• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is the Embodiment of EVIL. (The Devil in The Flesh)

The new hate word under TRump.

I recalled just 4 short years ago when this word stood for something positive.

Exactly! That scene of praise in the WH did not make his supporters' blood boil, just the opposite!

Very well said, but I believe Trump is too stupid to be evil. Corrupt, cruel, pathologically dishonest, insecure to his core, utterly amoral and more, but not evil.

That’s just my 2¢
I'll add a penny to your 2¢ .... It does not take intellect to be Evil... it takes intellect "not to be evil"....

Our democracy’s founding ideals were false when they were written. Black Americans have fought to make them true.

Black people were denied the fullness of Democracy, as black people fought for the rights to be respected as equal person for all people, then later came women who fought for the rights to be acknowledged and respected as equal person.
The Early Era was fraught with Malice and Madness, as White Men, declared himself as the only "Person", and White Men who were Land and Wealth holders as being the only man who's voice mattered.

We have had a long span of time and moments in time to bring honor to those who fought to promote the founding principles of American Democracy, which is "EQUALITY OF PERSON AS INDIVIDUAL". This goes all the way back to the era of the first black people who were enslaved, who fought and stood to promote freedom and equality even while they were encased in bondage by brutality and its many acts of inhumanity upon and against them, they never relented in the pursuit of freedom and equality for themselves and others as equal person as individual. It goes as well to the history of those who were marginalized as immigrants from various lands, who gained much through the fight of black people's promotions of freedom and equality, as being the basis that makes this Democracy honor the Truth it claims to stand for.

We are in the 21st Century still fighting that same fight, because of the savage vile of a system of white nationalism of wealthy white male dominance, that chose greed by any means and malice of any type, to pursue power to usurp the principles of American Democracy and claim they are only for themselves.

The pure vile and inhumanity of such haughtiness, fools pride, vanity, and pure avarice... has damaged this nation for centuries by the savagery of such an agenda.
Everything they coveted and hoarded for Centuries they squander and by and through their malice in motive and acts has not only squanders centuries of wealth, they have thrust this nation into a level of debt that it cannot ever repay. They within their Avarice and Fools Pride and Vanity, have caused and damaged the potential that the design of Democracy was set in place to create and promote. Every Person in America is now burden with a debt they did not create... of over $248,000.00 as they live in Poverty and many deluding themselves they are beyond poverty, by their own personal debt to the averaged tune of and $62,000.00., with many people carrying an average of $6,000.00 credit card debt, that debt is separate from the National Debt Burden that is cast upon the individual.

When people buy into the fiction that this is the best economy ever, they accept a lie that is beyond any level of intelligent reason. The Debt Expands by the Day, and the numbers point to "Insolvency"... US carries Unfunded Deb and Interest Owed standing at $82 Trillion. The U.S. carried 154 Trillion in Unfunded Liabilities, which equates to $468,000 per person.

This is a Scenario that points to the down fall and decline of what was once an Empire of Great Wealth.

This is where Savagery and Greed wrapped in Malice and Madness has brought us.

WHO IS PREPARED TO FACE THE TRUTH

If this vile scene didn't make your blood boil you are not a patriot.
Getting “boiling blood” angry after almost 4 years of Trump is a pointless waste of energy and in no way proves your patriotism.

An illogical, ignorant and insulting assertion on your part.

Getting “boiling blood” angry after almost 4 years of Trump is a pointless waste of energy and in no way proves your patriotism.

An illogical, ignorant and insulting assertion on your part.

You must be a celebrity worshiper, I'll ignore your insults.

I'll add a penny to your 2¢ .... It does not take intellect to be Evil... it takes intellect "not to be evil"....
Doing evil requires conscious intent. That conscious intent relies on some intellect. Much (not all) of what Trump says/does is motivated more by selfishness than a desire to harm others. That his “enemies” often suffer is a secondary benefit.

You must be a celebrity worshiper, I'll ignore your insults.
And you think questioning someone’s patriotism based on nothing more than your own emotions isn’t insulting?

Doing evil requires conscious intent. That conscious intent relies on some intellect. Much (not all) of what Trump says/does is motivated more by selfishness than a desire to harm others. That his “enemies” often suffer is a secondary benefit.
I hear you, But, I again say, how is that not "Evil" ---
Goodness is based within Compassion For Self and Others, Society, The Environment and Good Will To And For Others...

