• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is still a Danger

It was so obvious even Trump's DOJ missed it. 🤡
They didn't miss it. They ignored it...like everyone else who doesn't want to admit the truth.

I mean, look at calamity. He ignored it and wanted to talk about pizza. And you ignore it and talk about a handful of Republicans.

People forget Germany was once the most modern, stable country in the world. Then Hitler happened.

Hyperbole.

trump is a populist. You find out what the people want an you promise to fulfill all their dreams. That gets you elected.

But you know you'll never achieve any of those goals.

Yeah...it sucks when the party rank and file get pissed off at the people they placed in leadership positions...when the rank and file decide to correct their error by forcing those people out. At least, it sucks for those getting forced out. It's a good thing for the rank and file.

btw, this Two Party/UniParty political system we have going on isn't what made the US "the world's most powerful nation and its dominant democracy". It was the American People and our Constitution that did that.

I'd argue the main reason is being a supplier country not having cities flattened in WW2.
The fact that countries like the UK had to rebuild entire areas while coping with huge civilian death tolls made the post war years pretty easy for the US to dominate world trade.

Now see...this is why I don't bother presenting evidence of election fraud. You ignore it.

The media has you well trained.
What evidence. All you folks have is conjecture and supposition.

They didn't miss it. They ignored it...like everyone else who doesn't want to admit the truth.
Wonder why Cruz, Hawley and Graham didn't launch a full investigation when they had the power and authority to do so. Guess they were ignoring it too. Or maybe it's because they knew it was a lie but the lie was to their political benefit. You have been had.

I think I've already explained about political Elites. I see no reason to explain it again. If you haven't seen my explanation, do a forum search.
So only elites hold Trump accountable?

I mean, look at calamity. He ignored it and wanted to talk about pizza. And you ignore it and talk about a handful of Republicans.
Why would they ignore it? Barr even stated there wasn’t any evidence, but here you are today. Comical.

Why would they ignore it? Barr even stated there wasn’t any evidence, but here you are today. Comical.
once something gets in the Republican Media stratosphere it's there forever.

Wonder why Cruz, Hawley and Graham didn't launch a full investigation when they had the power and authority to do so. Guess they were ignoring it too. Or maybe it's because they knew it was a lie but the lie was to their political benefit. You have been had.
What makes you think they wanted Trump to win. Besides...when has a Congressional investigation every had any positive results?

You really do need to do that forum search on Elites.

If you bring me some actual evidence and not hearsay about ballots in car trucks I'm will listen.

I just don't believe all those judges who threw out the lawsuits and Bill Barr were all in some great anti Trump scheme. You can.

What makes you think they wanted Trump to win. Besides...when has a Congressional investigation every had any positive results?
That's about as weak as it gets....seriously weak. The three of them were screaming "rigged" especially Hawley and Cruz. They both voted to not certify until an investigation was called, an investigation they could have held themselves. Exactly who did you want to do the investigations? You weren't happy with the Republicans at a State level, you dismissed the DOJ and now you say the Republicans at the Federal level could do the job. Just who do you think should?

Incredibly, the former president may be even more powerful behind closed doors than he was out in the open. Why? Republican fealty.

Yes. It astounds me too.

What astounds you more?

That CNN is continuing to issue propaganda to deceive the weak minded or that the weak minded are still being deceived?

Incredibly, the former president may be even more powerful behind closed doors than he was out in the open. Why? Republican fealty.

Yes. It astounds me too.
CNN? LMAO.

HERE is CNN for ya!!!

Charlie Chester
CNN Technical Director

Look what we did! We got Trump out!
We portrayed Biden as a young geriatric.
If it wasn't for CNN, I don't know if Trump would have gotten voted out.
Our focus was to get Trump out of office without saying that's what it was.
Our next thing is going to be climate change awareness.
Yes, FEAR SELLS!
No one ever says these things out loud but it's obvious!
We were creating a story here. I think that's propaganda.

What does everyone think? Should the above quote directly from CNN be included on every single post I make?

PS. I think that anyone using CNN in a post should be ashamed and embarrassed. Might as well quote Joseph Goebbels. I am going to shame anyone who does it in the future with a quote from the CNN DIRECTOR!

CNN? LMAO.

HERE is CNN for ya!!!

Charlie Chester
CNN Technical Director

Look what we did! We got Trump out!
We portrayed Biden as a young geriatric.
If it wasn't for CNN, I don't know if Trump would have gotten voted out.
Our focus was to get Trump out of office without saying that's what it was.
Our next thing is going to be climate change awareness.
Yes, FEAR SELLS!
No one ever says these things out loud but it's obvious!
We were creating a story here. I think that's propaganda.

What does everyone think? Should the above quote directly from CNN be included on every single post I make?

PS. I think that anyone using CNN in a post should be ashamed and embarrassed. Might as well quote Joseph Goebbels. I am going to shame anyone who does it in the future with a quote from the CNN DIRECTOR!
Good. Trump was awful. It would be irresponsible not to want him out.

Get a load of this, from Ohio Republican Rep. Anthony Gonzalez when asked about the crazy efforts to remove Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney from Republican Party leadership.

"If a prerequisite for leading our conference is continuing to lie to our voters, then Liz is not the best fit. Liz isn't going to lie to people. Liz is going to say what she believes. She's going to stand on principle. And if that's going to be distracting for folks, she's not the best fit. I wish that weren't the case."
Wow!
Just to reiterate: This is a REPUBLICAN member of Congress elected in 2018 in the heart of the Trump era who is saying publicly that many in his party continue to lie to voters, while Cheney does not.

we respect every single piece of it, unlike progressive democrats who would rip out the 1st and 2nd amendments if they could,
Funny, it wasn't Democrats who attempted a coup.

Back
Top Bottom