• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Is broke

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
The long concealed taxes are now in the hands of the Media. And, he is nowhere near as rich as he portrays himself to be.

This pauper would not even qualify for a security clearance.
As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.

He's selling America out to save his ass. Maybe some of his supporters will finally realize that.

And how did they obtain his taxes? Illegally i bet.

Well this is just the first shoe dropping. This is just money lost by the "brilliant" businessman Donald. Notice the Media is not accusing Donald of Tax Evasion. Tax avoidance is legal use of the tax code to your personal benefit. Anybody that does not think there is a pile of tax evasion that Trump Corp has been conducting all these years, PLEEEEEEASE give me some of what you are smoking.

Why does it matter? Isn’t it important that the public see the info now that it’s out there?

The long concealed taxes are now in the hands of the Media. And, he is nowhere near as rich as he portrays himself to be.

This pauper would not even qualify for a security clearance.

He's selling America out to save his ass. Maybe some of his supporters will finally realize that.

Aren't you supposed to be a "business man"?

Why does it matter? Isn’t it important that the public see the info now that it’s out there?

Because a crime may have been committed. No one is above the law. Right?

LOL, yeah, a deplorable will recognize fact, good luck with that
He's already lost about 9% of this base. I can see something like this costing him a few more. People who pay several thousand dollars a year in tax on $40K in income do not take kindly to a guy pretending to be worth billions paying nothing.

lol...now you care about someone being above the law.

i remember someone saying this back in the day.

“If it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

Well this is just the first shoe dropping. This is just money lost by the "brilliant" businessman Donald. Notice the Media is not accusing Donald of Tax Evasion. Tax avoidance is legal use of the tax code to your personal benefit. Anybody that does not think there is a pile of tax evasion that Trump Corp has been conducting all these years, PLEEEEEEASE give me some of what you are smoking.
Of course. There is a carefully planned roll out of bombshells all the way to the election. It's what you get when the watchdogs are actually propagandists.

Remember, Democrats don't get prosecuted, no matter how serious.

LOL, yeah, a deplorable will recognize fact, good luck with that
Nice of you to have your prejudices in plain sight.

Just to clarify, Tax Avoidance is not a criminal offense. If caught avoiding your taxes all one ends up with is the back tax owed, interest and penalties. No small figure in Donnie's case. Tax Evasion is a criminal offense and you are gong to face charges if you are caught in a Tax Evasion scheme. That will be the other shoe that drops on Donnie.

Also the other end of the Trump Corp scam, inflating property values for purposes of securing loans is Bank Fraud, another criminal offense. That will be the third shoe. I guess Donnie has 3 feet. WHO KNEW!!!

LOL, where did you come up with this?
I have a thread on that.

Read it.

Wow, how you have changed. Remember the Podesta email hack? You said:

If those emails hadn't been composed in the first place, they wouldn't have been an issue.

Now you are worried about a crime, not what was revealed.

And to short circuit your coming argument: To my mind, both the content revealed, and where the content came from are important. If a crime is revealed in either case, it should be prosecuted.

They got them via the courts. The courts said that Trump had no more reason to keep hiding them from the government.

Yes, no one should be above the law. If a crime was committed how does that alter what the tax returns indicate? The reported story is either correct or it is not. One way to prove the story is false is for Trump to release his tax returns and show us.

Oh no. Not a crime. Oh dear. OH DEAR. No no no.

Yeah, don’t give a single ****. Nope. I hope we get nudes of Melania enjoying anal night at a zoo.
Now that would not surprise me in the least.

tumblr_oldjc1Dd2Y1twiwvzo1_500.jpg

You guys are too funny.

i-know-nothing-rhbfpk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom