• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is a traitor

Before anyone whines about the Lincoln project, the videos are of Trump in his own words.

I have been told that quoting Trump's exact words, complete with the usual insane context, is actually unfair fake news media by haters.

I have been told that quoting Trump's exact words, complete with the usual insane context, is actually unfair fake news media by haters.
I just saw one characterize quoting Trump's own words as "a democrat narrative".
Which I suppose is true in a way...reality at this point is a democrat narrative...not a Republican one.

What a disgusting video. Trump is a national embarrassment. How anyone can stand by a politician and have the level of devotion to a politician that those on the right have for Trump is insane. Especially a man who sides with our enemies, and undermines our most valued traditions all while claiming to be patriots.

Ive said it before, and I'll say it again. Those who stand with Trump are the most UNAmerican, and least patriotic trash in this country. Whenever I see someone with a Trump sticker and an American flag I feel like they are trolling our nation. These Trumpers want nothing more than to turn America into a fascist run hell hole like Russia.

What a disgusting video. Trump is a national embarrassment. How anyone can stand by a politician and have the level of devotion to a politician that those on the right have for Trump is insane. Especially a man who sides with our enemies, and undermines our most valued traditions all while claiming to be patriots.

Ive said it before, and I'll say it again. Those who stand with Trump are the most UNAmerican, and least patriotic trash in this country. Whenever I see someone with a Trump sticker and an American flag I feel like they are trolling our nation. These Trumpers want nothing more than to turn America into a fascist run hell hole like Russia.
Reagan is spinning in his grave.

As are majority of republican voters, they have proven that for a long time now

Where will Trump flee to? I'm betting he will end up in Moscow or in his beloved Jerusalem.

I posted this on another thread. A surprisingly high percentage of DP posters and American G.O.P. supporters generally are reaping what they've sown... unfortunately affecting the entire world negatively.

What part of Fifth Column threat vs trusted experts advising POTUS Biden on how to prevent them from aiding and abetting Putin do you
not understand?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Macgregor

Trump 'Terminates' Secretary Of Defense Mark Esper - NPR

https://www.npr.org › 2020/11/09 › trump-terminates-sec...
Nov 9, 2020 — Defense Secretary Mark Esper has been "terminated," President Trump wrote in a tweet, and will be replaced by Christopher C. Miller, ...

Off the Rails: Trump’s failed 11th-hour military withdrawal campaign

A behind-the-scenes look at former President Trump’s unprecedented clash with the Pentagon.
www.axios.com

www.axios.com
Jonathan Swan, Zachary Basu
May 16, 2021 - Politics & Policy

Episode 9: Trump's war with his generals​

"..John McEntee, one of Donald Trump's most-favored aides, handed retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor a piece of paper with a few notes scribbled on it. He explained: "This is what the president wants you to do."

1. Get us out of Afghanistan.

2. Get us out of Iraq and Syria.

3. Complete the withdrawal from Germany.

4. Get us out of Africa.

It was Nov. 9, 2020 — days after Trump lost his re-election bid, 10 weeks before the end of his presidency and just moments after Macgregor was offered a post as senior adviser to acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller.

As head of the powerful Presidential Personnel Office, McEntee had Trump's ear. Even so, Macgregor was astonished. He told McEntee he doubted they could do all of these things before Jan. 20.

"Then do as much as you can," McEntee replied.

In Macgregor's opinion, Miller probably couldn't act on his own authority to execute a total withdrawal of U.S. military forces from Afghanistan because he was serving in an acting capacity. If this was for real, Macgregor told McEntee, then it was going to need an order from the president.

The one-page memo was delivered by courier to Christopher Miller's office two days later, on the afternoon of Nov. 11. .."

Last edited:
Reagan is spinning in his grave.

I don't disagree. I was a fan of Reagan and Bush. They weren't perfect, but the shift to Trump changed the party and removed all conservatism, values, ethics and patriotism from the right.

It is amazing to me that the party of Reagan continues to support that unamerican POS.

Anyone smart from the Party of Reagan (take me, for instance) does not support that fraud Trump. Never did. Never will. Anyone who supports him is a piece of shit, and Reagan is rolling in his grave at the mockery that Trump and his ignorant Panty Sniffers have made out of the once great Republican Party.

That disappointed me too.

Remember that piece of shit standing next to Putin telling the entire world how he believed him instead of this country's intelligence agencies?
A couple of guys I know, who voted for Trump in 16, stopped supporting him at that point. They were disgusted.

That disappointed me too.

Remember that piece of shit standing next to Putin telling the entire world how he believed him instead of this country's intelligence agencies?

It's hard to forget, except for his most faithful, who I'm sure love to pretend it never happened.

I don't disagree. I was a fan of Reagan and Bush. They weren't perfect, but the shift to Trump changed the party and removed all conservatism, values, ethics and patriotism from the right.
What "conservative values" did Reagan actually support? "1A" ? Nope! "2A" ? Nope!
And Bush? States Rights? Nope! Non-interventionist, anti-Nation Building? Nope!

Subversives: The FBI's War on Student Radicals, and Reagan's ...

https://books.google.com › books
Seth Rosenfeld · 2012 · ‎History
The FBI's War on Student Radicals, and Reagan's Rise to Power Seth Rosenfeld ... Like Kerr and Reagan, Savio would find romance through politics.

"...Governor Ronald Reagan, who was coincidentally present on the capitol lawn when the protesters arrived, later commented that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons" and that guns were a "ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will." In a later press conference, Reagan added that the Mulford Act "would work no hardship on the honest citizen."[2] .."

Link to cached page of this article,
https://webcache.googleusercontent....43247/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

By Elspeth Reeve
November 29, 2010
"...It's been ten years since the Supreme Court decided Bush v. Gore, and everyone involved--especially the justices themselves--would like it to slip out of our collective memories. Brown v. Board of Education was cited 25 times in the decade after it was decided, Roe v. Wade 65 times. But not a single time has the court cited the ruling that ended the 2000 election. Justice Antonin Scalia frequently urges audiences to just "get over it."

Should we? No, Jeffrey Toobin writes at The New Yorker. Bush v. Gore was no novelty, despite the Court famously declaring it was a single-use decision. "What made the decision in Bush v. Gore so startling was that it was the work of Justices who were considered, to greater or lesser extents, judicial conservatives," Toobin writes. "On many occasions, these Justices had said that they believed in the preëminence of states’ rights, in a narrow conception of the equal-protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, and, above all, in judicial restraint. Bush v. Gore violated those principles."

The ruling's legacy of judicial activism is most clear, Toobin writes. "Judicial conservatism was once principally defined as a philosophy of deference to the democratically elected branches of government. But the signature of the Roberts Court has been its willingness, even its eagerness, to overturn the work of legislatures." The Roberts Court has struck down gun control laws across the country, gutted campaign-finance law, and will likely tackle Obama's health care law with "a similar lack of humility." Of course, many court cases are inherently political, Toobin says. "But the least we can expect from these men and women is that at politically charged moments—indeed, especially at those times—they apply the same principles that guide them in everyday cases. This, ultimately, is the tragedy of Bush v. Gore. The case didn’t just scar the Court’s record; it damaged the Court’s honor.".."

Last edited:
This just in: We're receiving confirmation of earlier reports that Donald Trump is a miserable POS. The right is silent, dismissing, and/or deflecting in their defense of him, indeed 6 in 10 at CPAC stated that they preferred that POS to other politicians as their next presidential nominee. We've reached out to Ted Cruz for comment but cell phone service in Cancun is spotty at best. MGT is putting the blame squarely on Jewish space lasers.

Coming up after the break - we'll do a deep analysis with our team of experts who will determine when, not if, Trump will once again out himself as a miserable POS. Stay with us!

What "conservative values" did Reagan actually support? "1A" ? Nope! "2A" ? Nope!
And Bush? States Rights? Nope! Non-interventionist, anti-Nation Building? Nope!

Subversives: The FBI's War on Student Radicals, and Reagan's ...

https://books.google.com › books
Seth Rosenfeld · 2012 · ‎History
The FBI's War on Student Radicals, and Reagan's Rise to Power Seth Rosenfeld ... Like Kerr and Reagan, Savio would find romance through politics.

"...Governor Ronald Reagan, who was coincidentally present on the capitol lawn when the protesters arrived, later commented that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons" and that guns were a "ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will." In a later press conference, Reagan added that the Mulford Act "would work no hardship on the honest citizen."[2] .."

Link to cached page of this article,
https://webcache.googleusercontent....43247/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

By Elspeth Reeve
November 29, 2010
"...It's been ten years since the Supreme Court decided Bush v. Gore, and everyone involved--especially the justices themselves--would like it to slip out of our collective memories. Brown v. Board of Education was cited 25 times in the decade after it was decided, Roe v. Wade 65 times. But not a single time has the court cited the ruling that ended the 2000 election. Justice Antonin Scalia frequently urges audiences to just "get over it."

Should we? No, Jeffrey Toobin writes at The New Yorker. Bush v. Gore was no novelty, despite the Court famously declaring it was a single-use decision. "What made the decision in Bush v. Gore so startling was that it was the work of Justices who were considered, to greater or lesser extents, judicial conservatives," Toobin writes. "On many occasions, these Justices had said that they believed in the preëminence of states’ rights, in a narrow conception of the equal-protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, and, above all, in judicial restraint. Bush v. Gore violated those principles."

The ruling's legacy of judicial activism is most clear, Toobin writes. "Judicial conservatism was once principally defined as a philosophy of deference to the democratically elected branches of government. But the signature of the Roberts Court has been its willingness, even its eagerness, to overturn the work of legislatures." The Roberts Court has struck down gun control laws across the country, gutted campaign-finance law, and will likely tackle Obama's health care law with "a similar lack of humility." Of course, many court cases are inherently political, Toobin says. "But the least we can expect from these men and women is that at politically charged moments—indeed, especially at those times—they apply the same principles that guide them in everyday cases. This, ultimately, is the tragedy of Bush v. Gore. The case didn’t just scar the Court’s record; it damaged the Court’s honor.".."

If your point was that Trump and his supporters are America hating garbage and are not the same group of people were the Republican party for decades prior, I agree. No argument from me there. There is a world of difference between Bush and Trump. They may have put an "R" in front of their names but they are not of the same political party.

Back
Top Bottom