• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is Panicking

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump is on a Tweeter rant today and most of it is toward Mueller. Since there hasn't been any news released by Mueller, it could be that the President has been hearing from the people that are likely to be indicted (such as Roger Stone) that things are coming to a head and that something will come out within the next few weeks, as soon as Mueller gets the written responses to his questions that supposedly are almost ready to be sent to Mueller.

Nonetheless, these tweets today show panic is being felt by Trump:

1) Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The only “Collusion” is that of the Democrats with Russia and many others. Why didn’t the FBI take the Server from the DNC? They still don’t have it. Check out how biased Facebook, Google and Twitter are in favor of the Democrats. That’s the real Collusion!

9:59 AM - Nov 15, 2018

2)
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Universities will someday study what highly conflicted (and NOT Senate approved) Bob Mueller and his gang of Democrat thugs have done to destroy people. Why is he protecting Crooked Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Lisa Page & her lover, Peter S, and all of his friends on the other side?

9:49 AM - Nov 15, 2018

3)
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
....care how many lives the ruin. These are Angry People, including the highly conflicted Bob Mueller, who worked for Obama for 8 years. They won’t even look at all of the bad acts and crimes on the other side. A TOTAL WITCH HUNT LIKE NO OTHER IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

7:32 AM - Nov 15, 2018

4)
The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They have found no collusion and have gone absolutely nuts. They are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation and don’t...

7:14 AM - Nov 15, 2018

and then this Trump tweet today that caused us to be the laughingstock of the world:

The White House is running very smoothly and the results for our Nation are obviously very good. We are the envy of the world. But anytime I even think about making changes, the FAKE NEWS MEDIA goes crazy, always seeking to make us look as bad as possible! Very dishonest!

3:59 AM - 15 Nov 2018

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-envy-of-the-world-backfires_us_5bed6075e4b03af892674682

An innocent person does not do this as he would be confident that Mueller will find nothing. This is especially true today given that there is no reason to amp up his attacks on Mueller other than to generate enough anger to have his lackey Whitaker do something to stop the investigation.

Nonetheless, it is probably too late to stop the investigation as it has been said that Mueller was just waiting for the mid-term elections to finish and is waiting for the written answers to his questions from Trump. This does suggest that within a couple of weeks, it will all be out in the public eye.

His mental illness is on full view today.

You could almost feel sorry for him ... if he weren't such an asshole all the way to the core.

Trump is on a Tweeter rant today and most of it is toward Mueller. Since there hasn't been any news released by Mueller, it could be that the President has been hearing from the people that are likely to be indicted (such as Roger Stone) that things are coming to a head and that something will come out within the next few weeks, as soon as Mueller gets the written responses to his questions that supposedly are almost ready to be sent to Mueller.

Red:
Consider this: Trump received Mueller's questions around the 10th of October. Here, a month later, he's not delivered his answers. WTF takes so long to answer questions about stuff one did and stuff one had in mind when doing those things? Nothing....Unless one is holding off long enough to put a patsy in place who can inform one of what Mueller already knows so that one can craft one's answers to align with that information.
Trump reviewing his answers to Mueller as he changes who oversees the Russia investigation

1) Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The only “Collusion” is that of the Democrats with Russia and many others. Why didn’t the FBI take the Server from the DNC? They still don’t have it. Check out how biased Facebook, Google and Twitter are in favor of the Democrats. That’s the real Collusion!

2)
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Universities will someday study what highly conflicted (and NOT Senate approved) Bob Mueller and his gang of Democrat thugs have done to destroy people. Why is he protecting Crooked Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Lisa Page & her lover, Peter S, and all of his friends on the other side?

3)
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
....care how many lives the ruin. These are Angry People, including the highly conflicted Bob Mueller, who worked for Obama for 8 years. They won’t even look at all of the bad acts and crimes on the other side. A TOTAL WITCH HUNT LIKE NO OTHER IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

4)
The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They have found no collusion and have gone absolutely nuts. They are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation and don’t...

and then this Trump tweet today that caused us to be the laughingstock of the world:

The White House is running very smoothly and the results for our Nation are obviously very good. We are the envy of the world. But anytime I even think about making changes, the FAKE NEWS MEDIA goes crazy, always seeking to make us look as bad as possible! Very dishonest!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-envy-of-the-world-backfires_us_5bed6075e4b03af892674682

An innocent person does not do this as he would be confident that Mueller will find nothing. This is especially true today given that there is no reason to amp up his attacks on Mueller other than to generate enough anger to have his lackey Whitaker do something to stop the investigation.

