservations, but better than Hillary. Hope is outside Presidency!

Kurmugeon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Don't get me wrong, I like allot of what Trump is saying, but I still have allot of reservations about Trump being able to deliver what he is promising.

I would have preferred a number of other candidate choices over Trump, but it is done now, so we must unite and make the best of it.

Do not forget who the real enemy of a Working Class Free America is...

The Progressive-Fascists such as:
Obama (My Pen and Phone)(You didn't build that)(This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility)
Eric Holder (My People)
Lois Lerner (No one will ever believe that both your hard drive and mine crashed with a week of each other)
Hillary Clinton (What does it matter now)
Bill Clinton (It depends on what the meaning of the word "Is" is)
Melissa Click(Can I get some muscle over here)
Bill Ayers (We didn't do near enough(bombings of innocents))
Cass Sunstein ( We ought to ban hunting)(Fairness Doctrine)
Maxine Waters (Tea Party can go straight to hell)
John Holdren (We need Compulsory Abortion, Steriant in drinking water, and a Planetary Government to oversee it)
Mark Lloyd (It should be clear by now that my focus here is not freedom of speech or the press. (As head of FCC))
Susan Rice ( Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl served with honor and distinction.)
Valerie Jarrett ( Corrupt political who long worked with Mayor Daily machine and is a self-avowed, pro-Iranian Communist)
David Axelrod ( Communist who has worked with the KGB and a long history of promoting Far-Left Extremists)
Preeta Bansal (Critical Race Theorist, Living Constitution, Debunk Original Intent Concept, book Republicanism is Racism)
Carol Browner ( Commission for a Sustainable World Society, Redistribution of Wealth to 3rd World Countries )
Joshua DuBois ( Degree in Black Nationalism seeking a separate Black Nation )

List Of Obama's Czars

Who would have thought that America would end up with more Czar's than Communist Russia?!

A majority of non-Democrats want Trump... or at least think they want what Trump has presented himself as representing.

I believe that we may not get from Trump half of what has been promised, and allot of it will come with some very ugly strings and side-effects.

I suspect that Trump will be a "Conservative" in the same way that Obama is a Liberal.

Obama's Liberalism looks allot like Ethnocentric Authoritarian Fascism.

Trump's Conservatism, will likely look allot like Establishment Liberalism.

Still, Trump is the Nominee, and he's allot more hopeful than Hillary or Bernie.

We, the American Working Class, will not get much from the 2016 Presidential Election, regardless of who wins.

We now need to work toward salvaging what we can from the 2016 election.

We can focus on insuring that we remove Progressive-Fascists from power at all other levels of public office and authority:
Senators
House Reps
Justices
Judges
Governors
Appointed Heads of the CIA, FBI, EPA, IRS, NSA, FCC, NASA, ...
Mayors
City Councilmen
School Board Members
Dog Catcher!

The point is, even though things look bleak for the American Working Class for 2016, we can still make significant headway in limiting Government and saving our livelihoods and way of life, by doing all in our power to remove from power and Authority the Obama Radical Lefties anywhere and everywhere they are found!

Question for Debate:

What person/office other the Presidency, do you most want to see a Destructive, Radical Leftist removed from in 2016?

-

Last edited:
Re: Trump it is, some reservations, but better than Hillary. Hope is outside Presiden

Don't get me wrong, I like allot of what Trump is saying, but I still have allot of reservations about Trump being able to deliver what he is promising.

I would have preferred a number of other candidate choices over Trump, but it is done now, so we must unite and make the best of it.

Obama (My Pen and Phone)(You didn't build that)(This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility)
Eric Holder (My People)
Lois Lerner (No one will ever believe that both your hard drive and mine crashed with a week of each other)
John Holdren (We need Compulsory Abortion, Steriant in drinking water, and a Planetary Government to oversee it)
Mark Lloyd (It should be clear by now that my focus here is not freedom of speech or the press. (As head of FCC))
Valerie Jarrett ( Corrupt political who long worked with Mayor Daily machine and is a self-avowed, pro-Iranian Communist)
David Axelrod ( Communist who has worked with the KGB and a long history of promoting Far-Left Extremists)
Preeta Bansal (Critical Race Theorist, Living Constitution, Debunk Original Intent Concept, book Republicanism is Racism)
Carol Browner ( Commission for a Sustainable World Society, Redistribution of Wealth to 3rd World Countries )

You forgot:

Donald Trump (Alt/Right, Ban Muslims, Restrict Free Speech, Restrict Guns, Universal Health Care, Higher Taxes, Mercantilism)

Re: Trump it is, some reservations, but better than Hillary. Hope is outside Presiden

You forgot:

Donald Trump (Alt/Right, Ban Muslims, Restrict Free Speech, Restrict Guns, Universal Health Care, Higher Taxes, Mercantilism)

I fear exactly what you state... Still better than Hillary or Bernie.

