• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is Rambling About The Wall on Twitter and Fox News Hours Before a New Year

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Is Donald Trumps new years resolution to build the wall and not let his idiotic paid for supporters go out on TV and say there won't be a wall??? Because what's a con, if you stop selling it until the bitter the end?

MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL through the many billions of dollars a year that the U.S.A. is saving through the new Trade Deal, the USMCA, that will replace the horrendous NAFTA Trade Deal, which has so badly hurt our Country. Mexico & Canada will also thrive - good for all!

The Democrats will probably submit a Bill, being cute as always, which gives everything away but gives NOTHING to Border Security, namely the Wall. You see, without the Wall there can be no Border Security - the Tech “stuff” is just, by comparison, meaningless bells & whistles......Remember this. Throughout the ages some things NEVER get better and NEVER change. You have Walls and you have Wheels. It was ALWAYS that way and it will ALWAYS be that way! Please explain to the Democrats that there can NEVER be a replacement for a good old fashioned WALL!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1079906462753869825

Or does he want to be saying WA-LL between 11:59-12:00 AM. Does anyone actually care what he thinks tonight? IDT so...

Oh also he went on his favorite network too!
Donald Trump ends 2018 with a Fox News interview — his 41st since inauguration

Is Donald Trumps new years resolution to build the wall and not let his idiotic paid for supporters go out on TV and say there won't be a wall??? Because what's a con, if you stop selling it until the bitter the end?

Or does he want to be saying WA-LL between 11:59-12:00 AM. Does anyone actually care what he thinks tonight? IDT so...

He earns "I am always working for you" points.

There is so much intersecting insanity in the Trumpian Right.

Race and fear of minority accedence is the story behind the much of the Immigration argument. In fact it is all of the Legal Immigration issue and a good bit of the Right's unwillingness to deal with Illegal Immigration realistically. Hence the "Wall". We have Trumpets pretty well dedicated to White Preference if not outright White Supremacy that will say with a straight face that Whites will endure large scale depravities when they become just another minority in this country...an utter fallacy if for no other reason than we are all of us environmentally conditioned in this country to such a degree that we all KNOW its better to be white. That by itself puts a huge barrier in the path of some anticipated violent race war.

At the same time this crew of Trumpets follows Donald down the rathole of climate change denial. Have you folks seen any recent photos of Lake Mead and its water level? Have you seen where the Colorado River that feeds virtually the entire western United States including California's extensive farming community is in its water level?

The Western US, the entire Western US is on a 20 year long drought. Yes, Hurricanes are getting more severe. Western fires are getting worse. All of our weather is getting more severe, all of that predicting by climate change scientists. We have more weather at the extremes than I can remember and I am old as dirt. Yet the 20 year long and still going western drought is likely the longest running indicator of a direct result from climate change.

I have news for you "race war" watchers, we are going to have a water rights war in this country long before we have a race war. You want to throw race up as a rational for war? Try "I have no water to drink on for size. My kids have no water to drink. I can no longer manage my farm because chemicals won't help me grow my crops if I can't irrigate."

I hate to tell you boys but you are on the wrong side of just about everything. But you boys go ahead and keep your heads firmly stuck in the sand. If you are lucky we will bail you out along with the rest us. You folks however will be just along for the ride firmly entrenched in whacked out policy guided by ideology and emotion, mainly fear, destined to destroy us all.

Last edited:

yawn...

Another mess of spin and nonsense from a NeverTrumper.

Are you going to audition for a job as a talking potato head? If so, I have to tell you that you aren't being creative enough. (hint: you need to step up the hyperbole...maybe add in some disgusting rhetoric)

Moving on...

President Trump never rambles when it comes to protecting our borders. The partial shutdown will linger on and on no thanks to the stubbornness of the lowly liberal/Demos. The longer the shutdown goes the more it will effect our economy and this i what the liberal/Demos want.They try convincing the American public it's all Trumps fault...ha !
The Wall will happen...Happy New Year !

