• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is still a Danger

I've seen the videos. It's not at all representative of nearly all of Trump supporters. Both sides of the aisle have their nuts. You know this, so it's a shame I have to repeat it again.
Absolutely, but the Trump is special.

Absolutely, but the Trump is special.

So you say. I view Trump as an anomaly. A regrettable personality as president, but minus Covid, he was largely successful implementing conservative policies. That's somewhat surprising, because Trump isn't a conservative, himself. Had the left not gone to war with him right after his defeat of Hillary, we might have seen some cooperation with democrats in congress from Trump. The democrat reaction to Trump was juvenile.

So you say. I view Trump as an anomaly. A regrettable personality as president, but minus Covid, he was largely successful implementing conservative policies. That's somewhat surprising, because Trump isn't a conservative, himself. Had the left not gone to war with him right after his defeat of Hillary, we might have seen some cooperation with democrats in congress from Trump. The democrat reaction to Trump was juvenile.
Conservative Judges and debt.

Well-known information. Perkins Coie hired Fusion. The wife of a top FBO agent worked at Fusion. Chis Steele created a phony dossier used to get warrants to spy on Trump so he would lose. Perkins Coie knew all this and did and said nothing.

If your side listened to other news, you would know all this
They ignore fake news sources like yours. Trump remains a threat to democracy.

I get back into my normal everyday routine in the real world, and then, every once in awhile, I see some item of just gobsmacking hypocrisy or bizzaro thinking and I worry anew about the state of our nation. How can so many gullible cretins inhabit such a diverse, generally well-functioning nation and, worse, occupy such positions of authority? I need some perspective. Are we just royally ****ed? Has someone dropped LSD into the water supply?

Back
Top Bottom