Trump may turn out to be a Destructive, Radical, Progressive-Fascist.

Hillary and Bernie have already shown themselves, time and again, to be Destructive, Radical, Progressive-Fascists.

Time will tell.

Our hope does not lie in the U.S. Presidency, but rather in cleaning out the Destructive, Radical, Progressive-Fascists from all other levels of Authority and public office!

-

I fear exactly what you state... Still better than Hillary or Bernie.

Trump may turn out to be a Destructive, Radical, Progressive-Fascist.

Hillary and Bernie have already shown themselves, time and again, to be Destructive, Radical, Progressive-Fascists.

Time will tell.

Our hope does not lie in the U.S. Presidency, but rather in cleaning out the Destructive, Radical, Progressive-Fascists from all other levels of Authority and public office!

-

Hillary, Bernie, and Trump are all Progressive-Fascists.

Hillary and Bernie, however, will face an actual unified opposition that can check the worst of their power grabs and which might even respond by reigning in the Imperial presidency.

Trump will not - instead, he will be able to run rampant, doing damage as he pleases.

Hillary, Bernie, and Trump are all Progressive-Fascists.

Hillary and Bernie, however, will face an actual unified opposition that can check the worst of their power grabs and which might even respond by reigning in the Imperial presidency.

Trump will not - instead, he will be able to run rampant, doing damage as he pleases.

Obama has not be allowed to run rampant, doing damage as he pleases?

-

Eric Holder (My People)

List Of Obama's Czars

Who would have thought that America would end up with more Czar's than Communist Russia?!

A majority of non-Democrats want Trump... or at least think they want what Trump has presented himself as representing.

I believe that we may not get from Trump half of what has been promised, and allot of it will come with some very ugly strings and side-effects.

I suspect that Trump will be a "Conservative" in the same way that Obama is a Liberal.

Still, Trump is the Nominee, and he's allot more hopeful than Hillary or Bernie.

We, the American Working Class, will not get much from the 2016 Presidential Election, regardless of who wins.

We can focus on insuring that we remove Progressive-Fascists from power at all other levels of public office and authority:
Senators
House Reps
Justices
Judges
Governors
Mayors
City Councilmen
School Board Members
Dog Catcher!

The point is, even though things look bleak for the American Working Class for 2016, we can still make significant headway in limiting Government and saving our livelihoods and way of life, by doing all in our power to remove from power and Authority the Obama Radical Lefties anywhere and everywhere they are found!

Question for Debate:

What person/office other the Presidency, do you most want to see a Destructive, Radical Leftist removed from in 2016?

-
Nice try but the majority of real Conservatives will never support the donald, since he is not now, nor has he ever been, a Conservative. Fact of the matter is he has to win at least 79 of the open 110 electoral college votes, that is not gonna happen, so he is as good as toast before the race really kicks into high gear.
Worst Presidential race ever.

-

Now imagine how much a progressive in a Republican suit can get away with.

Now imagine how much a progressive in a Republican suit can get away with.

The "Republican Suit" has no where near as much "Rogue President", "Violate the Oath of Office and Constitution" clout as the "I'm a Black-Victim" Race Card.

In my mind, a President Trump at his worst, will be a lesser of evils, compared to Hillary, and an order of magnitude less than Obama.

Republicans who violate the law tend to be held accountable by the MSM, Courts, Congress, and the American People.

Just ask Nixon.

-

The "Republican Suit" has no where near as much "Rogue President", "Violate the Oath of Office and Constitution" clout as the "I'm a Black-Victim" Race Card.

In my mind, a President Trump at his worst, will be a lesser of evils, compared to Hillary, and an order of magnitude less than Obama.

Republicans who violate the law tend to be held accountable by the MSM, Courts, Congress, and the American People.

Just ask Nixon.

-

You may be right, but I'm tired....so very very tired....of voting for the 'lesser of two evils'.

I can not, in any way, support or vote for Donald Trump.

-

Nope. First a Republican House, then a Republican Congress, and now a Republican Congress and the courts have checked him.

Quick example: How many gun restrictions were passed in the wake of the Newtown shootings?

