• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is pissed at Bill Barr

Stealers Wheel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

Trump rages at Bill Barr for saying it was increasingly likely ex-president would face criminal charges

Mr Trump posted on his Truth Social account: “Sloppy Bill Barr was a weak and ineffective Attorney General who was fired (he didn’t quit!), and now he’s nothing more than a disgruntled former ‘employee’.”

He raged on: “Barr was a ‘Bushie’ who was petrified of being impeached, which the Dems were going to do until he changed course on the rigged election.”

Mr Trump also claimed that the Mar-a-Lago documents case was a hoax. “He knows nothing about the document hoax, and as a lawyer and former AG, shouldn’t be talking.”

Mr Barr said in an interview with PBS that the former president would most likely face criminal charges.

Separately, Mr Barr, in a scathing op-ed published in the New York Post on Monday, warned that Mr Trump “will burn the whole house down” and advocated for a new leader for the Republican Party.
Wow! ANOTHER former Trump toadie breaks ranks. This is the guy who had to be corrected by Mueller himself when Barr misrepresented the Special Counsel's findings. This is the guy who appointed John (Igotnuttin) Durham in such a way that he could not be removed by Congress.

Why is it that so many hand-picked (BEST people) turn on Trump after leaving his orbit? Why is it that loyalty dissolves overnight and Trump is castigated by the same people who apparently swore loyalty oaths to him while he was president? I thought Trump was supposed to be this awesome judge of character. Now he spends his days railing against his former lapdogs.

If Trump manages to get back in the WH, he's going to spend his entire four years reaping revenge on these disloyal cowards who dare speak out while out of his reach. Damn, that list is long and growing.

cartman-throw-under-the-bus.gif

Trump rages at Bill Barr for saying it was increasingly likely ex-president would face criminal charges

Wow! ANOTHER former Trump toadie breaks ranks. This is the guy who had to be corrected by Mueller himself when Barr misrepresented the Special Counsel's findings. This is the guy who appointed John (Igotnuttin) Durham in such a way that he could not be removed by Congress.

Why is it that so many hand-picked (BEST people) turn on Trump after leaving his orbit? Why is it that loyalty dissolves overnight and Trump is castigated by the same people who apparently swore loyalty oaths to him while he was president? I thought Trump was supposed to be this awesome judge of character. Now he spends his days railing against his former lapdogs.

If Trump manages to get back in the WH, he's going to spend his entire four years reaping revenge on these disloyal cowards who dare speak out while out of his reach. Damn, that list is long and growing.
Where have you been the past four years?

Barr has opposed Trump for the last four years and everything Trump says about Barr is true.

btw, if Trump gets back in the WH, he's going to spend four years raining hell on the political corruption in DC. Barr should feel fortunate he got out of there.

Barr has opposed Trump for the last four years and everything Trump says about Barr is true.

btw, if Trump gets back in the WH, he's going to spend four years raining hell on the political corruption in DC. Barr should feel fortunate he got out of there.
Check your facts, right now you have time to correct all your errors.

Check your facts, right now you have time to correct all your errors.
I'll let you check my facts.

Ready...Set...GO!

fact check. the MAL documents issue is not a hoax.
fact check: Trump told us he only hired the best. If what Trump is saying about Barr, then Trump totally missed on that one.
fact check: Trump had a high turn over rate in his WH staff. So much for hiring only the best.

Barr is beyond redemption after his protection of Trump and failure to stand up when it mattered. He speaks the truth now because he wants to redeem his reputation but it's too late Barr ......way too late. As for Trump.....it's over

LOL, I'm good. I'm not your research assistant. The burden of proof is on you, you are the one who posted the assertions.

DISMISSED!
shrug...suit yourself.

You are the one who questioned my facts. Put up or don't. Your choice.

Why yes, yes he will, by taking even greater advantage of it for his benefit than he already has.

I feel so sorry for The Donald.

His whole world is collapsing around him.

All human beings know that feeling, especially when a beloved relative unexpectently passes away.

