• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is destroying America

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Gutted the EPA ( now stands for Every Polluter's Ally )

Gutted the State Department, hundreds of liason, attachés, ambassorship positions not filled, losing touch with much of the world.

Top officials fleeing, others indicted, or resign in corruption scandals.

Much of the staff cannot pass security clearances, so he installs a guy to rubber stamp them through, posing a threat to national security.

Cronyism and Nepotism.

Economy showing signs of recession.

Trump monetizing the presidency to the tune of millions DURING office

Government shutdown longest in history, with no end in site, putting millions out of work having a rippling effect, posing a threat to national security with DHS, TSA, and Air Traffic Controllers not receiving pay, calling in sick, etc.

Trump acting like a tawdry clown, blabbering incoherently ( the rant about the medieval wheel/wall ? Jeezus it was awful ) saying stupid things, posing a national embarrassment, diminishing the grandeur of the office to pettiness.

Putin is smiling, BIGLY.

And I haven't even scratched the surface.

And 40% of the nation thinks he's the cat's pajamas. ( I had no idea there were that many stupid people in the US ).

Is America ****ed, or what?

If tired and stressed out beyond a point of no return air traffic controllers cause planes to crash, people die, will republicans wake the **** up then?

Probably not. The inmates have control over the asylum.

Been wanting to read David Cay Johnston's book "It's Even Worse Than You Think" but it seems like a lot is coming true before my eyes.

Gutted the State Department, hundreds of liason, attachés, ambassorship positions not filled, losing touch with much of the world.

Much of the staff cannot pass security clearances, so he installs a guy to rubber stamp them through, posing a threat to national security.

Cronyism and Nepotism.

Government shutdown longest in history, with no end in site, putting millions out of work having a rippling effect, posing a threat to national security with DHS, TSA, and Air Traffic Controllers not receiving pay, calling in sick, etc.

Trump acting like a tawdry clown, blabbering incoherently ( the rant about the medieval wheel/wall ? Jeezus it was awful ) saying stupid things, posing a national embarrassment, diminishing the grandeur of the office to pettiness.

Putin is smiling, BIGLY.

And 40% of the nation thinks he's the cat's pajamas. ( I had no idea there were that many stupid people in the US ).

If tired and stressed out beyond a point of no return air traffic controllers cause planes to crash, people die, will republicans wake the **** up then?

I'm really concerned about the nation's security. I think he's Putin's lap dog and God knows how screwed we'll be in two years if he's still around and keeps this crap up.

I'm really concerned about the nation's security. I think he's Putin's lap dog and God knows how screwed we'll be in two years if he's still around and keeps this crap up.

Then you dont know Trump.

Cronyism and Nepotism.

Putin is smiling, BIGLY.

Your opinion has been noted, though I think all of this alarmism isn't really doing you any favors.

Trump single handily killed the American Soybean industry.

Cronyism and Nepotism.

Putin is smiling, BIGLY.

That's a pretty bleak picture from the crowd who imagines Iran will become completely civilized and peaceful if we keep sending the terrorist madmen billions in US tax dollars.

That's a pretty bleak picture from the crowd who imagines Iran will become completely civilized and peaceful if we keep sending the terrorist madmen billions in US tax dollars.

I have never heard anyone who did that, at least not in the past 20 years. But it is true that billions of tax dollars were spent on Iran pre-revolution and huge sums of money were given to Iraq/Saddam to make Iran's life as hard as possible/kill as many Iranians as Saddam could kill.

If you're not alarmed then you're blind

(comes back after an eye doctor appointment)
My eyesight is fine, but the doctor says I should hold back on reading as much leftist bull****.

I have never heard anyone who did that, at least not in the past 20 years. But it is true that billions of tax dollars were spent on Iran pre-revolution and huge sums of money were given to Iraq/Saddam to make Iran's life as hard as possible/kill as many Iranians as Saddam could kill.

Iran had declared an intention to create a worldwide conflagration likely to exterminate hundreds of millions of innocent people because that is what they think their fake god wants them to do so he can return to take over the world. People like Obama have played right into these Muslim moron's hands.

