• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Is broke

Meanwhile, back in the camp of the authentic Biden.

I'm just starting to think Trump leaked it himself through some of his people.
I can't remember if it was a billion dollars he's going to lose being the president but that's him saying he's not in it for the money. This makes him appear Noble to most people it's not going to convince the die-hard anti-trumpers I don't think that's what it's for. I think it's going to convince the people who sit on the fence, and the lukewarm Republicans that may or may not vote for him. this is a white strategy because that's how you win elections by convincing your people to vote for you.

So the reason why I think he leaked to this information instead of just coming out and saying it is because he knows there's a lot of people journalists editorialists and so forth that want the facts and that will dig them out. And that's just what they've done. Good morning that's known about this whole thing the better Trump looks. He refused to take the salary I think he takes $1 a year for being president. That's really not all that much money. Certainly not that Donald Trump. But in serving the nation he had to neglect his business. It means he's losing money. There's no way to spend this he values the work he's doing more than the money he would make if he hadn't been elected. He could resign tomorrow and go back to making billions.

So it's possible this is Trump manipulating the media he's done it before.
Of course he's not in it for the money, he's in it for the tax deductions.

lol

Hey I didn't tell you to respond to my earlier post. If you don't really want to engage, don't engage. I couldn't care less.
I can reply to anyone I want. I was just informing you and anyone who is interested in my experiences dealing with the IRS. I am also lucky to have a family member who actually does audits to advise me on how things work with the IRS. Naturally it would be a conflict of interest for a family member to conduct an audit on a family member.

Trump more than likely does not even get involved in that part of the business. Most people like Trump have tax lawyers who take care of these deductions. But there are no defined rules on deductions. It is decided on a case by case basis. I didn't know if you were aware of how these things work.

Trump more than likely does not even get involved in that part of the business. Most people like Trump have tax lawyers who take care of these deductions. But there are no defined rules on deductions. It is decided on a case by case basis. I didn't know if you were aware of how these things work.
Does he sign off on his income taxes? Yes.

Personal responsibility, it used to be a mantra among the right....

Of course you have to sign off on your taxes. The fact that large businesses get audited every year does not make you a criminal. It is just a matter of defining what is allowed and what is not allowed. The difference between what is allowed and what is not allowed comes down to the auditor decision not defined rules.

I was not allowed to deduct my pants as part of the uniform deduction for my plumbing company. A good friend of mine had a plumbing company as well and he was allowed to deduct his pants. He bought his blue jeans at the same place as I did. I eventually was allowed. It is just a matter of how you present the deduction to the auditor not a matter of the actual deduction. You don't argue you learn to play by the rules.

Except it’s not a joke because what matters equally as much is what those assets are. Trump’s assets are mostly or entirely in the form of real estate, i.e. skyscrapers and such. AND Trump used his personally owned, not corporation owned, properties as collateral. So if Trump has $5B of debt then he’s going to be forced into public auction of those properties including but not limited to his own home to pay the debt.

You have seen these lending agreements and balance sheets? That is a whole lot of assumptions you got there.

You have seen these lending agreements and balance sheets? That is a whole lot of assumptions you got there.

We already know that Trump has hundreds of millions of dollars in loans that become payable in the next three years and that he used his personal property as collateral. We know that most or all of his net worth is in the form of real estate because of his insistence on being evaluated by Forbes. We know from the tax reporting that Trump’s business has been operating at loss for the better part of two decades. Donald Trump is a relatively cash poor man. No assumptions here.

What about the fact he doesn't want to do anything to support the country that has allowed him to maintain what wealth he has? Constantly seeks ways to avoid supporting this nation through income tax, and he's president. He also conned his own supporters by royally screwing them at TrumpU, and was forced to pay restitution to avoid further legal action. And, he bilked his own Charity organization, and had to pay to keep further legal action from being sought against him. All of this is easily verifiable. This guy is our president! Truly disgusting, un-American slime.

You don't understand the IRS just as you don't understand any other aspect of US Government. You apparently don't understand the threat to National Security represented by. President carrying the debt burden Trump is carrying. So let me just make it plain as day. Donald Trump could not get a security clearance to sweep the driveway of the WH, let alone have a job in the WH. We foolishly put Donald in the job and have been paying for it every single day since.

That Donald does not know what to do with that money either is par for the course for Donald. That his own campaign has siphoned off so much money that his campaign is now cash strapped, fleecing the Fleecer in Chief is simply what should have been expected.

You are still raving and not presenting any evidence to support your delusion.

You are still raving and not presenting any evidence to support your delusion.
lol....more like you are still denying all the supporting evidence to maintain a delusion.

We already know that Trump has hundreds of millions of dollars in loans that become payable in the next three years and that he used his personal property as collateral. We know that most or all of his net worth is in the form of real estate because of his insistence on being evaluated by Forbes. We know from the tax reporting that Trump’s business has been operating at loss for the better part of two decades. Donald Trump is a relatively cash poor man. No assumptions here.

You have no idea what his actual balance sheet looks like, none whatsoever. You can't judge what his credit/liability situation is without that and without seeing the lending agreements. You are simply making things up to fit a narrative. I have no idea what his lending agreements look like, his DCR, pledged collateral, open lines, etc and I am sure you don't either.

He owes money in Turkey. I wonder if that has anything to do with him betraying our allies the Kurds. They died.

I would really like to know why he did what, and came about after a phone call from Erdogan. Trump is not a strong ally. He failed to stand up for our allies, and he left them to be killed. Why?

This is why he wants to stay in office so he can stonewall and keep his children on the tax dollar payroll as he humiliates them daily.

He could be broke. His hotels are money holes = no much profit. Uncle Sam should confiscate these properties until the tax evader pays up.

lol....more like you are still denying all the supporting evidence to maintain a delusion.

What evidence? I look at Trump Tower (Chicago and New York) and Mar a Lago and Doral and Trump Force 1 and see come pretty expensive stuff.

Are you asserting that EVERYONE has this sort of property ownership? Can you tell me where my private airplane is hidden away? I need to get to Puerto Rico in February.

What about the fact he doesn't want to do anything to support the country that has allowed him to maintain what wealth he has? Constantly seeks ways to avoid supporting this nation through income tax, and he's president. He also conned his own supporters by royally screwing them at TrumpU, and was forced to pay restitution to avoid further legal action. And, he bilked his own Charity organization, and had to pay to keep further legal action from being sought against him. All of this is easily verifiable. This guy is our president! Truly disgusting, un-American slime.

And yet he is negotiating Peace Deals in the Middle East, Korea is not conducting Nuclear Tests, NAFTA is gone and the USMCA is in place, Manufacturing jobs are coming back after they were leaving for the previous 16 years.

Tax cuts gave me a 20% tax cut, ALL AMERICANS benefitted by the improved economy before the China Virus escaped their lab, Personal Wealth was at the highest level EVER and all stock markets were setting all time record highs.

Regarding taxes, the President's accountants were following the laws framed by Biden.

You are gullibly accepting the charges made by Democrats against the President. Are you also gullibly accepting the charges made by Republicans against Biden?

And yet he is negotiating Peace Deals in the Middle East, Korea is not conducting Nuclear Tests, NAFTA is gone and the USMCA is in place, Manufacturing jobs are coming back after they were leaving for the previous 16 years.

Tax cuts gave me a 20% tax cut, ALL AMERICANS benefitted by the improved economy before the China Virus escaped their lab, Personal Wealth was at the highest level EVER and all stock markets were setting all time record highs.

Regarding taxes, the President's accountants were following the laws framed by Biden.

You are gullibly accepting the charges made by Democrats against the President. Are you also gullibly accepting the charges made by Republicans against Biden?

Trumps is also a racist, a white supremacist, a proven criminal, and a traitor to the United States of America being propped up by the corrupt Republican Party and Senate. He's also driving the wedge between Americans. What do you plan to do with the opposition?
Biden found to have done nothing wrong with Burisma. After months of the right's promises that the information would destroy the Bidens. Puhleeze.
The left has the facts. The right has the lies. And the desperation is getting comical.

This is what we all thought would happen if the taxes were released.

People that bend over backwards to defend Trump jumping up and down and crying about things that aren't true.

You see defense in that post?

If this can happen to Trump it can now happen to anybody.

This is not all about him.

That like most RW mantra's was total BS.

Trump is massively in debt to FOREIGNERS, is a total punk and colors himself and rugged, hard nosed Southern and Midwestern MEN love him.

👀

He seems to be the owner of some vary valuable stuff. Dresses okay. Daddy's rich and Mama's good looking.

Back
Top Bottom