During the next two years, the Dems are really going to stick it to him.

Although some "experts" say the Dems secretly want him to be the Republican candidate, for the Dems are confident they can wipe the floor with him.

Poor Melania! Poor Barron!

I think that Donald John Trump is an example of hubris.

How ironic. Barr quit because of Trump's corruption. The gaslighting here by you is amateurish and laughable.

LOL

I have zero sympathy for Barr. He threw the whole country under the bus, and now TFG throws him under the bus.

LOL
Trump '...raining hell on political corruption....'
Absolutely hilarious!
Thanks for the laugh.

LOL
Absolutely hilarious!
Thanks for the laugh.
Yeah, why would the most politically corrupt POTUS in history rain hell on political corruption.

I have to stand on my head to get that one.

There's quite a category of official who was deplorable as they supported traitor trump, yet had some tiny area of principle where they finally opposed him, whether Pence or Barr or, I'd argue, Cheney or Romney; where they are despised with much justification by traitor trump opponents, AND then despised by him and his supporters, leaving them with about no supporters.

The funny thing is, while they might be the most despised, they are importantly better than the traitor trump loyalists. Better Pence who refused the demand to steal the election, than the hundreds of Republicans who voted to steal it. Better Barr who refused to participate in the election theft, than Eastman who apparently designed the scheme.

LOL
Absolutely hilarious!
Thanks for the laugh.
There is one important thing to note about traitor trump's attacks on 'political corruption' - that he's not totally wrong in what he's said, and it has appealed to millions of people. Remember he TALKED about big money political donations, and the need to tax the rich a lot more; he was just lying, but he wasn't wrong on that. Of course it's laughable and absurd, but it's worth noting what he got 'right' in the statements.

It's a sort of distorted demagoguery - much like how Reagan was the loudest critic of government debt, while he was the president who put the country on the road to massive government debt. It's a political technique of sort of insulating themselves from criticism by saying something true, and getting away with hypocrisy. I could add, Reagan ranting 'never negotiate with terrorists' as he criminally sold them missiles and backed others.

Yet more proof that there is indeed an alternate universe in which black is white, up is down, etc etc etc......

I feel so sorry for The Donald.

His whole world is collapsing around him.

All human beings know that feeling, especially when a beloved relative unexpectently passes away.

During the next two years, the Dems are really going to stick it to him.

Although some "experts" say the Dems secretly want him to be the Republican candidate, for the Dems are confident they can wipe the floor with him.

Poor Melania! Poor Barron!

I think that Donald John Trump is an example of hubris.
What's happened to Donald Trump is 100% of his own making. He's been a rude bully his entire time in office with a terrible relationship with the truth. Baron, I could feel sorry for. Melania, no way. She made her bed years ago. She knew exactly what she was getting into.

You know there is an old saying that has a whole lot of meaning to it. You'll reap what you sow. Think about that when you start feeling sorry for the Trumps. If you treat people with respect, you will get respect in return.

Trump never knew how to do that. He's permanently damaged goods. He will be getting exactly what he deserves. No more, no less.

There's quite a category of official who was deplorable as they supported traitor trump, yet had some tiny area of principle where they finally opposed him, whether Pence or Barr or, I'd argue, Cheney or Romney; where they are despised with much justification by traitor trump opponents, AND then despised by him and his supporters, leaving them with about no supporters.

The funny thing is, while they might be the most despised, they are importantly better than the traitor trump loyalists. Better Pence who refused the demand to steal the election, than the hundreds of Republicans who voted to steal it. Better Barr who refused to participate in the election theft, than Eastman who apparently designed the scheme.
There are just different levels of nasty. ;)

You mean since Barr was nominated by Trump to be AG?

one of the most highly respected lawyers and legal minds in the Country, he will be a great addition to our team. I look forward to having him join our very successful Administration!

What about when Barr told the world that nothing in the Mueller report warranted impeachment of Trump? That the report "exonerated" Trump. Was Barr in opposition to Trump then?

Back
Top Bottom