• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is Close to War

Hold on, have I got this right:

• Oil field bombed
  • Yemen rebel guys go "we did that!"
  • Pompeo goes "Iran did it!"
  • Trump goes "SA is going to tell us who to attack!"
That about it? Are you Trump idiots still going to defend him? How would he be different than "Globalist Bush" at this point then?

Trump says US 'locked and loaded depending on verification' of attack on Saudi oil field

No doubt about it, the Democratic Party is on Iran's side on everything. Vote Democratic and give another $150,000,000.00 to Iran - plus nuclear weapons on ballistic missiles. There is no enemy or adversary of the USA that the Democratic Party and most Democrats won't trip over themselves rushing to their defense.

I'd bet against it, but you might surprise me and do the right thing.

You think Trumps base is enough to get him over the finish line? You watch the turnout out next Nov, and he will be crying rigged. Oh wait, the fat arse did that in 2016 lol

Its a shame he has alienated our European allies, some skill eh ?

Is that Trump water getting heavy to carry?

according to the Steele Dossier that is not water

You think Trumps base is enough to get him over the finish line? You watch the turnout out next Nov, and he will be crying rigged. Oh wait, the fat arse did that in 2016 lol
I don't think there is any way a Democrat can win next year, given the three options they are running and the way they have systematically lied to and insulted their own voters. Democratic turnout was huge in 2018 when they promised impeachment in 2019. That lie will bite them in 2020

Trump was in a much tougher situation four years ago and he pulled that off. Next year he won't have to beat Ted Cruz and the Democratic candidate will not have built in advantages. Trump gets those.

according to the Steele Dossier that is not water
You mean the dossier even Steele doesn't believe?

Funny how Steele lied to the FBI and the Mueller team did not even pursue it. Was it because of his Clinton ties?

I don't think there is any way a Democrat can win next year, given the three options they are running and the way they have systematically lied to and insulted their own voters. Democratic turnout was huge in 2018 when they promised impeachment in 2019. That lie will bite them in 2020

Trump was in a much tougher situation four years ago and he pulled that off. Next year he won't have to beat Ted Cruz and the Democratic candidate will not have built in advantages. Trump gets those.

J

My Dog could beat Ted Cruz.

In 2016, the GOP did not have a single candidate with anything more than a modest regional appeal. Sort of Beto times 16. That is why the GOP got behind Trump. They knew there was not even a potential winner in the rest of that bunch.

My Dog could beat Ted Cruz.

In 2016, the GOP did not have a single candidate with anything more than a modest regional appeal. Sort of Beto times 16. That is why the GOP got behind Trump. They knew there was not even a potential winner in the rest of that bunch.
Maybe your dog, but not Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders. Cruz would crush any of them. You probably do not understand how much Democrats have pissed off their own voters while trying to corner Trump. It's a lot.

Ted Cruz will very likely follow Donald Trump as President. Had Trump decided to limit himself to one term, it would near certain. Since the Democrats talked Trump into running again, Cruz has to wait four more years. Too many things can change by then for certainty, but it will remain a high probability unless something truly unforeseen occurs.

Maybe your dog, but not Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders. Cruz would crush any of them. You probably do not understand how much Democrats have pissed off their own voters while trying to corner Trump. It's a lot.

Ted Cruz will very likely follow Donald Trump as President. Had Trump decided to limit himself to one term, it would near certain. Since the Democrats talked Trump into running again, Cruz has to wait four more years. Too many things can change by then for certainty, but it will remain a high probability unless something truly unforeseen occurs.

You hang onto that thought. Hope it keeps you warm at night.

You hang onto that thought. Hope it keeps you warm at night.
What thought? I'm no Ted Cruz fan. He's just the guy with the right stuff.

Even Trump said so. He called Cruz competitive, which is the highest praise Trump knows.

Back
Top Bottom