• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump is trying to woo suburban women. Suburban women aren’t buying it.

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

“So can I ask you to do me a favor? Suburban women, will you please like me? I saved your damn neighborhood,” President Trump asked in a speech in Pennsylvania this week.

“That would be a hard no.”

“Hell to the no.”

A vomit emoji.
Those are a few of the responses I got when I asked some of the White suburban women I know whether they will give in to Trump’s recent pleas to like him.
===================================================================
Women of the ’burbs — like those enclaves they inhabit — are not who Trump thinks they are.

But by clinging to the notion that suburban women are White housewives who need to be saved from scary threats such as (gasp!) low-income neighbors and protesters for social justice, his wooing isn’t working.

They may not take kindly to him saying that they live in a "damn neighborhood".

He has the same finesses as a bull in a china shop. He's great at, "wooing" the type that is the majority of his supporters, but can't attract any other group of voters. Women just don't respond to hate, lies and false warnings of impending doom if Biden wins, they just want a change. He knows as much about wooing a group he has no respect for, as he does about pandemics, foreign affairs', the history of our country, or how our government operates. He will have the same success at wooing women as he would have wooing the BLM movement, they just aren't buying his bull s**t...

You mean women don't love the ***** grabber? Color me shocked.

I hope Biden wins, but **** this system for making those two the only real options.

Back
Top Bottom