• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is Close to War

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Trump is very close to starting WWIII by tweet.

trumpwar1.JPG
trumpwar2.JPG
trumpwar3.JPG
trumpwar4.JPG

I'm not saying he will (if he does he will) I'm saying it's very close.

I think some of this has to do with the fact he may be deathly afraid of being blamed for higher gas prices during the coming election.

Yes these attacks are troubling, yes there would be some kind of reaction no matter who was in charge most likely, but is Trump gonna keep his head right in a shooting war, strap in ladies and gentleman because these things can escalate real quick and before you know it, the absolute ****e will hit the fan.

giphy.gif

Jamal Khashoggi Should be sent to investigate - he will get to the bottom of things.

I think some of this has to do with the fact he may be deathly afraid of being blamed for higher gas prices during the coming election.

Yes these attacks are troubling, yes there would be some kind of reaction no matter who was in charge most likely, but is Trump gonna keep his head right in a shooting war, strap in ladies and gentleman because these things can escalate real quick and before you know it, the absolute ****e will hit the fan.

giphy.gif

He isn't even talking to Pompeo.

Hold on, have I got this right:

• Oil field bombed
  • Yemen rebel guys go "we did that!"
  • Pompeo goes "Iran did it!"
  • Trump goes "SA is going to tell us who to attack!"
That about it? Are you Trump idiots still going to defend him? How would he be different than "Globalist Bush" at this point then?

Trump says US 'locked and loaded depending on verification' of attack on Saudi oil field

Iran is the principal supporter and supplier to the Yemeni rebels. SA his the surveillance equipment to determine where the drones came from ( US does too) Likely our guys and SA folks are conferring on the origin of the attacks.

Iran is the principal supporter and supplier to the Yemeni rebels. SA his the surveillance equipment to determine where the drones came from ( US does too) Likely our guys and SA folks are conferring on the origin of the attacks.

Sure let's agree w/the people who funded 9/11 attackers and the assassination of a US journalist. I thought you guys didn't want new wars?

Nothing like a war to rally Americans to support their president. In this case it might be different...

i hope that the military refuses war orders from the orange fool. he is unfit to be a wartime president. he is also unfit to be a peacetime president.

Sure let's agree w/the people who funded 9/11 attackers and the assassination of a US journalist. I thought you guys didn't want new wars?

Ignoring the superfluous bull****, here's your answer: You asked a question, I answered it. How does that mean I want a war?

OP and a handful of others are the only people who take Tump's tweets seriously.

OP and a handful of others are the only people who take Tump's tweets seriously.
I'm wondering if he's using these Tweets to warn Iran to cool it.

He's waiting on the Saudis to tell us how to proceed. This is insanity.

Ignoring the superfluous bull****, here's your answer: You asked a question, I answered it. How does that mean I want a war?

You haven't said you didn't. So would you want a war with Iran, if this was the reason?

I'm wondering if he's using these Tweets to warn Iran to cool it.
That would indicate that Trump is capable of strategic thought.

Trump isn’t even capable of honest thought.

Earlier this week, Pompeo and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin both reiterated to reporters that Trump was willing to sit down with Rouhani with no conditions.

"The president has made very clear he is prepared to meet with no preconditions," Pompeo told reporters during a press conference alongside Mnuchin when asked about a possible meeting in New York.

And Mnuchin on Thursday said that Trump "has said he would sit down with Rouhani with no conditions," with the caveat that there were no plans to do so yet.
Trump denies reports he's willing to meet with Iran with 'no conditions' | TheHill

I think most people realize that trump has verbal diarrhea, and while they keep on eye on what he says, they will also realize quite often he's all hat and no cattle.

I don't think the U.S will go to war unless the U.S attacks first, and Trump seems disinclined to actually START a war, just talk about it a lot. I would be more worried if he didn't fire bolton.

i hope that the military refuses war orders from the orange fool. he is unfit to be a wartime president. he is also unfit to be a peacetime president.
He’s just plain unfit (in every respect).

• Oil field bombed
That about it? Are you Trump idiots still going to defend him? How would he be different than "Globalist Bush" at this point then?

Trump says US 'locked and loaded depending on verification' of attack on Saudi oil field

My only real question is when the directive is going to be released that if a member of our military comes across MBS, that they should stop and salute him, since Trump basically just farmed them out the whims of the Crown Prince and all.

He’s just plain unfit (in every respect).

i am mostly concerned with his mental unfitness. there is no way that this idiot should be commanding troops to war.

That would indicate that Trump is capable of strategic thought.

Trump isn’t even capable of honest thought.

Earlier this week, Pompeo and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin both reiterated to reporters that Trump was willing to sit down with Rouhani with no conditions.

"The president has made very clear he is prepared to meet with no preconditions," Pompeo told reporters during a press conference alongside Mnuchin when asked about a possible meeting in New York.

And Mnuchin on Thursday said that Trump "has said he would sit down with Rouhani with no conditions," with the caveat that there were no plans to do so yet.
Trump denies reports he's willing to meet with Iran with 'no conditions' | TheHill
Got anything but nonsensical BS? "Earlier this week . . ." was that before or after the refinery/oil field attacks? Might those incidents change things a bit. Do you ever think or just rely on Trump Psychosis?

Trump is very close to starting WWIII by tweet.

View attachment 67263851
View attachment 67263852
View attachment 67263853
View attachment 67263854

I agree with your comment. It’s also surprising, because he just fired Bolton and has been scrambling like crazy to get a peace deal some where. IMO, Saudi should take care of itself. I don’t want to go to war for Trump’s murdering friend prince.

• Oil field bombed

Trump is a ****ing liar. They want war with Iran, I don’t trust the Trump White House or the Saudis. Either one is capable of lying us into another war. If Saudi prince is capable of murder, then the Saudis can defend their own country

Back
Top Bottom