• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is probably massively in debt to the Russians (dictator or mob), Saudis (sponsors or terrorism) or Kim Jong-un

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Or some combination of the three plus foreign banks/entities that we'll never hear about.

That's not what our founders intended. Can you imagine if Washington was beholden to England via debt.

Or some combination of the three plus foreign banks/entities that we'll never hear about.

That's not what our founders intended. Can you imagine if Washington was beholden to England via debt.

That was my first thought when I heard the news of Trump's 431 million dollars in debt, "WHO does he owe that money to, and will they be able to blackmail him in the next 4 years if he wins reelection?" I mean if one of those people is Putin, just think of the leverage Putin has over Trump. When Trump ordered American troops out of Germany 6 months or so ago it didn't make any sense to me. Now it makes perfect sense. I think Putin said, "Remember that debt you owe me, Donald? Well, I want you to start paying it. I want a sizeable portion of the troops in Germany removed."

That was my first thought when I heard the news of Trump's 431 million dollars in debt, "WHO does he owe that money to, and will they be able to blackmail him in the next 4 years if he wins reelection?" I mean if one of those people is Putin, just think of the leverage Putin has over Trump. When Trump ordered American troops out of Germany 6 months or so ago it didn't make any sense to me. Now it makes perfect sense. I think Putin said, "Remember that debt you owe me, Donald? Well, I want you to start paying it. I want a sizeable portion of the troops in Germany removed."

he probably owes TONS of people. it's a shell game.

some are probably Russians (maybe Putin) but even if it's not Putin he could certainly use Putin to influence the Russians that hold his notes. now, what does Putin get in return?

if im US Military and near retirement, i might go ahead and get out.

Back
Top Bottom