• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is complaining about "planting evidence" does this means he knows the FBI likely found something and needs an excuse?

Trump is complaining about "planting evidence" does this means he knows the FBI likely found somethi

• Total voters
Actually the presumption of innocence is a jury instruction. The governments burden is too convince the jury otherwise.
there's more to it than that

the govt cannot start treating you like you're guilty before there's a conviction

What are you talking about?
It is literally a bedrock principal of our judicial system.

Have you never heard the very common saying that our system is designed to allow 10 guilty people free to protect 1 innocent?
None of that lamenting changes the truth of what I stated.

What are you talking about?
It is literally a bedrock principal of our judicial system.

Have you never heard the very common saying that our system is designed to allow 10 guilty people free to protect 1 innocent?
I, as a member of the court of public opinion, am under no such geas as what might be present in an official court setting.

None of that lamenting changes the truth of what I stated.
Perhaps I misunderstood your post. Are you saying the principle is perverse or it's perverse to apply it to Trump?

If it's the latter, that is just plain bigotry.

Perhaps I misunderstood your post. Are you saying the principle is perverse or it's perverse to apply it to Trump?

If it's the latter, that is just plain bigotry.
It is perverse that anyone, knowing all that we know, would try to make such an application to Donny as any such presumption of innocence outside a courtroom and outside an actual trial.

Granted, were I in any such position that I should be chosen, seated in official judgement, then yes, I would then need to stand firm on that "bedrock" you afore mentioned setting aside all external beliefs and thoughts and pay heed only to evidence presented before me in official justice construct.

Hope that verbosity clears this up for you?

According to the law when someone takes the fifth no assumptions can be made as to the reason for it. That even pertains to the jackass.
L

You are entitled to get progress reports on this criminal investigation. The lawyer for the person being investigated provided information about the raid. Is it still not clear why the raid was conducted-in general terms-because you aren’t entitled to any details whatsoever? Or perhaps you don’t believe the lawyer for the jackass because his pathological lying may have rubbed off on her.
True. But just stating one's name and refusing to answer the next 449+ questions?

The head of the FBI was appointed by Trump.

So was the judge that singed off on the warrant.

If they are indeed corrupt, then that just says that Trump and his cronies don’t belong in power due to poor decision making skills.
There was a lawyer present and FPOTUS and his wife watched the search on CCTV. I'll call BS on that.

Give me the crime. Trump is the most investigated man in human history and has been charged with exactly nothing.
Espionage for one.

You dont know any of that. The reasons for the raid have not been released.
We do, and aren’t they obvious? 1- most obvious, he ignored requests and a subpoena to return the documents, something that would have prompted a similar visit in your or my case; 2- less obvious are reported concerns about the nature of the material and its sensitivity.

Here are the rules: you get subpoenas, you show up or provide what is requested. You don’t, the system makes you comply. And please, look up “raid.”

We do, and aren’t they obvious? 1- most obvious, he ignored requests and a subpoena to return the documents, something that would have prompted a similar visit in your or my case; 2- less obvious are reported concerns about the nature of the material and its sensitivity.

Here are the rules: you get subpoenas, you show up or provide what is requested. You don’t, the system makes you comply. And please, look up “raid.”
And an example of an improper response is to instruct your lawyer to produce and sign a letter to the DOJ that there are no classified documents in your home.
There are other such example of how NOT to respond to a subpoena.

We passed that a long time ago. It may or may not apply in a courtroom (how the **** could you select a jury for this divisive toad!) but no longer applies in public, and certainly not a public like Donnycrats who accuse everyone of everything without anything from anyone.
So what's good for the goose in Donny's constant accusations is now gravy for his adversaries.
He will not recover from this.
There is now a degree of probability he will go to jail.
1660655421440.png

Back
Top Bottom