• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is the Embodiment of EVIL. (The Devil in The Flesh)

Trump is the Embodiment of EVIL. (The Devil in The Flesh)

This is hyperbole.

Trump is a New Yorker from the same tribe as the Coumos. There's a whole group of people who live in the Queens neighborhood who are just as loud and obnoxious.

Respectfully disagree. Trump is very worried about money. He is deeply in debt, his businesses are failing, and his only recourse is to prostitute the highest office to try to get handouts big and small from foreign powers to rescue his personal finances. For a person whose only "job" in life was to inherit, he sure has failed.
You think there’s any real chance that Trump will ever be poor?

The self-described “King of Debt” certainly doesn’t want to lose money, but if you think money is his number one motivation, I have to say I disagree.

You think there’s any real chance that Trump will ever be poor?

The self-described “King of Debt” certainly doesn’t want to lose money, but if you think money is his number one motivation, I have to say I disagree.
Hard to disentangle money from pride/narcissism in terms of his motivations. Re poverty, I'm not sure what the minimum presidential lifestyle is before the government subsidizes him, but yes, I think there is a chance he sinks that low. He is going to be spending a lot of money defending a lot of lawsuits until his dying days, and because of his lack of human qualities, I doubt his family will help him out.

Back
Top Bottom