• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is getting Famous for instilling Innovative Ideas in People

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump is getting Famous for instilling Innovative ideas in people. Every day, new ways are being invented to inform people of who Trump is and what he does. Given that his supporters have already been made famous by coming up with the most innovative ideas to explain all his incompetence and reasons for his actions, the other side has had to come up with better ones show who and what he really is.

Innovation lives! Thanks to Trump!

Here is the most recent innovative song, sung by Chris Mann of Hamilton (Broadway) fame.

Trump is getting Famous for instilling Innovative ideas in people. Every day, new ways are being invented to inform people of who Trump is and what he does. Given that his supporters have already been made famous by coming up with the most innovative ideas to explain all his incompetence and reasons for his actions, the other side has had to come up with better ones show who and what he really is.

Innovation lives! Thanks to Trump!

Here is the most recent innovative song, sung by Chris Mann of Hamilton (Broadway) fame.

Trump is the end result of Reagan’s famous quote

The 9 most scary words are

I am from the government and I am here to help

Republicans want incompetent government and they vote to get it

Trump is the end result of Reagan’s famous quote

The 9 most scary words are

I am from the government and I am here to help

Republicans want incompetent government and they vote to get it

Yes, absolutely. The Republicans want incompetent government, and that is what they got in Trump. They hit a home run in incompetence

I apologize for trying to push my own OP, by responding to my own OP, but the reality is that this video is not only excellent but the guy singing is really a great singer. It is worth watching if for no other reason that is sounds great!

This guy has imagination and a great voice. Here is another example of both.

Back
Top Bottom