• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Is broke

I've been around too long to think that we won't have some surprises.
We'll see how the debate goes 5 weeks before the election.
GOPs have been saying the election on 11/3, implying late votes even on 11/4 AM won't be counted.
Shoot that one down also since I haven't been online much.
Yes there will be some surprises. You're seeing the first one right now, and it will continue for weeks.

no need to. everyone who can follow logic knows it was a BS allegation and that the surveillance involved was bordering on and crossing over into criminal territory. I know some russians may have tried some things, but to no avail. and I know that the "convictions of cronies" were procedural BS that came from the illegal surveillance.
I'm sure you'd claim Byron De LeBeckwith as being Innocent.

So lets see. Donald got $420M in inheritance, some of it apparently robbed from relatives....LOST THAT. Lost another $900M he didn't have on TOP OF THAT. Made $410M in various and sundry licensing deals....LOST THAT and is losing money on virtually all of his golf courses which by the way were a bad investment the day he made them.

Now Trump has over $400M in loans coming due during the next 3 years that he has no money to pay and hard assets in decline in value plus a looming tax obligation in millions of $ that he will be hung around his neck likely when we have a new Sec of the Treasury and a new IRS head.

Oh YEA.....we want this guy in the Oval for 4 more years. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!

What's even more fitting is that the RNC is getting fleeced right now and is powerless to stop it... when he is gone, they will have very little money left... :p
The RNC is currently trying to find out where a billion dollars went. At the same time, there are active investigations looking into where the missing $40 million dollars went from the inaugural campaign.

If Trump's involved in it, you can depend on some sort of fleecing. It's just how he rolls.

The RNC is currently trying to find out where a billion dollars went. At the same time, there are active investigations looking into where the missing $40 million dollars went from the inaugural campaign.

If Trump's involved in it, you can depend on some sort of fleecing. It's just how he rolls.

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of fellas....

Ironic, it does appear that the Fleecer in Chief has been fleeced. The guy that hates people making money off his name without him getting his cut has been getting cut to ribbons by campaign contractors and other hangers on grabbing with both hands. Now Trump's campaign is broke too. Smooth Donnie....real smooth.

I bet that money somehow ends up in Donnie's Cayman account.

Ironic, it does appear that the Fleecer in Chief has been fleeced. The guy that hates people making money off his name without him getting his cut has been getting cut to ribbons by campaign contractors and other hangers on grabbing with both hands. Now Trump's campaign is broke too. Smooth Donnie....real smooth.
And just last night his ex-campaign chairman was hospitalized for attempted suicide. I wonder if the new revelations from the NYT had anything to do with that?

"I will always hire the best people" - Donald J. Trump

He's selling America out to save his ass. Maybe some of his supporters will finally realize that.

Maybe, but I suspect they won't. Or they'll make stuff up about Trump is being "persecuted" or something equally ridiculous.

So lets see. Donald got $420M in inheritance, some of it apparently robbed from relatives....LOST THAT. Lost another $900M he didn't have on TOP OF THAT. Made $410M in various and sundry licensing deals....LOST THAT and is losing money on virtually all of his golf courses which by the way were a bad investment the day he made them.

Now Trump has over $400M in loans coming due during the next 3 years that he has no money to pay and hard assets in decline in value plus a looming tax obligation in millions of $ that he will be hung around his neck likely when we have a new Sec of the Treasury and a new IRS head.

Oh YEA.....we want this guy in the Oval for 4 more years. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!

But that's not really a problem. Vlad could easily pay off all of Trump's debts through deals in Russia once he leaves office.

Trump is a con man who convinced America he was a successful businessman. He claimed he was worth $10 billion. How does a man worth $10 billion only pay $750 in taxes?

How does the Trump cult continue to deny that Trump is a con man?

The long concealed taxes are now in the hands of the Media. And, he is nowhere near as rich as he portrays himself to be.

Why am I not surprised. But I'm glad his tax records are now available to the public. Later is better than never.

I said way back in 2016 that Trump wasn't releasing his tax returns like every other presidential candidate has for decades because the information would hurt him or at least embarrass him. Now we know.

Trump owes millions in loans due very soon. He paid almost no federal income tax.

Now the Trumpsters has to spin and defend this.

Round 1: Fake News!

But that's not really a problem. Vlad could easily pay off all of Trump's debts through deals in Russia once he leaves office.

Trump is a con man who convinced America he was a successful businessman. He claimed he was worth $10 billion. How does a man worth $10 billion only pay $750 in taxes?

How does the Trump cult continue to deny that Trump is a con man?

Then Donnie should peacefully leave office and get about the business of paying down all this debt he faces today and is about to face tomorrow. But he is not doing that now is he? That sort of suggests that Vlad paying off on all this debt is a fantasy....a pipe dream, a Hail Mary pass not likely to be completed.

