• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump it is, some reservations, but better than Hillary. Hope is outside Presidency!

Re: Trump it is, some reservations, but better than Hillary. Hope is outside Presiden

We do NOT need the office of the President to save 2nd amendment rights, we simply need to reject and remove from office, all those Anti-Gun-Progressive-Fascists who currently hold any other office or position of authority.

In the end, the Presidency isn't all that important.... If we make it so.

-

Re: Trump it is, some reservations, but better than Hillary. Hope is outside Presiden

No, I fully expect those involved in the election will comment on their and the opposing candidate(s). You have staked yourself out as wanting to be uninvolved. You're not voting for anyone, have no candidate, and thus your opinions in this regard mean nothing. Look up the definition of gadfly.

Not supporting either one is not 'un-involved'. If I can sway others to vote 'none of the above' then I shall. And you don't get to say otherwise.

I fully expect a President Trump to embrace the Washington D.C. Corporate Cronnie Establishment DemoRinoCrats.

We are at WAR with a deadly enemy in the middle east, and a wide spread, very large population of Radical Islamic Fanatics

(Not ALL Muslims mind you, but over 50%. A larger percentage of radicals than exists in any other major religion, out side of secular humanist Atheists. )

We will not survive the war, if we allow Hillary 8 more years of having a Muslim Infiltrator, Huma Abedin, be the power behind the throne, close advisor, the way that Valerie Jarrett hovered in control over Obama.

Many American Service men and women will die needlessly if Hillary or Bernie is elected.

Elections have Consequences.

-

Trump wants to put 30,000 more troops on the ground in Syria.

You were saying?

Under the Obama Rules-of-Engagement, many of those American troops would die.

Under the Trump Rules-of-Engagement, many of the ISIS will die.

-

What are the Trump rules of engagement? Could We take a look at them?

What are the Trump rules of engagement? Could We take a look at them?

Have you read the Obama ROE?

You could you know... parts of them at least, are public.

Do you really care enough about the lives of our soldiers to have looked it up, or asked returning vets?

I have!

-

Have you read the Obama ROE?

You could you know... parts of them at least, are public.

Do you really care enough about the lives of our soldiers to have looked it up, or asked returning vets?

I have!

-

My son is a 'returning vet' who is yet again in danger of deploying back there should Trump get his way. I am not in favor of sending my son Patrick or my nephew Dylan back to that hell hole.

I know Obama's ROE.....but again I ask, what will be Trump's?

My son is a 'returning vet' who is yet again in danger of deploying back there should Trump get his way. I am not in favor of sending my son Patrick or my nephew Dylan back to that hell hole.

I know Obama's ROE.....but again I ask, what will be Trump's?

Has anyone in the MSM, the debates, rally's or the interviews ASKED Trump what his ROE would be?

How could I know, if know one has bothered to ask Trump the Serious Questions?

They were all to busy calling Trump nasty names to ask any serious question...

Don't blame ME for that.

-

Has anyone in the MSM, the debates, rally's or the interviews ASKED Trump what his ROE would be?

How could I know, if know one has bothered to ask Trump the Serious Questions?

They were all to busy calling Trump nasty names to ask any serious question...

Don't blame ME for that.

-

But you just said that Trump's ROE would be superior to Obama's since his would save more lives? How could you know that if you haven't read Trump's ROE? They might be identical.

But you just said that Trump's ROE would be superior to Obama's since his would save more lives? How could you know that if you haven't read Trump's ROE? They might be identical.

They might be identical.

And the moon might actually be made of cheese, and the Apollo Missions were fakes.

-

They might be identical.

And the moon might actually be made of cheese, and the Apollo Missions were fakes.

-

So which part of Trump's experience would lead you to believe that his ROE would be different? Oh, wait...he has no experience.

The only thing we have to go on is what he says. And he's calling for an increase of 30,000 new soldiers. One of those soldiers could be my son. That's enough to oppose Trump in and of itself.

So which part of Trump's experience would lead you to believe that his ROE would be different? Oh, wait...he has no experience.

The only thing we have to go on is what he says. And he's calling for an increase of 30,000 new soldiers. One of those soldiers could be my son. That's enough to oppose Trump in and of itself.

I am NOT a huge Trump fan.

But I have taken the time to review Trump as a Serious Candidate, not just Sneer at him!

I've watched Trump's reaction to challenges to his lack of experience in debates, interviews and rallys.

He consistently responds that when faced with decisions about subjects that he is not an expert in, he responds with two things:

1] What we are doing now is NOT working well.

2] He will search for experts in the field who are critical of the current policy, and get their inputs on a new policy, weigh the different proposals, and pick the best.

