• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is getting closer to resigning

Has "resigning" happened?
"resigning" isn't the operative phrase. "Trump is getting closer to resigning" is the operative phrase. You are making a declarative statement about Trump. You are saying "Trump is".

But the fact is, you have absolutely no idea if he is or not. You only have an opinion.

Look. My post stands. You are unable to comprehend my post.

You are dismissed.

Incorrect and a distraction.
Well it's correct, but admittedly a distraction.

Going back then to your original point - besides what I suspect is a WAG is there anything he's done or said that makes you think he's getting closer to resigning.

I hate to burst Dem's bubbles but Trump will not be convicted. Republicans don't have the stomach to convict him for anything. He could have led the rioters right into the Capitol and yelled "Get him! Get her! Drag them outta here!" and they would still wet themselves at the thought of convicting him. Whining sniveling bunch of cowardly gutter trash prostituting themselves to a president who committed treason against America.
You might be correct. We shall see.

He doesn't ever have a source. This is how Antiwar operates.

He makes a declarative statement, as if something has happened, in his thread title and in his OP he just makes a prediction. And he never supports his prediction with any facts.
What's his correct prediction rate?

"resigning" isn't the operative phrase. "Trump is getting closer to resigning" is the operative phrase. You are making a declarative statement about Trump. You are saying "Trump is".

But the fact is, you have absolutely no idea if he is or not. You only have an opinion.

Look. My post stands. You are unable to comprehend my post.

You are dismissed.
Did I need to declare it was my opinion?

Your dismissive argumentation failed.

Has "resigning" happened?
You're missing the point. Has "getting closer" happened?? If your gut feeling is the only answer to that, then the answer is "No."

You're missing the point. Has "getting closer" happened?? If your gut feeling is the only way to answer to that, then the answer is "No."
Incorrect.

I hate to burst Dem's bubbles but Trump will not be convicted. Republicans don't have the stomach to convict him for anything. He could have led the rioters right into the Capitol and yelled "Get him! Get her! Drag them outta here!" and they would still wet themselves at the thought of convicting him. Whining sniveling bunch of cowardly gutter trash prostituting themselves to a president who committed treason against America.

I don't disagree at all but I do hope you're wrong

Did I need to declare it was my opinion?
Of course not. I didn't say you do. I was only describing what you consistently do.

Why are you feeling defensive?

Now that several people have posted their opinions on how I posted my opinion, can we move on to discussing and debating the thrust of the opinion?

I can see it in your eyes. Hear it in your words.
LOL!!

Right. You can see me. You can hear me. That's some amazing internet you got there.

Of course not. I didn't say you do. I was only describing what you consistently do.

Why are you feeling defensive?
Chuckle.

He should, IF impeached AND convicted he loses his security guard, his travel and his stipend,

He doesn't need any of that. Remember he has donated his annual salary since taking office.

He doesn't need any of that. Remember he has donated his annual salary since taking office.

A pittance compared to what he really cost taxpayers.

He's going to try to make a plea deal.

Will not happen. I've made bad predictions before, but I feel pretty good about this one.

Who cares?

What's your prediction scorecard? I don't think antiwar's prediction is good, but if there's one person who doesn't have any right to criticize other people's predictions, it's you.

What's your prediction scorecard? I don't think antiwar's prediction is good, but if there's one person who doesn't have any right criticize other people's predictions, it's you.
???

What did I say about his prediction?

LOL!!

Right. You can see me. You can hear me. That's some amazing internet you got there.
I can see you exactly as well as you can "see" all the "evidence" you provide.

He doesn't ever have a source. This is how Antiwar operates.

He makes a declarative statement, as if something has happened, in his thread title and in his OP he just makes a prediction. And he never supports his prediction with any facts.
Irony meters explode!

Back
Top Bottom