And how did they obtain his taxes? Illegally i bet.
Nothing, absolutely zero concern that trump is a tax cheat and a liar.

Do you think the times broke into trump's safe to get them? Maybe they were handed to them from a concerned citizen, like his niece?

I said way back in 2016 that Trump wasn't releasing his tax returns like every other presidential candidate has for decades because the information would hurt him or at least embarrass him. Now we know.

Trump owes millions in loans due very soon. He paid almost no federal income tax.

Now the Trumpsters has to spin and defend this.

Round 1: Fake News!
Yep, the stupidity of the average Trumpkin is a wonder to behold.

I guess I'm a bit stunned at why this is breaking news. I've known about this for years. Ivanka Trump once told a story about how her father, Donald Trump, pointed to a homeless bum in NYC and said that the homeless bum was worth $8 billion more than him because he was in so much debt.

This is public knowledge and the rest of us have been banging the drum on how big of a business fraud he is since forever.

And how did they obtain his taxes? Illegally i bet.

Possible. And if they did obtain them illegally, those that did take the risk of being prosecuted by the law.

Now in the meantime, do you have any comments on Trump lying about saying he was a billionaire?

What this story shows above all else is that America is not a meritocracy, where those who work hard are rewarded the most. It's largely a rigged system where the biggest a-hole scammers reap the rewards of crony capitalism, and no amount of failure or incompetence can really impact them.

No tweets from Trump in the last 8 hours... :p

OMG, you believe this stuff. Amazing. All republicans bad, all democrats saints. So funny that the left believes the crap they see on CNN.
It would be so easy for Trump to prove the NY Times to be liars. All he has to do is release the tax documents they claim to have obtained. That would prove he is indeed a bazillionaire like he claims and he has paid more in federal income taxes than any other human on the face of the planet.

And yet ... he won't do that. It's not like it's his birth certificate we want to see.

Trump is screaming, demanding JOE BIDEN take a drug test for steroids. SLEEPY JOE.
That's a problem, why?

We are BATHING in your base’s abject humiliation tonight.
You have weird fantasies.

Oh it’s going to get so much worse too. NYT has more apparently. And it looks like Ivanka might be implicated in all of that tax scheme business. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
Nice of you to acknowledge that NYT is a propaganda rag.

Ivanka in an orange jump suit.
You have weird taste as well.

The real problem Donnie represents is the Conflicts of Interest he has via his debt and past due tax obligations combined with the bad investments he continued to make all the way up to the present. Every one of those golf courses was a bad bad investment the day he made them that gets worse every day. Trump should not have a security clearance if he were applying for a job sweeping the driveway leading up to the WH.

He is not trying to leave peaceably so Vlad can pay down his debt for him. Trump is trying to stay in office so he can continue to Grift, Fleece and avoid prosecution. THAT is the real National Security thread Trump represents. He is wide open to shady dealing as he tries to work this out through the Presidency, not outside of it.

Ironic, Trump does not see the Economy his lifeline to another term through the virus but instead tries to work around the virus. But he sees his salvation from debt and prosecution through the Presidency and not outside of it.

So Ya.....we want this guy in the Oval for 4 more years. AH-HUH. Only an enemy or adversary of the United States and complete IDIOTS want that.

Trump has spent much money in legal fees, ...
Actually, I doubt any of his lawyers have been paid since he became POTUS. And of course the latest is that the DOJ wants to step into the fray because they claim the president slandered his accuser as a part of his duties as POTUS. Therefore the taxpayers ought to be paying his legal fees.

The real problem Donnie represents is the Conflicts of Interest he has via his debt and past due tax obligations combined with the bad investments he continued to make all the way up to the present. Every one of those golf courses was a bad bad investment the day he made them that gets worse every day. Trump should not have a security clearance if he were applying for a job sweeping the driveway leading up to the WH.

He is not trying to leave peaceably so Vlad can pay down his debt for him. Trump is trying to stay in office so he can continue to Grift, Fleece and avoid prosecution. THAT is the real National Security thread Trump represents. He is wide open to shady dealing as he tries to work this out through the Presidency, not outside of it.

Ironic, Trump does not see the Economy his lifeline to another term through the virus but instead tries to work around the virus. But he sees his salvation from debt and prosecution through the Presidency and not outside of it.

So Ya.....we want this guy in the Oval for 4 more years. AH-HUH. Only an enemy or adversary of the United States and complete IDIOTS want that.

I could not even work at my current job if I was deeply in debt. We have to pass a financial screening. Why? Because people desperately are desperate and may steal to pay off their debts.

You can't work in the CIA or White House if you're deeply in debt because you're vulnerable to bribery.

Imagine the President of the United States being desperately in debt.

Back
Top Bottom