• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is even more embarrassing every day

We may never know whether the 2020 election had serious flaws that incorrectly gave the election to Candidate Biden.

But I think that Karma is a [B-word].

If (if!) Mr. Biden is in the Oval Office through fraud, then the Dems are going to be very, very, very sorry.

Of course, I do NOT know what Karma is planning, but planning Karma is.

And it is going to shock all of us -- as KARMA likes to do.

Ahhhhh, Incoherence personified:

”But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we'd have a very, very solid, we would continue what we're doing, we'd solidify what we've done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done" Donald Trump

"It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that.' Donald Trump

We may never know whether the 2020 election had serious flaws that incorrectly gave the election to Candidate Biden.

If (if!) Mr. Biden is in the Oval Office through fraud, then the Dems are going to be very, very, very sorry.

Of course, I do NOT know what Karma is planning, but planning Karma is.

And it is going to shock all of us -- as KARMA likes to do.
We may never know whether the 2020 election had serious flaws that correctly gave the election to President Biden despite the fraud committed by Candidate Trump.

If (if!) Mr. Biden is in the Oval Office despite Mr. Trump's fraud, then the Republicans are going to be very, very, very sorry.

Of course, @TheParser does NOT know what Karma is planning, but planning Karma is.

And it is going to shock @TheParser -- as KARMA likes to do.

Really? Sounds like a third grader on the playground. Another “best people” fallen out of his graces.

View attachment 67378227
Gee, Donald, I’d be happy to look into 2020’s election fraud if you could provide some evidence. Questions for both sides: has Trump pointed to some evidence of fraud of any significance, and has that been looked into? Do people, both supporters of Trump or not, think that he really believes the election was rigged?

Gee, Donald, I’d be happy to look into 2020’s election fraud if you could provide some evidence. Questions for both sides: has Trump pointed to some evidence of fraud of any significance, and has that been looked into? Do people, both supporters of Trump or not, think that he really believes the election was rigged?

I think somewhere deep down he knows he lost, but he can't bring himself to say it or acknowledge it because then he'd have to admit that he wasn't good enough. He just keeps trying to convince everyone, himself included, that the election was stolen when there's no proof he can offer.

What?? Trump has thrown another ally under the bus because that person didn't 100% goose step in tune with want Trump wanted..

In other obvious news... Water is wet...

Back
Top Bottom