Nonetheless, it is probably too late to stop the investigation as it has been said that Mueller was just waiting for the mid-term elections to finish and is waiting for the written answers to his questions from Trump. This does suggest that within a couple of weeks, it will all be out in the public eye.

I don't think he sounds panicked at all. He's as blunt as ever.
This is how he keeps in touch with his Internet base. He tweets, no holds barred.

Sounds more to me that you are panicked that Mueller will find nothing on Trump.....
Relax. ;)

I don’t know how you can read those tweets and not come to the conclusion the man is ****ed in the head.

Truly, right wing America is a different universe where he’s just hunky dorey.

Definitely, he feels threatened!
For God's sake though, can we stop taking shots at the president! Let's focus on un-mucking up the country first!

This is how he keeps in touch with his Internet base. He tweets, no holds barred.

Sounds more to me that you are panicked that Mueller will find nothing on Trump.....
Relax. ;)

Mueller.jpg

He's telling us exactly what he's afraid of. Imagine the read other world leaders get on this guy as they sharpen their strategy.

I remember being told that Hillary Clinton wouldn't be able to handle the emotional strain of the Presidency.

Indeed, we know exactly what message Trump conveys to the base to keep in touch:

Trump's Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

Even FOX News had to cancel this little piece of "keeping in touch with the base"

Fox News, NBC, and Facebook pulled Trump's racist campaign ad

I agree with your "no holds barred" comment, his approach definitely appears to be White Supremacist "no holds barred" lately. Wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:

Relax. ;)

Mueller is not the end all; Congress ...the House in specific does not need any findings from the Special Prosecutor to issue Articles of impeachment against Trump.

Trump's lying in the Russia-Trump Tower incidents and the using of campaign funds to pay off S.Daniels are enough for hearings and impeachment.

2019 is going to be a hell of a year.

He opens his computer and ****s around all morning just like me. :)

I remember being told that Hillary Clinton wouldn't be able to handle the emotional strain of the Presidency.

The shiftless woman can't even make it up one lousy step unassisted.

Red:
Consider this: Trump received Mueller's questions around the 10th of October. Here, a month later, he's not delivered his answers. WTF takes so long to answer questions about stuff one did and stuff one had in mind when doing those things? Nothing....Unless one is holding off long enough to put a patsy in place who can inform one of what Mueller already knows so that one can craft one's answers to align with that information.
Trump reviewing his answers to Mueller as he changes who oversees the Russia investigation

I read that yesterday Trump reportedly spent "8 to 10 hours" working with his attorney's on their response to Mueller on Trump's behalf. If true there is little doubt in my mind Trump has now most reluctantly begun to face a reality he can no longer avoid. His legal team likely had severe and ugly predictions for the legal future of Trump and his family.

Also, along the same line, I read this morning that Trump's legal team strongly advised him to shut the hell up on Twitter. That stern warning reportedly lasted one day.

This is Trumps style. It’s just another example of his bombastic jeremiads. A shock jock never puts the mic down...

Jmo

1) Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

2)
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

3)
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

4)

Trump most likely knows in advance of indictments now, from Whitaker.

In fact, I've seen print claiming that Rosenstein also communicated with Trump several days in advance of coming indictments, including working with the President with the time-frame for releasing indictments during the time of Trump's Helsinki Putin summit.

This is Trumps style. It’s just another example of his bombastic jeremiads. A shock jock never puts the mic down...

Jmo

DP never fails to improve my vocabulary! You’ve met Xelor, right?

She can't handle the emotional strain of losing, so there's that. :2razz:

I don’t know how you can read those tweets and not come to the conclusion the man is ****ed in the head.

Truly, right wing America is a different universe where he’s just hunky dorey.
I don't see it that way. It's his supporters that have the problem. I've seen reports during the campaign and early days of his Presidency, where he's told inner-cohorts that he can't believe the stuff he gets away with telling them (his base).

In other words, these Tweets are deliberate political maneuvers; and they work (upon his base).

Trump most likely knows in advance of indictments now, from Whitaker.

In fact, I've seen print claiming that Rosenstein also communicated with Trump several days in advance of coming indictments, including working with the President with the time-frame for releasing indictments during the time of Trump's Helsinki Putin summit.

It could well be that Trump is under a sealed indictment. In that case, as I understand it, he wouldn't be informed of his situation. However, we might imagine that if someone such as Whitaker was privy to such information he may have informed Trump or his lawyers. Even Trump Jr. could be under a sealed indictment along with his father.

Mueller is no dummy.

Back
Top Bottom