• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is still president

The good fact is he won't be able to run for a 3rd term in 2024 ! Yea !

Am. 22
Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Covered both ways. And furthermore, mr. Trump "acting" as President beyond 1/20/2022 may well be illegal. :D

Quote;
Mike Rounds speaks truth knowing that our Republic depends upon it. Republicans like Govs Hutchinson, Baker & Hogan; Sens McConnell, Thune & Johnson; Bush & Cheney; plus 60+ courts and even the right-leaning Wall Street Journal editorial page agree: Joe Biden won the election.

Trump the coward runs away yet again from an interview when his ass starts to show. How many times has this coward walked away or ended an interview because nobody was buying the shit he was selling, I think I've seen around a dozen times, and I haven't paid attention to the traitor over the years.

FIx6GXzXoAcvYHt

Trump won.

fake ballots do not make a valid president

fake ballots = fake presidency

so un-American what happened. Well, AZ is doing something about it. The corrupt election people are being recalled.

:)
I can see why your banned.

Trump won.

fake ballots do not make a valid president

fake ballots = fake presidency

so un-American what happened. Well, AZ is doing something about it. The corrupt election people are being recalled.

:)

There were at least four cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election.

Therefore Trump never was President. It's all been a bad dream ...

Hopefully by 2024 candidates will have removed the hate theme most of the Candidates scream these past 13 years. Are you as sick of it as I am. I search for middle hard working type and stop the dialog of hate, lies & Chronies will make my life so much better themes spouted today be it Lesly, Ted, die hard Conservatives or extreme liberals.

1. Notice no mention of The Donald, he needs jail time.

Hopefully by 2024 candidates will have removed the hate theme most of the Candidates scream these past 13 years. Are you as sick of it as I am. I search for middle hard working type and stop the dialog of hate, lies & Chronies will make my life so much better themes spouted today be it Lesly, Ted, die hard Conservatives or extreme liberals.

1. Notice no mention of The Donald, he needs jail time.
I think we are in a time of the least possibility that someone like Trump will be held accountable. I would be completely shocked if he was even charged with anything. He knows enough to distance himself just the right amount, but still control situations.

You know it’s documentation. Will the Supreme Court allow all to obey the laws or skate with lies, treachery, hate & treason when the nation is at war !
These facts happened ! The Donald needs to Testify with Congress about it ! My belief is government is my business? Of course. Do I need to know the facts about insurrections acts while government does my business? Of Course. My thought is if it’s harmful, causes harm it’s my duty to know ! We are a country of fair laws is my hope. Sometimes it takes time to get there. Maybe slo-motion explain it. Ya got real time & slo-time changes. One attempts to get it sort of right.

Last edited:
Today the Supreme Court waved release to the Documents. May the Donald enjoy Jail time and $10's of millions in damages to families of 1/6/ 2022

There was no explanation for the timing of the court's action. But the National Archives told the appeals court and Trump's lawyers that it would turn over some documents it asserted were not part of the court case on Wednesday absent a new court order.

Also on Wednesday, the House committee investigating the Capitol insurrection issued subpoenas to leaders of an alt-right group who appeared at events promoting baseless claims of voter fraud after the 2020 election.

The committee demanded records and testimony from Nick Fuentes and Patrick Casey — internet personalities who have promoted white supremacist beliefs — regarding what lawmakers say is their promotion of unsupported claims about the election and their presence on Capitol grounds on Jan. 6, 2021.

Well; Please don't send him to a N.Y. dirty Prison ! Put him is a Spanky White with Gold emblazed facility with Spanky white towels and Wash Rags and Dawn soap dispensers !
Well; Just kidding on the Spanky stuff.
Well: I just can't accurately say how insulted I was January 6, 2020 with what The Donald, His Cronies and Mob pulled and the families they harmed ! 🖕 that most likely best says to them how I feel !
Well; you go Adam K. and Liz C. may god bless you !

Last edited:
Speaking to the Guardian and a small group of reporters on Thursday, the chairman of the select committee said that the immediate focus for the investigation was on the former president’s daughter and not subpoenas to Republican members of Congress.

Thompson said the panel would be “inviting some people to come and talk to us. Not lawmakers right now. Ivanka Trump.”

The letter comes after the US supreme court, in another blow to the former president, late on Wednesday rejected his request to block the release of more than 700 of the most sensitive of White House documents he had tried to hide from the select committee.

The former president’s defeat means those documents – including presidential diaries, notes and memos from the files of top aides including the former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows – that could shed light on the Capitol attack can now be transferred to Congress.

Trump's presumably keeping to his presidential schedule, in that he's likely spending most of the day in bed watching TV before slipping off to play some golf.

and Big MACs, don't forget the Big MACs.

I'm amazed at how intelligent people, some actually intelligent and some who just say they are, can believe every bad thing the MSM tells and told them about Trump.
He's arrogant, selfish and bossy and certainly no politician. But all of the criminal acts have been committed by the democrats.
They invented a dossier to obtain "probable cause" to investigate and spy on a private citizen.
Then they invented a fake collusion story that the main stream media couldn't run with fast enough; being on the payroll of the DNC moved that along.
Then they invented a fake "quid pro quo" charge to start a kangaroo court impeachment.
Everything they have thrown had him has been disproved but the democrat lemmings refuse to acknowledge that.
How convenient that scores of lifetime politicians have become multi-millionaire on $180K a year yet the media, the AG and every other law enforcement individual never mutters a word or investigates those "occurrences"
The want to make us believe that a billionaire somehow should be investigated instead of those lifetime politicians who have gotten rich......on a meager salary.
The only true motives the democrats have are so simple yet they never get questioned or even suggested.
It is all driven by jealousy, hatred, envy and the fact that the more successful Trump was in the White House, the more the average Joe realized that the democrat party only goal is to strengthen the democrat party.
Every democrat move is straight out of Sal Alinsky philosophy and teachings of how to socialize a country.
Yet another fact that nobody investigates, talks about or acknowledges.

Ahh Penn. You had a reason for mail in ballots, Covid 19 . Thing is most everyone alive and of Voter Age who could voted.
Many County Courthouse Departments were closed. Voting machines were lined up for weeks so people could vote. Without
The long lines, all because of Covid 19. Intelligent Government actions in perilous times are the right decisions. Hell not
caring who gets infected is just awful ! In the evening the game is write lies down on Cards before bedtime and dream on them.

Last edited:
Former Pence Homeland Security adviser Olivia Troye was scathing in her reaction to Trump’s latest attack on her former boss, noting that Trump was “boasting” that “the goal was to overturn the election” just one day after “touting at his rally that he’ll pardon Jan. 6 insurrectionists,” and saying that GOP candidates should have to “go on record” with whether or not they agreed with Trump.

↑↑↑ I could offer you a job working for the Far Right in TV Shows. But I won't ↑↑↑ :cool:

Back
Top Bottom