• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is being blackmailed by Putin

Lfl

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Otherwise nothing makes sense that he never has a bad word to say about him or Russia, in fact Trump took Putin's side on the Bounty Putin has to kill American soldiers by Trump blaming the USA and saying "we do it too".

That may very well be true.

Putin is former KGB, and Putin is a lot smarter than Trump.

Otherwise nothing makes sense that he never has a bad word to say about him or Russia, in fact Trump took Putin's side on the Bounty Putin has to kill American soldiers by Trump blaming the USA and saying "we do it too".

What we have here is a failure to imaginate.

Something's fishy fersher.

But, it may not be extortion / kompromat.

I can't rule blackmail out or anything.

But Trump's deference to Putin could have other horrible origins besides blackmail.

e.g.
The con may be conned. There's no telling what sort of silly bull**** Trump could believe.
Trump could just be deluded into deferring to Putin.

Thia should be in the conspiracy forum

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What we have here is a failure to imaginate.

Something's fishy fersher.

But, it may not be extortion / kompromat.

I can't rule blackmail out or anything.

But Trump's deference to Putin could have other horrible origins besides blackmail.

e.g.
The con may be conned. There's no telling what sort of silly bull**** Trump could believe.
Trump could just be deluded into deferring to Putin.

I disagree that that is a feasible explanation. That's not trump's history. His history is one of corrupt allegiance. IMO, the first thing to recognize is that he IS serving Putin, the second as to why seems like to be gains and/or blackmail. trump is very likely compromised by Russia financially, which is why he's always hidden his financial records.

The Pee-Pee Tape lives!!!

Thia should be in the conspiracy forum

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Everything trump says belongs in the conspiracy forum, since you’re the thread police and won’t hit the contact button.

Trump is being blackmailed by Putin

2016 just called and wants its fake news back. :lamo

Trump has also never said a bad word about leader-life-for Xi Jinping either. He’s a cowardly poosay.

2016 just called and wants its fake news back. :lamo

Trump has been owned by the Ru$$ian mob since the late 1980’s when no other ‘bank’ would lend him money.

I disagree that that is a feasible explanation. That's not trump's history. His history is one of corrupt allegiance. IMO, the first thing to recognize is that he IS serving Putin, the second as to why seems like to be gains and/or blackmail. trump is very likely compromised by Russia financially, which is why he's always hidden his financial records.

I find it easy to believe that Trump engages in all sorts of magical thinking.
If he can keep the news about covid from getting bad, covid won't be bad.

I have nothing to say against the theory that Trump is compromised by blackmail.
It's just not Trump's only weak point.

With a little effort, it'd be easy to contrive some set of fictions which would account for Trump's behavior.
But it'd still just be contrived speculation.

Windmills cause cancer!
Inject disinfectant!

The boy ain't right in the head

Trump has been owned by the Ru$$ian mob since the late 1980’s when no other ‘bank’ would lend him money.

:lamo

I find it easy to believe that Trump engages in all sorts of magical thinking.

He says all kinds of crazy things. But usually, there's a method to the madness, incompetence excepted.

Otherwise nothing makes sense that he never has a bad word to say about him or Russia

Actually there is. I don't recall the term but there is such a thing as two people in similar positions being sympathetic to one another. I think President Trump sees Putin being criticized by many of the same people who criticize him and feels a natural sympathy for him.

Other American presidents have had similar reactions. President Carter started feeling that Soviet leader Lenoid Brezhnev was like him "a well meaning politician besieged by interest groups".

Actually there is. I don't recall the term but there is such a thing as two people in similar positions being sympathetic to one another. I think President Trump sees Putin being criticized by many of the same people who criticize him and feels a natural sympathy for him.

Other American presidents have had similar reactions. President Carter started feeling that Soviet leader Lenoid Brezhnev was like him "a well meaning politician besieged by interest groups".

I'm sure that's it.

Helsinki

Back
Top Bottom