• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is working for STATES RIGHTS with his VP Pic of Pence

I would like to. can you recommend some material? any specific books or articles?

i would suggest federalist 62 and 63, the founders on mixed government

Polybius the father of mixed government, whom Madison references in federalist 63

Hah!

That post (and those that immediately followed) was actually an over-the-top attempt by me to engage the OP in the same stylistic, logical, and rhetorical manner as his!

It was a dismal failure, and only succeed in getting me dizzy!

I learned a lesson there, never to be repeated:

"When you wrestle with a pig, you both get covered in mud - and the pig likes it"!

[But even with calmer rhetoric though, I'm still no Mike Pence fan - despite his winning the votes of the otherwise good people of the State of Indiana. I've also over the years made many a trek to that little Catholic School in South Bend, and my son & I recently visited it - he seriously considered attending]

The golden dome is about 20 miles from my house. They appear to provide a pretty good education there. They do pretty good football there as well.

Back
Top Bottom