That sounds like effective new leadership to me!

-

I am NOT a huge Trump fan.

But I have taken the time to review Trump as a Serious Candidate, not just Sneer at him!

I've watched Trump's reaction to challenges to his lack of experience in debates, interviews and rallys.

He consistently responds that when faced with decisions about subjects that he is not an expert in, he responds with two things:

1] What we are doing now is NOT working well.

2] He will search for experts in the field who are critical of the current policy, and get their inputs on a new policy, weigh the different proposals, and pick the best.

That sounds like effective new leadership to me!

-

Does this sound like effective leadership?

This is not the kind of person that I think we should turn to for leadership.

Does this sound like effective leadership?

This is not the kind of person that I think we should turn to for leadership.

I agree.

But Hillary is far, far worse.

We only get two choices.

-

I agree.

But Hillary is far, far worse.

We only get two choices.

-

Not true. We have several choices. Only two are viable. But if enough of us get off the merry go round, that could change.

Gee, that's fine. Take your toys and go home. But then don't stick around and play the gadfly. We've heard what you have to say, and you've chosen non-involvement, anything further from you on any of the candidates is just catcalls from the cheap seats.

So far there's been way too much self-puffery about not voting for Trump, or even recognizing the difference-chasm between Hillary and Trump.
It's like if they say it enough maybe some knee-jerk leftists who never liked them before will like them now and heap praise upon them for their keen insight.
They may not like Trump, Lord knows he ain't perfect, but they should realize they're being encouraged by the wrong people to fall on their sword to preserve their integrity.
Geezuz I hope they wake up.

Nice try but the majority of real Conservatives will never support the donald, since he is not now, nor has he ever been, a Conservative. Fact of the matter is he has to win at least 79 of the open 110 electoral college votes, that is not gonna happen, so he is as good as toast before the race really kicks into high gear.
Worst Presidential race ever.

Well we know Hillary can't win, so what is the alternative?

I think The Great Wall Of Mexico is a good idea. It will keep some of the dope out. A lot of the dope especially the pure white dope comes in by plane or boat.

But the cheap brown dope usually comes in by pickup truck.

A great wall would stop the brown dope at least.

The coyotees would need to change their business and get their truckloads of illegals up to Canada first -- that would take a plane or boat too. So then they would need to charge more. Then illegal immigration would go down too. Only the richer illegals could afford it then.

I like Trumps personal views on gun rights -- he packs and carries as well. But he did not say what he is going to do to help foster gun rights. Maybe he has no idea.

I think for the most part Trump has no idea of how to be POTUS whereas the 3 governors whom he shot down (Christie, Jeb, and Kasich) would have known for sure.

So basically we are getting a dumbazz for a candidate in Trump.

So if you want a Great Wall or if you love your guns you need to hold your nose and kiss Trump's ugly azz by voting for him -- no choice.

If you hate guns or love Hillary then she is obviously your choice.

Polls indicated that only Kasich could beat Hillary. So by torpedoing Kasich it looks like Trump and Cruz both screwed those of us who love our guns.

That is interesting.

Did Trump really shoot them down, or did people not vote for them?

Saying Trump is better than Hillary, is like saying a **** sandwich is better than a puke milkshake.

How do we know Hillary can't win?

Clinton has been getting a very small part of the Democratic vote. Most have gone to Sanders.

Do you think Sanders people will vote for Hillary?

Sanders voters are the young and out of work, so Trump would be a better chance for them to get a job in the future.

It is highly unlikely Sanders voters will pull the handle for Clinton, and the General won't be rigged like the Democratic primary.

Saying Trump is better than Hillary, is like saying a **** sandwich is better than a puke milkshake.

You have said that before, but that doesn't change the fact that those will be the two on the ballot.

Clinton has been getting a very small part of the Democratic vote. Most have gone to Sanders.

Do you think Sanders people will vote for Hillary?

Sanders voters are the young and out of work, so Trump would be a better chance for them to get a job in the future.

It is highly unlikely Sanders voters will pull the handle for Clinton, and the General won't be rigged like the Democratic primary.

Do I think Sanders' voter will move to Hillary? In favor of Trump? You bet your ass. They don't know Trump would be a better choice for jobs, who could they? He has no record of governance to go on.

On the other, they know that Clinton is Liberal. And once he's defeated, Sanders WILL ask his kids to move to her to defeat the Trump scourge.

Hillary should not only win out right, but that's the way I'd bet it.

You have said that before, but that doesn't change the fact that those will be the two on the ballot.
So what? I still think their terrible candidate choices, along with over half of this country.

There will be others on the ballot as well.

Back
Top Bottom