• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is CENSORING CDC information to meet his demands .......

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
POLITICO: “The health department’s politically appointed communications aides have demanded the right to review and seek changes to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s weekly scientific reports charting the progress of the coronavirus pandemic, in what officials characterized as an attempt to intimidate the reports’ authors and water down their communications to health professionals.”

That’s right: Donald Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services is censoring the CDC. Trump’s team has fought to keep reports on the dangers of hydroxychloroquine from the public eye, accused top scientists and researchers of writing “hit pieces” against the administration, and even installed new staff at the CDC in an attempt to further control which information gets shared with Americans and which goes straight to the paper shredder.

The CDC is a reputable government agency tasked with protecting our health -- not re-electing the president. We cannot allow the Trump administration to do to the CDC what they’ve done with the USPS. If you stand with scientists -- and against Trump -- let this administration know that we’re aware of what they’re doing and we refuse to allow it.

Contact democrats about this .........

POLITICO: “The health department’s politically appointed communications aides have demanded the right to review and seek changes to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s weekly scientific reports charting the progress of the coronavirus pandemic, in what officials characterized as an attempt to intimidate the reports’ authors and water down their communications to health professionals.”

That’s right: Donald Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services is censoring the CDC. Trump’s team has fought to keep reports on the dangers of hydroxychloroquine from the public eye, accused top scientists and researchers of writing “hit pieces” against the administration, and even installed new staff at the CDC in an attempt to further control which information gets shared with Americans and which goes straight to the paper shredder.

The CDC is a reputable government agency tasked with protecting our health -- not re-electing the president. We cannot allow the Trump administration to do to the CDC what they’ve done with the USPS. If you stand with scientists -- and against Trump -- let this administration know that we’re aware of what they’re doing and we refuse to allow it.

Contact democrats about this .........

Trump is trashing them for even daring to tell the public that wearing masks is, indeed, helpful.

Trump contradicts CDC Director Robert Redfield: He was confused - CNN Video

Redfield should resign (but he won't).

Because Trump constantly undermines him.

Yes! And then we can have Sarah Palin as our new CDC director and we will suddenly find there never really was a problem with Covid after all and it was all just the latest Democrat hoax- just like Trump has said all along. Problem solved! Yaaaaaay!

Oh look, its another TDS thread:

CQmHZjz.jpg

CQmHZjz.jpg

Yes! We should forget the worst pandemic response of any developed nation on the entire planet and go back to looking for Obama's secret birth certificate for another 6 years straight. That’ll fix everything and make America great again. Yaaaaaay!

Redfield should resign (but he won't).

I think Redfield did a superb job yesterday sticking it to all the Trump supporting mask deniers. I don't want him to resign, I want him to speak out like that every single day.

Frankly I was surprised to here that from him. But remember, he is a doctor first, Trump appointee second. He did the right thing.

I think Redfield did a superb job yesterday sticking it to all the Trump supporting mask deniers. I don't want him to resign, I want him to speak out like that every single day.

Frankly I was surprised to here that from him. But remember, he is a doctor first, Trump appointee second. He did the right thing.

The WH is going to bury him. https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1306582945407406080

Aaron Rupar@atrupar
Mark Meadows on CDC Director Redfield’s congressional testimony about a Covid vaccine: “I’m not sure where Dr. Redfield got his particular timetable, but it's not based on those that are closest to the process.”

CQmHZjz.jpg

Hilarious that you use something highlighting birtherism in an attempt to make the dems look bad :lamo, which is one of Trump's nonsense tactics. You crack me up!

Hilarious that you use something highlighting birtherism in an attempt to make the dems look bad :lamo, which is one of Trump's nonsense tactics. You crack me up!

Its called irony and sarcasm, two things libruls have in very short supply. ;)

Its called irony and sarcasm, two things libruls have in very short supply. ;)

The "another TDS thread" threw me off, because we all all know the derangement is in the White House, I got it now.

Back
Top Bottom