• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Is Fighting For the "Gray" Vote, Appealing to Seniors to Vote For Him

Old 'N Chill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
There's no limit to how low this scumbag will go, he's less than a POS, at least a POS has reason for existing.

He's hoping that enough seniors will be senile enough to vote for him.

There's no limit to how low this scumbag will go, he's less than a POS, at least a POS has reason for existing.

Trump never thinks past the immediate moment. His fun troll of Biden was all he was thinking about. I don't think he's ever considered that seniors might not like his whole "Biden is old and senile" campaign.

"I want you to die for the economy, and you don't need healthcare or SSI. Vote for me!"

Donny, it probably wasn't such a good idea to have such a blantant disregard for lives of seniors. You put someone's life at risk, they are not likely to vote for you.

This is the group that is going to flush Trump from office.

Guy whose strongest demographic is old people sends out campaign advertisements making fun of old people.

Curious strategy.
I hope the family members of all seniors who are in nursing homes during this pandemic, will help them vote in this election. That was very offensive to seniors who are confined to wheelchairs and in nursing facilities, Trump has no shame, and no brains. This senior is not sickly in a home and didn't vote for the bastard in '16 and sure as hell am not voting for the traitor in '20, we already filled our ballots out for President Joe Biden.

We're grey (both over 65) and we're voting for Trump. . .

Not because we like him - - - we really don't.

We just dislike Balloonist Joe more.

It's pathetic, I know. :cautious:

Trump is appealing to the group whose members he let die (by lying)?

That's rich.

Why? Trump tried to kill you.

In your position I'd sit it out. That's what I do when I don't like the leader of the Liberal Party. I sat out the last one and will the next one too, looks like.

The next 6-12 weeks will be very rough for the US regarding COVID.

At the same time, Trump's lawyers will be at the Supreme Court on November 10 asking the court to remove everyone's pre-existing healthcare protections under Obamacare.

Pandering to the healthcare insurance and pharmaceutical industries right in front of our faces. And yet Trump/GOP ask us to vote for them on November 3.

I don't care about getting you killed to get my economic numbers up, I'm asking SCOTUS to throw out all of Obamacare, my party relentlessly squawks about quashing the safety net, ending SS, resisting improving Medicare/Medicaid, but vote for me because ....psssst.... guns, gays, and the bible.

Great pitch.

This was the sort of tactic Presidents stayed clear of before Donald, leaving it to others who were not the leaders of the free world, to soil themselves with the feces they wanted thrown.

He should tell seniors about his herd immunity plan. I'm sure they'll just love that.

Back
Top Bottom