• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is getting closer to resigning

He doesn't ever have a source. This is how Antiwar operates.

He makes a declarative statement, as if something has happened, in his thread title and in his OP he just makes a prediction. And he never supports his prediction with any facts.

Hahaha did you really just write that?

He's going to try to make a plea deal.
Note all defending him at the Impeachment today......how many are going to need a pardon?

His non-source beats the nonsense citations provided by Trumpkins and pretty much Republicans these days in general.

Got anymore on that election fraud that wasn't?
How about the hoax that killed 400 Thousand?
Maybe we can reach back and see if anyone still wants to claim Iraq had WMD.
Oh wait, I know. How about Clinton caused the 2007 Housing Crisis?

Last edited:

He makes a declarative statement, as if something has happened, in his thread title and in his OP he just makes a prediction. And he never supports his prediction with any facts.
Funny i never see you in in threads started bu Logical1 when he does the same damn thing.

i don't see him resigning. even seeing him walk out of the office voluntarily on the 20th would be a bit of a shock.
Trump would be much better off if he had followed my erroneous prediction that he would go to Mar Lago for the holidays and never return to DC. Bet that idea is looking better and better. No riot, no impeachment, carry on Campaign 2024. All down the drain...
He'll be whisked out in the dark of night, or maybe like the Wizard of Oz, he'll rise into the sky during his "rally" on the 20th.

Funny i never see you in in threads started bu Logical1 when he does the same damn thing.
Antiwar has a redeeming quality: No wall of text.

Trump would be much better off if he had followed my erroneous prediction that he would go to Mar Lago for the holidays and never return to DC. Bet that idea is looking better and better. No riot, no impeachment, carry on Campaign 2024. All down the drain...
He'll be whisked out in the dark of night, or maybe like the Wizard of Oz, he'll rise into the sky during his "rally" on the 20th.
Maybe, at this point, the best Trump can hope for is becoming the could have, should have president.

Mycroft misunderstood my thread. Opinions and forecasting a possible outcome don't require a citation.

Maybe, at this point, the best Trump can hope for is becoming the could have, should have president.
IDK....You think any of his faithful realize he didn't walk down to the Capitol with them?

He's going to try to make a plea deal.
Never happen. A sociopath is incapable of ever admitting to any wrong doing, even if something good for himself is to come of it.

Never happen. A sociopath is incapable of ever admitting to any wrong doing, even if something good for himself is to come of it.
>>>

I hate to burst your bubble but Trump did nothing worthy of being convicted. There was no treason. All there is is you using words your don't understand.
Yeah, that and Dems and about 20 Republicans who want to convict him anyway. All for doing nothing, right? :rolleyes:

I don't disagree at all but I do hope you're wrong
I hope I'm wrong too, but if the 1st trial is any indication and the fact that Senators Cruz and Hawley haven't been run out of the Senate on a rail then I fear my prediction will come to pass.

Yeah, that and Dems and about 20 Republicans who want to convict him anyway. All for doing nothing, right? :rolleyes:
Dems have wanted to impeach him since before he took office so what they think is meaningless

Dems have wanted to impeach him since before he took office so what they think is meaningless
But that doesn't explain the 10 republicans who want to impeach him now. How do you explain that?:):ROFLMAO:

But that doesn't explain the 10 republicans who want to impeach him now. How do you explain that?:):ROFLMAO:
I dont know. 200 republicans voted against it.

I'm reading lately that Trump feels alone, betrayed, abandoned, despondent,etc.. I'm sure there are bunkers below the WH..

All this sounds so fimilar..

I dont know. 200 republicans voted against it.
You don't know why 10 ReTrumplicans voted to impeach Donald Trump? Possibly because the 10 finally decided to grow spines and do the right thing? You sure you don't know?

Back
Top Bottom