President Trump never rambles when it comes to protecting our borders. The partial shutdown will linger on and on no thanks to the stubbornness of the lowly liberal/Demos. The longer the shutdown goes the more it will effect our economy and this i what the liberal/Demos want.They try convincing the American public it's all Trumps fault...ha !

The one rambling is the op.

yawn...

Are you going to audition for a job as a talking potato head? If so, I have to tell you that you aren't being creative enough. (hint: you need to step up the hyperbole...maybe add in some disgusting rhetoric)

Moving on...

Been moving on for quite awhile. Might need to pick up the pace...

How can the wall happen if nobody in Congress wants it? Who's gonna build it, volunteers?

Someone is rambling, but I doubt it's President Trump or his "paid for supporters."

:lol:

yawn...

Moving on...

Are you going to audition for a trump slave? You’re doing a standup job now. :lamo

To heck with twitter.. Happy New Year, one and almost all

NY_Trump.jpg

DP Left/Fake News rambling about Trump hours before News Years.

Trump rent free media and liberal heads.jpg

Trump threw closing the border against the wall but it didn't stick. That's cause his wall isn't there. It's still the Trump's Wall he isn't going to get but that Trump says will begin being constructed as soon as he signs the contract that doesn't exist. Another one.

Now Trump will say the border is closed or mostly closed or pretty much closed already anyway, if not closing soon and completely. And Potus will note he has troops there from the 5th Army (CONUS*) ready to move (never mind they're still encamped).

I'm quoting Trump verbatim btw.

*Continental United States but con us literally too when it comes to Trump & Fanboys.

Think again over there.

Bible quoter who supports a man who has committed aduktry on all three wives. No one does hypocrisy like a brainwashed Rightie.

DP Left/Fake News rambling about Trump hours before News Years.

Nope. Sorry, Mr. threadfailure, This stuff is taken directly from twitter and Faux News but it's OK you can't handle the truth.

He earns "I am always working for you" points.

Yeah, working hard blackmailing the American people into giving him $5b for a monument to himself, or else!

But hey, give him credit, he knows his marks well, and they're stupid enough to believe his nonsense. That is why he loves them, after all...

Donald Trump declares 'I love the poorly educated'

And the "poorly educated" love Trump like no other. And they reject totally the FBI they used to only distrust or be suspicious of. Now they see the FBI as downright evil liberal Democrats hellbent on controlling their lives. So I guess the poorly educated used to be better but only in the most strange and contorted of ways.

Methinks the most 'poorly educated' are the self educated. They've spent a lifetime of self abuse and loving it.

Trump is really scrambling now. Hysterical...just hysterical. I just don't understand why somebody just doesn't blast into the Oval or wherever he is hiding out (probably under Melania's bed) and take that STUPID smartphone away from him.

Like I said a few days ago...the Wall is dead.....DED.....dead!

Bible quoter who supports a man who has committed aduktry on all three wives. No one does hypocrisy like a brainwashed Rightie.

That's what makes Christianity so great to it's adherents. You can be the biggest POS in the world, to as many people as you want, and you can just ask your invisible magical friend to forgive you, and voila!

Us atheists have to make things right with the person we wronged. It's one of the main reason atheists are more moral than Christians imo.

And the "poorly educated" love Trump like no other. And they reject totally the FBI they used to only distrust or be suspicious of. Now they see the FBI as downright evil liberal Democrats hellbent on controlling their lives. So I guess the poorly educated used to be better but only in the most strange and contorted of ways.

Methinks the most 'poorly educated' are the self educated. They've spent a lifetime of self abuse and loving it.

You'll find a lot of them are Evangelical Christians. So gullible by definition.

You'll find a lot of them are Evangelical Christians. So gullible by definition.

Indeed.

Ma and Pa Kettle who are Trump's core base come immediately to mind.

I luv Ma and Pa Kettle as do others, however, they're not the highest note on the banjo.

Back
Top Bottom