• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump is the imperfect vessel to wake up our nation

I wish we Trump supporters had a better candidate.

But having said that, if we did, it would be the same old palsy walsy dance the elites do with each other and the result would be the same - another elitist, mulit cultural, multi national, representative of "someone other than me" telling "To all come together as Americans". Yeah, right. BOHICA!

No one would be serious about illegal immigration. As usual.
No one would be serious about predatory trade practices, As usual.
No one would be against TPP because it shafts American workers. As usual.
There is more.

The bottom line is Trump's imperfections are part of the package. There is no way any other mortal could have risen up and grabbed our calcified election system by the throat and said, "Oh no you don't. This time you are going to represent America and it's citizens."

I'll take my chances with Trump.

You did have better candidates. Lots of them. But you CHOSE Trump.

They were they same candidates. Make the promises, forget the promises, SOS. They are all buddies at the same cocktail parties, schmoozing with the elites.

What do you have? Sanders, who never had a chance due to party machinery, and a "pre-felon" Hillary Foundation Clinton.

"Perfect is the enemy of good"

He'll be lucky to get 4%....I'd bet my life savings that he doesn't get 10%.

This year there are a lot of voters without someone of quality to support, so the numbers could change.

And Trump's soliciting illegal donations from foreign politicians. You don't hate Hillary for any reason other than that she's not a close-minded conservative. Instead, she believes in a woman's right to choose, that global warming is real, and that tax cuts for the rich doesn't increase tax revenues. If she was in the tank with the fossil fuel and gun and country club lobbies you'd dismiss all these supposed "concerns" of yours as less meaningful than a diploma from "Trump University."

Foreign Politicians to Donald Trump: Stop Begging Us for Money
Members of the British Parliament and other foreign politicians want off Donald Trump’s email list, and are seeking to block the presidential candidate from asking them for campaign donations.

Trump is nearly as bad. The difference being ONLY that he's not had as much experience with it. Clinton is rotten to the core with this kind of crap.

Priebus said Clinton took "money from kings of Saudi Arabia and Morocco and Oman and Yemen."
The monarchies of Saudi Arabia, Morocco and Oman have contributed to the Clinton Foundation, but Yemen, which does not have a king, has not.
And although Priebus’ claim was made during a discussion of the foundation as well as contributions to political candidates, his phrasing could have left the impression that Clinton herself, rather than the foundation, received the money.
For a statement that is partially accurate, our rating is Half True.
Yes, how awful, using money from rich oil tyrants to fund programs for people in need. WAY worse than soliciting illegal contributions from politicians for your personal political crusade. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom