• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is complaining about "planting evidence" does this means he knows the FBI likely found something and needs an excuse?

Trump is complaining about "planting evidence" does this means he knows the FBI likely found somethi

• Total voters
sure.

but
we should thoroughly rule out the more obvious possibilities before we jump to wild speculation

Occam's razor and all that
We should not rule anything out before they present their evidence, make their case, and a defense is offered.

Trump is encouraging Garland to release the docs.
I think he has to sign something, or do nothing & wait 'til 3:00 pm.
He could have preempted Garland, by releasing his copy, the 1st day.

I think he has to sign something, or do nothing & wait 'til 3:00 pm.
He could have preempted Garland, by releasing his copy, the 1st day.
Of course he could

Since we have no idea why the raid occurred, you have no idea whether the law was followed or not. But like a good lib, you dont care.
The so called raid was a service of a Warrant to Search, there was no black helicopter, no battering down doors, nobody forced to lay on the floor, no one handcuffed, maybe no search of Melania's underwear drawer.

The DOJ had to explain the reason for the raid when they went before a judge and showed probable cause. That piece of shit Trump has a copy of the warrant. He can always release it.
He might as well, as it will be released today at 3:00 pm, unless the Drumpf has his lawyer stop it. So if it doesn't see the light at 3:00 pm you'll know why. His Truth Social post isn't binding on the court.

I didnt put words into anyones mouth. Thats just you lying. I said none of you care about the facts and dont want to know them. Thats just a fact exposed in this thread.
Well please share any facts you possess that haven't been discuss in any of these threads. Here's some commas ,,,,,.

How does NYT know Trump's complaints are "baseless"? Junk news vs journalism as usual.
Baseless means, there is no evidence to support that claim. Sorta what the Drumpf does, "the election was rigged", for example, baseless claim, "the election was stolen", baseless. It's his MO.

How do you know the search was lawful?

It was signed off for by a judge and they don't just get that many agents for an operation without a whole butload of paperwork being filed.
Do you really think they could do something like this without propper authorisation?

Are you prepared to accept the possibility that this was a set up by the FBI and they are the criminals?
1660310321311.jpeg

I enjoy Twilight Zone stories as much as anyone

Obama lied to you. The demented simp you put in the WH lies to you every day.
The “demented simp” that beat the snot out of your excuse for a candidate in the last election? That demented simp?

Obama lied to you. The demented simp you put in the WH lies to you every day.
The Obama Papers are in Chicago under the guardianship of the National archive, awaiting installation in the Obama Library. There I proved you lied. Your turn.

The Obama Papers are in Chicago under the guardianship of the National archive, awaiting installation in the Obama Library. There I proved you lied. Your turn.
OK, I'll bite. what did I lie about?

Baseless means, there is no evidence to support that claim. Sorta what the Drumpf does, "the election was rigged", for example, baseless claim, "the election was stolen", baseless. It's his MO.
Without an investigation how is there going to BE evidence? Seems like NYT, as usual, is going after Trump rather than reporting the news. They've already corrupted the issue.

Nah, I think they very well could have planted evidence. It certainly makes sense given the rabid hatred the Dems have for this guy.
If you believe that, then you will just have to live in a world made up of your own fears while the rest of society moves on without you.

If you believe that, then you will just have to live in a world made up of your own fears while the rest of society moves on without you.
I believe what you described is actually YOUR kind of world. It's why you brought it up.

Trump wants the documents released to prove his innocence. Where is your party with that request?

I believe what you described is actually YOUR kind of world. It's why you brought it up.

Trump wants the documents released to prove his innocence. Where is your party with that request?
Waiting to see if he actually allows them to be released. He doesn't always follow through.

Nah, I don't live in a world where I don't think people who don't share my point of view are out to get me.
There are two entities that can release the documents. One is Trump and the other is the DOJ. Neither are a political party.

Revisiting the FBI's MO it is almost a given that they are up to there old tricks.
Planting evidence is one of them; in fact they almost invented that method.

Reactions: Ren
Gee, during his presidency he was fined twice for a total of $27,000,000. You might not consider those criminal matters but golly, it's definitely on the wrong side of the law.
Right?
It is rather amazing how Trump fans don't acknowledge or speak of his previous grifts, like the foundation and university. Michael Steele was on MSNBC this am, noting how skilled Trump - with no need for "truthiness" - is at his best in setting the narrative that the media is required to address, and that other republicans have to either echo or approach very cautiously.

Give me the crime. Trump is the most investigated man in human history and has been charged with exactly nothing.
While he has yet to be held legally liable, Trump has been intertwined (participated in) with numerous crimes. Let's start with two nolo contendre type settlements on the matter of fraud, both with the State of New York (Trump University and the Trump Foundation); lets throw in some obstruction of justice in connection with the Mueller investigation; add a bit of corruptly attempting to obstruct congress and levy a fraud on the voters and a sprinkle of campaign finance fraud for which his co-conspirator served prison time.

Of course, he is currently the target in numerous criminal actions associated with his refusal to accept the results of the 2020 election; unlawfully removing documents from the White House and cooking the books at the Trump Organization, for which he plead the 5th in answering over 440 questions. Of course that particular case is a civil matter, thus negative inferences can be drawn from a 5th amendment plea.

Feel free to let your imagination speak to you as to which of these he is also guilty of, in addition to the above:

Do not confuse being held legally responisble for a crime to being actually responsible. I am suggesting the Trump is actually responsible for everything above. Being legally responsible is a subset of those that are actually responsible AND is a timing difference. Being legally responsible means the law can assert penalites. Being actually responsible is really all that matters from a political perspective and in the eyes of God. Make no mistake, Trump demonstrably and consistently lives at the bounds and outside the bounds of the law, which makes him an outlaw.

Last edited:
Nah, I don't live in a world where I don't think people who don't share my point of view are out to get me.

There are two entities that can release the documents. One is Trump and the other is the DOJ. Neither are a political party.
You actually live in a world where your side is out to get people who disagree with you. It's one reason why you trample the 1st Amendment under your feet.

Looks like the true President is calling their bluff. I'm sure you're hoping what the FBI has found is worth a helluva lot more than soiled toilet paper, but I wouldn't hold my breath. ;)

Back
Top Bottom