Follow up question: How did Trump respond to the President's speech after the Newtown shootings?

You may be right, but I'm tired....so very very tired....of voting for the 'lesser of two evils'.

I can not, in any way, support or vote for Donald Trump.

Hillary is proven taking bribes and large money from foreign, hostile interests.

Bernie is promising "Free" everything to everybody... but not saying how it will be paid for... a printing press, I guess.

Neither Hillary or Bernie are mentally, emotionally or integrity qualified to be President of the United States.

We should be choosing between Jim Webb and Ben Carson...

If wishes were horses....

Working Americans Hopes are not to be found in the 2016 Presidency.

We do have hope in 2016, in the form of removing Lefties from power everywhere else!

-

Hillary is proven taking bribes and large money from foreign, hostile interests.

Bernie is promising "Free" everything to everybody... but not saying how it will be paid for... a printing press, I guess.

Neither Hillary or Bernie are mentally, emotionally or integrity qualified to be President of the United States.

We should be choosing between Jim Webb and Ben Carson...

If wishes were horses....

Working Americans Hopes are not to be found in the 2016 Presidency.

We do have hope in 2016, in the form of removing Lefties from power everywhere else!

-

And Trump has bragged about paying bribes. He's talked repeatedly about 'buying' politicians.

He is not worthy either.

And Trump has bragged about paying bribes. He's talked repeatedly about 'buying' politicians.

He is not worthy either.

No, Trump is not worthy. But you only get two choices.

Hope in 2016 is not in the Office of the Presidency, it is in cleaning out the vast numbers of Radical Lefties from every other position of Authority and public office!

Tears for Fears profits man nothing.

Focus on what GOOD can still be accomplished!

In 2016, what Radical Lefties should be removed at Top Priority?

(After Obama...)

-

No, Trump is not worthy. But you only get two choices.

Hope in 2016 is not in the Office of the Presidency, it is in cleaning out the vast numbers of Radical Lefties from every other position of Authority and public office!

Tears for Fears profits man nothing.

Focus on what GOOD can still be accomplished!

In 2016, what Radical Lefties should be removed at Top Priority?

(After Obama...)

-

Oh, have no fear. I will vote in my local, state and Congressional races. But when it comes to the Presidential ticket, I will choose 'None of the Above".

Oh, have no fear. I will vote in my local, state and Congressional races. But when it comes to the Presidential ticket, I will choose 'None of the Above".

Okay. I'll vote for Trump, because I see him as significantly the lesser of evils. He might even turn out to be everything he has promised.

As much power as Obama as seized into the Executive, our Nation's government is still allot bigger than the Presidency.

So, what office is currently occupied by a Destructive, Radical Leftist, that you set at top priority to see the Office occupied by someone who is NOT a Destructive, Radical Leftist?

-

Gee, that's fine. Take your toys and go home. But then don't stick around and play the gadfly. We've heard what you have to say, and you've chosen non-involvement, anything further from you on any of the candidates is just catcalls from the cheap seats.

Okay. I'll vote for Trump, because I see him as significantly the lesser of evils. He might even turn out to be everything he has promised.

As much power as Obama as seized into the Executive, our Nation's government is still allot bigger than the Presidency.

So, what office is currently occupied by a Destructive, Radical Leftist, that you set at top priority to see the Office occupied by someone who is NOT a Destructive, Radical Leftist?

-

Un-elected ones for the most part. Attorney General, HuD, Commerce, ...etc. The "Tyranny of the Un-Elected" if you will. But I do not think a Trump cabinet will be much different than a Clinton cabinet.

Un-elected ones for the most part. Attorney General, HuD, Commerce, ...etc. The "Tyranny of the Un-Elected" if you will. But I do not think a Trump cabinet will be much different than a Clinton cabinet.

I don't think Trump will take advice on every Presidential decision from Valerie Jarrett and Huma Abedin.

I don't think Trump will allow a known associate and sympathizer of the Muslim Brotherhood to remain in charge of the CIA. Hillary probably will, because her "donors" in the middle east will insist upon it.

I don't think Trump will retain Loretta Lynch. Hillary has already stated that she will.

Who knows who Bernie would appoint to such positions?!!!!

-

-

Gee, that's fine. Take your toys and go home. But then don't stick around and play the gadfly. We've heard what you have to say, and you've chosen non-involvement, anything further from you on any of the candidates is just catcalls from the cheap seats.