Let's not convolute the principle that there are two choice, "Good or Evil"... There is no in-between.

We know Trump is selfish... and the Bible Teaches Mankind that Selflessness and Being Humble are Traits of Good. Being Selfish has always been associated with Evilness.

And you think questioning someone’s patriotism based on nothing more than your own emotions isn’t insulting?

My "emotions" are the same as the revolutionaries whose blood boiled at injustice and tyranny. Your yes-man version of patriotism is duly noted!

I hear you, But, I again say, how is that not "Evil" ---
Goodness is based within Compassion For Self and Others, Society, The Environment and Good Will To And For Others...

Let's not convolute the principle that there are two choice, "Good or Evil"... There is no in-between.

We know Trump is selfish... and the Bible Teaches Mankind that Selflessness and Being Humble are Traits of Good. Being Selfish has always been associated with Evilness.
I think we’re basically in agreement, and I should’ve worded my response a bit differently.

My view of Trump isn’t that he doesn’t do evil things, rather his motivation in doing evil things is simple petty personal interest.

My "emotions" are the same as the revolutionaries whose blood boiled at injustice and tyranny. Your yes-man version of patriotism is duly noted!
I hate to have to burst your pathetic self-identifying revolutionary patriot bubble, but you’re no revolutionary patriot.

You’re just another screechy anonymous hypersensitive wannabe “patriot”.

Seriously, what have you done for America (other than run your mouth)?

iLOL nope I’m correct as usual. Trump supporters are garbage and wastes of air.
Stupidly wrong as usual you are.

a very contemplative and complete post!

Very Trumpian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please accept my accolades
iLOL Is that what you think? iLOL That's nice.

I hate to have to burst your pathetic self-identifying revolutionary patriot bubble, but you’re no revolutionary patriot.

You’re just another screechy anonymous hypersensitive wannabe “patriot”.

Seriously, what have you done for America (other than run your mouth)?

Your judgements are worthless.

Your judgements are worthless.
No less so than your own.

Remember, you are the one who threw the first stone, impugning my patriotism because I didn’t get completely bent out of shape like you.

Grow up.

No less so than your own.

Remember, you are the one who threw the first stone, impugning my patriotism because I didn’t get completely bent out of shape like you.

Grow up.

You know Rale, I'm not too sure we should be arguing. I went back and looked at that first post where I quoted yours saying "If that that scene doesn't make your blood boil, you are not a patriot". I was commenting on the scene in the video, with the "you" in my post as a general term, meaning anyone. Is that not how you took it? I am a little confused after going back and re-reading it.

You know Rale, I'm not too sure we should be arguing. I went back and looked at that first post where I quoted yours saying "If that that scene doesn't make your blood boil, you are not a patriot". I was commenting on the scene in the video, with the "you" in my post as a general term, meaning anyone. Is that not how you took it? I am a little confused after going back and re-reading it.
Your use of “you” in a post addressed to me could be read either way. Thing is, either way it’s interpreted, your message remains the same, that if my blood didn’t boil over viewing the event I referenced, I am not a patriot.

Well, my blood didn’t boil. I found it absurdly comical and pathetic, so according to you, I am not a patriot.

Your use of “you” in a post addressed to me could be read either way. Thing is, either way it’s interpreted, your message remains the same, that if my blood didn’t boil over viewing the event I referenced, I am not a patriot.

Well, my blood didn’t boil. I found it absurdly comical and pathetic, so according to you, I am not a patriot.

I could think it absurdly comical and pathetic in isolation, but combined with all the other stuff it is more evidence of a designed corruption of the office.

Well, seeing as the president and his sycophantic followers are Nazis...I guess I agree with the op.

Power, more than anything.

People like Trump don’t worry about money. He’s always been wealthy, and he knows he’ll always be wealthy.

Respectfully disagree. Trump is very worried about money. He is deeply in debt, his businesses are failing, and his only recourse is to prostitute the highest office to try to get handouts big and small from foreign powers to rescue his personal finances. For a person whose only "job" in life was to inherit, he sure has failed.

Nah, I know my D&D. Devils are immune to diseases.

Back
Top Bottom