• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is still a Danger

Demagogues gonna demagogue. People like Trump aren't unusual but what is unique is that in modern times he was able to do so well in a modern democracy. It's a good example of why it's important to be out voting. In the absence of reason passion can get the upper hand and pretty quickly mess up even the most stable country.

And just imagine what he could do if he actually was a stable genius. Thankfully his enormous ego, short attention span, childish ways, and limited education gets in the way of his nefariousness.

And just imagine what he could do if he actually was a stable genius. Thankfully his enormous ego, short attention span, childish ways, and limited education gets in the way of his nefariousness.
That's what throws me. The guy is an obvious buffoon, but yet the new version of "conservatives" hang their hat on him. I just do not get it. Who makes a clown their hero?

Yeah...it sucks when the party rank and file get pissed off at the people they placed in leadership positions...when the rank and file decide to correct their error by forcing those people out. At least, it sucks for those getting forced out. It's a good thing for the rank and file.

btw, this Two Party/UniParty political system we have going on isn't what made the US "the world's most powerful nation and its dominant democracy". It was the American People and our Constitution that did that.
The rank and file: racists, homophobes and reality denying crazies who believe conspiracy theories.

It's sad when a once proud party now supports a creep like Matt Gaetz and racist three-percenters like MGT while trying to strip Liz Cheney of her post.

Care to show that happening in the GOP? McConnell no longer a power within? Please explain why Liz Cheney is getting attacked by her own party.
I think I've already explained about political Elites. I see no reason to explain it again. If you haven't seen my explanation, do a forum search.

Yes, the Constitution. With it's elections. Something Trumpists don't respect.
Trump supporters aren't the ones who committed election fraud.

I think I've already explained about political Elites
Political elites = those who do not worship at the feet of Trump
Nor was it Biden supporters. However, it most certainly was Trump supporters who illegally and violently tried to stop a Constitutional process and threaten the safety of the entire body of elected officials ......except of course for one.

Political elites = those who do not worship at the feet of Trump

Nor was it Biden supporters. However, it most certainly was Trump supporters who illegally and violently tried to stop a Constitutional process and threaten the safety of the entire body of elected officials ......except of course for one.
You need to go do that forum search, too.

:LOL:

lol...actually they did by promoting the Big Lie that there was fraud. Oh wait. You believe the Big Lie, doancha?

Let's not forget, Newsmax already confessed to lying about the voting machines. The who "voter fraud" thing the Right pushed for three months and beyond is a fraud.

But, hey, maybe they can win one in Arizona where the recount is being conducted by partisans, some of who even raided the Capitol on Jan 6.

That's what throws me. The guy is an obvious buffoon, but yet the new version of "conservatives" hang their hat on him. I just do not get it. Who makes a clown their hero?
Italy with Berlusconi, Venezuela with Chavez.

That's nothing. Here's the real election fraud.

Let's not forget, Newsmax already confessed to lying about the voting machines. The who "voter fraud" thing the Right pushed for three months and beyond is a fraud.

But, hey, maybe they can win one in Arizona where the recount is being conducted by partisans, some of who even raided the Capitol on Jan 6.
Win what? Its not even an Audit. It's not even an Official Recount. It's a wet dream AT BEST. In fact it stands a better chance of being a failed wet dream than anything elss.

In that case I would recommend the following:
- If you cannot even get the plumbing to function correctly down there, its time to go to the doctor.
- Prescribed cure for the GOP.....a Trump-lobotomy. Just cut Trump out and hope it was not too late

Incredibly, the former president may be even more powerful behind closed doors than he was out in the open. Why? Republican fealty.

Yes. It astounds me too.
I never have seen a political party continue to worship, adore, follow a losing candidate like the GOP has with Trump. Usually the party moves on from their losing candidate. Hillary tried to maintain influence after her loss in 2016, but the Democrats wanted and did move on basically leaving her behind. After McCain and Romney's loss, the GOP was looking forward to another candidate and looking at ways to win elections. The same with Gore who did try to hang on for a few months, but Kerry was kaput after his 2004 loss. G.H.W. Bush and Bob Dole immediately stepped out of the lime light letting the GOP move on. It's like this all the back. I can't think of a single losing presidential candidate who tried to maintain control of his party and his party let him.

Each party throughout the years had their own core values, their political philosophy and ideology which have always won out over any losing candidate. Values and ideals each party wanted to keep, maintain, promote. Not with Trump. The Republican Party today has thrown out all their core values, ideals, political philosophy out the window to attach themselves to a man who really didn't and doesn't have a political philosophy or ideology of his own. That shouldn't be surprising as Trump has switch parties seven times and adopted each parties philosophy and ideals with each switch.

I think the Democrats are in a great position as long as the Republican Party clings to Trump, promotes Trump the man and not what that party use to stand for. In fact it seems most of the GOP is promoting Trump and not their party. That's good news for the Democrats. Independents don't like Trump much, never have. They disliked him a bit less than Hillary in 2016 and disliked Trump a whole bunch more than Biden in 2020.

Fact is the Republican Party is still the smaller of the two major parties, they aren't going to win general elections without winning independents and they won't win independents as long as they cling to Trump and fail to promote their ideals and values the GOP held so dear in the past. If the Republican Party wants to be the party of a single man, the party of Trump instead of ideas and values, that in my view is a Republican Party problem. They can and will do as they please.

Win what? Its not even an Audit. It's not even an Official Recount. It's a wet dream AT BEST. In fact it stands a better chance of being a failed wet dream than anything elss.

In that case I would recommend the following:
- If you cannot even get the plumbing to function correctly down there, its time to go to the doctor.
- Prescribed cure for the GOP.....a Trump-lobotomy. Just cut Trump out and hope it was not too late
With 75% of those idiots believing there was fraud, they will call anything a win. Let's face it.

lol...gateway pundit.

They pushed that Pizzagate thing too. Tell me. Was there a child sex ring run by Democrats in the basement of Comet Pizza?
Now see...this is why I don't bother presenting evidence of election fraud. You ignore it.

The media has you well trained.

Back
Top Bottom