• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is Panicking

Mueller is not the end all; Congress ...the House in specific does not need any findings from the Special Prosecutor to issue Articles of impeachment against Trump.

Trump's lying in the Russia-Trump Tower incidents and the using of campaign funds to pay off S.Daniels are enough for hearings and impeachment.

2019 is going to be a hell of a year.

So let them try it then.... It will be their funeral in 2020 if they take the impeachment route...
Some of you would think the Dems also won the senate. Tell me again, how the Dems have the required 2/3rds senate vote to get a conviction. haha

I don't see it that way. It's his supporters that have the problem. I've seen reports during the campaign and early days of his Presidency, where he's told inner-cohorts that he can't believe the stuff he gets away with telling them (his base).

In other words, these Tweets are deliberate political maneuvers; and they work (upon his base).

The left knows this too, hence the reason they want him to quit tweeting to his base.

I personally have said I wish he would stop tweeting, even made an entire thread on it at another forum I posted to for many years, but his base seems to love him for it, so there's also that.

WTF does polio have to do with one's ability to carry out the duties and responsibilities of public office?

RIF. I was agreeing with the poster and just letting him know I understood.

Go be offended elsewhere.

The left knows this too, hence the reason they want him to quit tweeting to his base.

I personally have said I wish he would stop tweeting, even made an entire thread on it at another forum I posted to for many years, but his base seems to love him for it, so there's also that.

I love his tweets. I like how he keeps Americans informed, bypassing the lamestream media. I look forward to his tweets regarding the democrats in the house. Such a comedian!

I don't see it that way. It's his supporters that have the problem. I've seen reports during the campaign and early days of his Presidency, where he's told inner-cohorts that he can't believe the stuff he gets away with telling them (his base).

In other words, these Tweets are deliberate political maneuvers; and they work (upon his base).

There was a report earlier that we are nearing the 40th year since the Jonestown Kool-Aid event. I was surprised to learn that one of Congressman Ryan’s staff was Jackie Speirs now a Congress critter herself. CA 14th. She was shot multiple times and was without care overnight. He held sway over 900 people.........Trump has trumped that feat!

So let them try it then.... It will be their funeral in 2020 if they take the impeachment route...

So you're betting the racists will carry the day, eh?

Research Finds That Racism, Sexism, and Status Fears Drove Trump Voters

Neo-Nazis Praise Trump's Response to Charlottesville: 'He Said He Loves Us All!'

Hail Trump: White nationalists mark Trump win with Nazi salute

Trump: I'm a nationalist and I'm proud of it

You could be correct, all the data says there a lot of racists in the USA. Trump's campaign strategy implies he believes his base is largely composed of cowardly racists:

Fox News, NBC, and Facebook pulled Trump's racist campaign ad

Trump's Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

So if Trump's correct, he might pull it off.

trump's base=Uneducated ignorant morons....So there's also that

I don't think he sounds panicked at all. He's as blunt as ever.
This is how he keeps in touch with his Internet base. He tweets, no holds barred.

Sounds more to me that you are panicked that Mueller will find nothing on Trump.....
Relax. ;)

This is like the 44th time we've heard, "Trump is panicking!!" You would think they'd get used to Trump's Tweet storms:lol:
And sounding guilty? No. I'd be lashing out in self defense, too. It's amazing Trump is able to forge ahead day after day with the poop storm that's thrown in his face.

His mental illness is on full view today.

Today? It's been on full view since Veteran's Day weekend. Who needs to be told to go to a military parade if you are a leader of a country???

Could be a bit of both, I mean for sure as I’ve said in the past, he has been conditioning his supporters to doubt anything Mueller may come out with.

And they are responsive to that conditioning, as you see all over the this forum.

But that is terrifying, not so much about Trump, but the fact such a massive portion of the American electorate could support Trump and his very transparent attempt to undermine any and all institutions that may hold him accountable, is very troubling.

Because they’ve shown they can and will support such a thing, doesn’t bode well for the future.

At least three developments combining to drive him around the bend, maybe:

1. Written answers to Mueller.

2. Flake telling the Senate yesterday he will bottle up judicial nominations until Mueller is protected.

3. Imminent Stone/Wikileaks revelation of Russian collusion.

It could well be that Trump is under a sealed indictment. In that case, as I understand it, he wouldn't be informed of his situation. However, we might imagine that if someone such as Whitaker was privy to such information he may have informed Trump or his lawyers. Even Trump Jr. could be under a sealed indictment along with his father.

Mueller is no dummy.
Even if Trump is not under indictment, his kids or son-in-law could be. That surely wouldn't be making him feel too good ...

I don't think he sounds panicked at all. He's as blunt as ever.
This is how he keeps in touch with his Internet base. He tweets, no holds barred.

Sounds more to me that you are panicked that Mueller will find nothing on Trump.....
Relax. ;)

Sounds to me the leftists panties are getting even more bunched up tight.

This is like the 44th time we've heard, "Trump is panicking!!" You would think they'd get used to Trump's Tweet storms:lol:
And sounding guilty? No. I'd be lashing out in self defense, too. It's amazing Trump is able to forge ahead day after day with the poop storm that's thrown in his face.

Trump supporters live in an alternate universe.

Exhibit A ^^^

I don’t know how you can read those tweets and not come to the conclusion the man is ****ed in the head.

Truly, right wing America is a different universe where he’s just hunky dorey.

Not merely hunky dorey.

Actually exceptional and praiseworthy because it's somehow virtuous for him to say whatever he thinks no matter how ugly, ignorant or demented it is.

It could well be that Trump is under a sealed indictment. In that case, as I understand it, he wouldn't be informed of his situation. However, we might imagine that if someone such as Whitaker was privy to such information he may have informed Trump or his lawyers. Even Trump Jr. could be under a sealed indictment along with his father.

Mueller is no dummy.

the clock was running for tRump's written responses to Mueller's questions
beauregard sessions was not in the loop to share any inside information and Rosenstein would not
now whitaker is willing and able to tell tRump and his lawyers where the legal land mines are buried
would not surprise me that tRump is now aware that no alibi, no matter how well constructed it would be from the likes of john barron and/or david dennison, would keep him from being screwed

In most cases, I disagree (with the bolded).

Many of us see this as beneath the office, fake, politically motivated, and quite frankly un-American.

I think they are running out of bash Trump material too.

So here we are... lather, rinse, repeat.

OMG, Trump said something off color, and possibly incriminating on Twitter! His tweets show he's melting down with utter panic!!!

Back
Top Bottom