Iran had declared an intention to create a worldwide conflagration likely to exterminate hundreds of millions of innocent people because that is what they think their fake god wants them to do so he can return to take over the world. People like Obama have played right into these Muslim moron's hands.

And when did he hand over billions of tax dollars to Iran? Because that was your claim.

And all Iran do was choose their own government at the time. The regime at that time, aided by the US was not wanted and they changed their government. And from what I know more Iranians have died through US tax dollars to Saddam than he Iranian government killing innocent people in other countries.

Don't misunderstand, I seriously dislike the Iranian leadership, but what you say seems more politically motivated than being a representation of the geopolitical reality that has been played out in that region of the world at the hands of the 2 biggest world powers (and oil of course).

I agree about out security. Secret meetings that are never recorded between Trump and his handler. I don't think Trump or a Repub will be relected, but I think we should be concerned between now and 2020.

The bottom line is that Trump didn't believe he was going to be elected just like everyone else. So he was working on his Moscow tower deal with Putin until he was elected and has been hiding that fact ever since.

I worry that these new secret exchanges since 2018 might involve things much more serious and threatening than making deals on hotels...

Last edited:
And when did he hand over billions of tax dollars to Iran? Because that was your claim.

And all Iran do was choose their own government at the time. The regime at that time, aided by the US was not wanted and they changed their government. And from what I know more Iranians have died through US tax dollars to Saddam than he Iranian government killing innocent people in other countries.

Don't misunderstand, I seriously dislike the Iranian leadership, but what you say seems more politically motivated than being a representation of the geopolitical reality that has been played out in that region of the world at the hands of the 2 biggest world powers (and oil of course).

Obama did not send American tax dollars to Iran. He sent European money backed by funds belonging to American victims of Iranian terrorism. Now those $2 billion in stolen funds will have to be replaced in accordance with Supreme Court order by American tax dollars.

Putin got his money’s worth with this useless idiot

Obama did not send American tax dollars to Iran. He sent European money backed by funds belonging to American victims of Iranian terrorism. Now those $2 billion in stolen funds will have to be replaced in accordance with Supreme Court order by American tax dollars.

What does Obama have to do with the thread topic which is 'Trump is destroying America' ?

Seen from outside the US there is no evidence whatsoever that Trump is 'Putin's lapdog'. However Merkel could lay claim to the title, having recklessly made Germany dependent on Putin's will for its energy.

What does Obama have to do with the thread topic which is 'Trump is destroying America' ?

Historical context. Trump is bring America back from the brink of the Obminable disaster of the previous administration, so it looks like he is doing bad things to the deluded followers of the brown messiah who occupied the WH before him.

Historical context. Trump is bring America back from the brink of the Obminable disaster of the previous administration, so it looks like he is doing bad things to the deluded followers of the brown messiah who occupied the WH before him.

How is he doing that ? by telling our youth it is OK to discriminate against blacks and grab women's private parts ?

How is he doing that ? by telling our youth it is OK to discriminate against blacks and grab women's private parts ?

By letting Stephen Miller execute his xenophobic agenda, and kushie rob folks, while he watches Fox "News" and pisses himself over the upcoming Mueller time while he chows on too many Big Macs. Cuz that's MAGA as all **** don'tcha know?:roll:

By letting Stephen Miller execute his xenophobic agenda, and kushie rob folks, while he watches Fox "News" and pisses himself over the upcoming Mueller time while he chows on too many Big Macs. Cuz that's MAGA as all **** don'tcha know?:roll:

:lol:

If you're not alarmed then you're blind

And what makes it worse is that it is a willful self imposed blindness brought on by extremest right wing politics that compel the holder to live in an alternate reality of delusions. And the rest of the nation has to put up with it stinking up the place.

(comes back after an eye doctor appointment)
My eyesight is fine, but the doctor says I should hold back on reading as much leftist bull****.

A man has to take care of his health. Perhaps Stormfront would be more pleasing to your eyes and the hours you spend here now could be better allocated elsewhere?

Back
Top Bottom