As long as I think I have an opinion to offer, on either candidate, rest assured you will read it right here. Or did you expect this board to rid itself of any dissenting opinions the moment Trump won Indiana? Do you honestly think you can make this site an echo chamber for Trump supporters?

No, if I think Trump or Clinton (and their supporters) deserve a shot, I WILL take it.

I don't think Trump will take advice on every Presidential decision from Valerie Jarrett and Huma Abedin.

I don't think Trump will allow a known associate and sympathizer of the Muslim Brotherhood to remain in charge of the CIA. Hillary probably will, because her "donors" in the middle east will insist upon it.

I don't think Trump will retain Loretta Lynch. Hillary has already stated that she will.

Who knows who Bernie would appoint to such positions?!!!!

-

-

I don't think Trump will 'retain' anyone from the Obama camp. But he is, above all, a pragmatist who knows that his business depends on the good graces of BOTH parties. It appears to be why he has donated so lavishly to Socailcrats (including Clinton) in the past. If you think he won't put Socialcrats on his cabinet, I think you'll find you are mistaken.

As long as I think I have an opinion to offer, on either candidate, rest assured you will read it right here. Or did you expect this board to rid itself of any dissenting opinions the moment Trump won Indiana? Do you honestly think you can make this site an echo chamber for Trump supporters?

No, if I think Trump or Clinton (and their supporters) deserve a shot, I WILL take it.

No, I fully expect those involved in the election will comment on their and the opposing candidate(s). You have staked yourself out as wanting to be uninvolved. You're not voting for anyone, have no candidate, and thus your opinions in this regard mean nothing. Look up the definition of gadfly.

LOL!!! I'm surprised people like yourself can even figure out how to get on the internet some times.

In some ways Donald Trump is almost running to the left of both Obama and Clinton economically.

I just can't wait to see the look on the faces of people like yourself come November when you are faced with the full destruction of your delusional fantasies.

I don't think Trump will 'retain' anyone from the Obama camp. But he is, above all, a pragmatist who knows that his business depends on the good graces of BOTH parties. It appears to be why he has donated so lavishly to Socailcrats (including Clinton) in the past. If you think he won't put Socialcrats on his cabinet, I think you'll find you are mistaken.

I fully expect a President Trump to embrace the Washington D.C. Corporate Cronnie Establishment DemoRinoCrats.

We are at WAR with a deadly enemy in the middle east, and a wide spread, very large population of Radical Islamic Fanatics

(Not ALL Muslims mind you, but over 50%. A larger percentage of radicals than exists in any other major religion, out side of secular humanist Atheists. )

We will not survive the war, if we allow Hillary 8 more years of having a Muslim Infiltrator, Huma Abedin, be the power behind the throne, close advisor, the way that Valerie Jarrett hovered in control over Obama.

Many American Service men and women will die needlessly if Hillary or Bernie is elected.

Elections have Consequences.

-

LOL!!! I'm surprised people like yourself can even figure out how to get on the internet some times.

In some ways Donald Trump is almost running to the left of both Obama and Clinton economically.

I just can't wait to see the look on the faces of people like yourself come November when you are faced with the full destruction of your delusional fantasies.

If your position had any merit, you would not need to resort to personal attacks.

-

Eric Holder (My People)

List Of Obama's Czars

Senators
House Reps
Justices
Judges
Governors
Mayors
City Councilmen
School Board Members
Dog Catcher!

Question for Debate:

-

I think The Great Wall Of Mexico is a good idea. It will keep some of the dope out. A lot of the dope especially the pure white dope comes in by plane or boat.

But the cheap brown dope usually comes in by pickup truck.

A great wall would stop the brown dope at least.

The coyotees would need to change their business and get their truckloads of illegals up to Canada first -- that would take a plane or boat too. So then they would need to charge more. Then illegal immigration would go down too. Only the richer illegals could afford it then.

I like Trumps personal views on gun rights -- he packs and carries as well. But he did not say what he is going to do to help foster gun rights. Maybe he has no idea.

I think for the most part Trump has no idea of how to be POTUS whereas the 3 governors whom he shot down (Christie, Jeb, and Kasich) would have known for sure.

So basically we are getting a dumbazz for a candidate in Trump.

So if you want a Great Wall or if you love your guns you need to hold your nose and kiss Trump's ugly azz by voting for him -- no choice.

If you hate guns or love Hillary then she is obviously your choice.

Polls indicated that only Kasich could beat Hillary. So by torpedoing Kasich it looks like Trump and Cruz both screwed those of us who love our guns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom