• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is a disgrace, supporters are blind

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
#1: Trump is a disgrace. His idea of leading is creating a Game of Thrones type country pitting people/groups against each other. He likes protestors that support him! He called them "great patriots."

#2: His supporters are simply blind sheep. Driving a caravan into Portland carrying firearms to start a fight. Are they that racist to be so brazen?

These people are the ULTIMATE HYPOCRITES. So you don't like BLM for acting violently, so their solution is to show up with long guns, play vigilante?

#3 A lot of opinions on the board about race lately. Talk about a cesspool of people completely ignorant about race. I have heard some of the most ignorant statements about race ever.

"If I had a black son, I would treat him exactly the same as my white son."

"Racism doesn't exist in this country."

How can some people be so blind or ignorant to believe racism doesn't exist in this country? Have these people taken a basic history course in High School?

I am tired of the ignorance.

His supporters aren't blind. They know exactly what he is. It's what they want.

#1: Trump is a disgrace. His idea of leading is creating a Game of Thrones type country pitting people/groups against each other. He likes protestors that support him! He called them "great patriots."

#2: His supporters are simply blind sheep. Driving a caravan into Portland carrying firearms to start a fight. Are they that racist to be so brazen?

These people are the ULTIMATE HYPOCRITES. So you don't like BLM for acting violently, so their solution is to show up with long guns, play vigilante?

#3 A lot of opinions on the board about race lately. Talk about a cesspool of people completely ignorant about race. I have heard some of the most ignorant statements about race ever.

How can some people be so blind or ignorant to believe racism doesn't exist in this country? Have these people taken a basic history course in High School?

Once again. Bucky, I've got to tell you man. You're not doing too well in convincing people that your delusions are real and it's not going to help you.

The fact that you ended your post with:

And yet you opened with a whole tirade based on your own ignorance. Is a specific flavor of irony that I am going to cherish forever.

Trump has a mental illness that makes him unfit to be President of the USA~~~~

it is a physical illness that has no treatment at this point in time—
Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying. [1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1]
Pathological lying - Wikipedia

Which means, in short--- Trump is unfit to be the President Of The United States

It is called
Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying. [1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1]

Which means, in short--- Trump is unfit to be the President Of The United States

Then you're basically eliminating each and every politician who decides to take that seat.

Thanks for playing.

Then you're basically eliminating each and every politician who decides to take that seat.

Thanks for playing.

You take out the head of the snake first.

Truth is, he's even worse that that. Trump is a sociopath, and he's dangerous as hell to this country and to the lives of citizens. We've crossed the bridge of being dangerous to our constitution, he **** all over that years ago. Now we're fighting for the very soul of this nation, our democracy.

Yup. They're willing to sell out the Republic, the Constitution, and our Freedoms for a bit of trolling. It's sad how they lack spine, integrity, morality, and consistency. But they do know what Trump is, a conman, a Reality-TV President who's only skill is to tweet insults and troll the left.

They don't love America, they don't value the Republic, they don't uphold Freedom. They will absolutely sacrifice the very last of it for one more tweet. And they know it.

Truth is, he's even worse that that. Trump is a sociopath, and he's dangerous as hell to this country and to the lives of citizens. We've crossed the bridge of being dangerous to our constitution, he **** all over that years ago. Now we're fighting for the very soul of this nation, our democracy.

Yeah, the people who're just as pathological in their lies as they claim of Trump. Who support anything and everything so long as it sits between gross and divine.

Are to be trusted on the concept of weather or not the president is actually a sociopath.

Spare me.

Trumpism: the ugliness is the point.

They'll happily break the last legs of democracy if they think doing so means they "owned the libtards". And if they succeed, they'll be oh-so-innocently wondering how it could happen to them, when it's their turn for some they to come for them.

Yeah, the people who're just as pathological in their lies as they claim of Trump. Who support anything and everything so long as it sits between gross and divine.

Are to be trusted on the concept of weather or not the president is actually a sociopath.

Spare me.

Sentence structure Obo. While you're working on that, can you give us a forecast?

You got it.

If you want a depression, riots and mayhem, Kamala Harris is your gal.

They'll happily break the last legs of democracy if they think doing so means they "owned the libtards". And if they succeed, they'll be oh-so-innocently wondering how it could happen to them, when it's their turn for some they to come for them.

You WILL be owned o 11-4-20. There is ZERO enthusiasm for Biden and we are witnessing daily what will happen if Kamala becomes president. People are usually excited about candidates. With Biden they are shrugging and saying "He's senile but I might vote anyway."

This is why they are hiding him in the basement and will use any excuse they can so he doesn't make an ass of himself in a debate.

Thanks for playing.

If you believe all Politicians are liars then please tell me why you even bother to vote.
I’m just curious, no animosity intended or implied

When's the last time a conservative here made a post that was tethered to reality?

..,,.WARNING.,,.,, WARNING.,,.,,WARNING.,,.,,WARNING.,,.,,​

There are RUSSIAN bots planted on many of these talk boards so when you see a post that attacks Biden with no underlying substance you can rightfully wonder, is this a RUSSIAN or what--?
:cool:

"I am tired of this ignorance"

We are all tired of this ignorance but the fact remains is that ignorant, corrupt, self and ego centered, manipulative, bad intentioned people are the norm and not the exception. What is happening under Trump that has been different under most other administrations is that Trump is in the max category, meaning it is more in the eyes of the public, more pronounced, deeper in meaning, and desirous to him. He basks in the glory of being in everyone's mind and in everyone's mouth every day of the year. He is a TRUE sociopath and we have never had such a person in charge of the country. In addition and being a successful and experienced con man, he also has brainwashed a large portion of the population that follow him like a cult leader and willing to sacrifice their lives for him.

You are seeing the norm but taking top billing at the most famous theater in the world (the United States).

If I was you, I would buy some popcorn, a teflar jacket for protection, a big blanket to hide under when things get scary, take some Zantac, and be prepared to experience a horror show of epic proportions. I would also buy a lot at the closest cemetery. This kind of norm-on-speed is something you are likely to experience only once in your lifetime and it could harm or even kill you. Extremes are always dangerous.

To paraphrase Popehat: "It's inaccurate to call Trump supporters victims of some elaborate scam. When Trump promises that the Klan robes he's selling are made of 100% cotton only for buyers to discover they're mostly polyester, saying that Trump lied to them misses the point."

When's the last time a conservative here made a post that was tethered to reality?

"I like trump because he pisses liberals off."

Well said.

You got it.

"Remember that booming economy Obama handed Trump? Well look at how ****ed up the country is under Trump. You have to vote for him for it to get better!"

Deerrrrrrrrrrrrr...... what? We wouldn't be anywhere near here weren't it for his lying, denying, and incompetence re: COVID and the issue of police reform. This is exactly what we've been telling you: sure, we could limp along as a country if everything goes well. But if something goes wrong, Trump simply is not up to the task.

Trump 2016: "Only I can solve these problems!"

Trump 2020: "Ok I haven't solved any of these problems in four years but if you give me four more years I totally will"

Spare me.

Tell me what you perceive are lies told about Trump and I'll remind you that you're being loyal to a compulsive liar that has told more than 22,000 lies to you so far. Go on, give me a few examples of the 'lies' you claim are being told about Trump. As we used to say, "put up or shut up".

You got it.

What? This is what we have now. It's called "Trump". And we're going to put an end to it - come November.

Good luck selling your line, because you'll need it!

Back
Top Bottom