• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is a disgrace, supporters are blind

Donald Trump was a disgrace in the 1980s.

Are his supporters literally Goober and Gomer?

#1: Trump is a disgrace. His idea of leading is creating a Game of Thrones type country pitting people/groups against each other. He likes protestors that support him! He called them "great patriots."
No that the democratic leftists that have taken over the democrat party unfortuantly.

#2: His supporters are simply blind sheep. Driving a caravan into Portland carrying firearms to start a fight. Are they that racist to be so brazen?

yes because leftist mobs are assaulting, looting, burning, and now have killed someone. I would arm myself as well if i ever had to go into a leftist city.
my company is going to have to pay for personal protection if i ever have to go to NY it is too dangerous with all these democrats in charge letting mob rule
take hold.

These people are the ULTIMATE HYPOCRITES. So you don't like BLM for acting violently, so their solution is to show up with long guns, play vigilante?

No one should be acting violently. The 2nd amendment allows for self defense. You want people to put their guns away? stop burning looting assault people.
that simple.

#3 A lot of opinions on the board about race lately. Talk about a cesspool of people completely ignorant about race. I have heard some of the most ignorant statements about race ever.

Mostly from leftist who think they are better than everyone else and their **** don't stink.

"If I had a black son, I would treat him exactly the same as my white son."

Umm that is called equal treatment what do you have against it?

"Racism doesn't exist in this country."

Depends on what you are talking about. are there racist people? yes you have those all over the place. is there this mysterious institutional racism boogeyman? nope.

How can some people be so blind or ignorant to believe racism doesn't exist in this country? Have these people taken a basic history course in High School?

America is less racist now than it has been in the past.

I am tired of the ignorance.

Then stop being a leftist that will solve 90% of your issue.
the other 10% can be done with a little research on subjects you want to discuss.

And what has Trump done to quell the riots, and bring peace to the country? Nothing. He adds fuel to the flames. The country is a violent, pandemic infested, economically cratered mess, to the point we can't even go out for a beer or properly educate our kids. And now, we should vote for four more of this? Really? Do we look like some new kind of idiots?

I thought you were more well read.Trump can't send troops in without their OK unless it is strictly to protect federal property. You didn't know this?

I thought you were more well read.Trump can't send troops in without their OK unless it is strictly to protect federal property. You didn't know this?

He is not talking about sending in troops and you know it.

He is not talking about sending in troops and you know it.

I don't think he knows what he's talking about but apparently you are in his tribe and can decipher for me?

Trump is getting record black support for a Republicans and is turning around in the polls and the democrats are doubling down on this crap instead of learning how to make coherent policy arguments

Question, do you support allowing Trump to be president for more than 4 years?

#1: Trump is a disgrace. His idea of leading is creating a Game of Thrones type country pitting people/groups against each other. He likes protestors that support him! He called them "great patriots."

#2: His supporters are simply blind sheep. Driving a caravan into Portland carrying firearms to start a fight. Are they that racist to be so brazen?

These people are the ULTIMATE HYPOCRITES. So you don't like BLM for acting violently, so their solution is to show up with long guns, play vigilante?

#3 A lot of opinions on the board about race lately. Talk about a cesspool of people completely ignorant about race. I have heard some of the most ignorant statements about race ever.

"If I had a black son, I would treat him exactly the same as my white son."

"Racism doesn't exist in this country."

How can some people be so blind or ignorant to believe racism doesn't exist in this country? Have these people taken a basic history course in High School?

I am tired of the ignorance.

They're not blind.....they're racists.

Donald Trump has been a disgrace since at least the 1980s. even his family knows.

If you believe all Politicians are liars then please tell me why you even bother to vote.
I’m just curious, no animosity intended or implied

Simple, Trump was the better choice and I don't think he's as bad as the left continuously preaches.
The man's a scornful dick, with a brash off the cuff attitude and he could definitely learn to shut his mouth from time to time.

But still, he's not that bad.

Tell me what you perceive are lies told about Trump and I'll remind you that you're being loyal to a compulsive liar that has told more than 22,000 lies to you so far. Go on, give me a few examples of the 'lies' you claim are being told about Trump. As we used to say, "put up or shut up".

That he called the KKK and white-supremacist "fine people". That's a particularly fun one to point out. Or the one where he supposedly told people to drink bleach, or fish tank cleaner..

I also don't care that he bragged about the white house dinner and said they had burgers stacked to the ceiling.

There you go. I put up.

Simple, Trump was the better choice and I don't think he's as bad as the left continuously preaches.
The man's a scornful dick, with a brash off the cuff attitude and he could definitely learn to shut his mouth from time to time.

But still, he's not that bad.

Crushed economy, morally bankrupt administration, laughing stock of the world, decreased international influence, months after months of protest and violence, never-stopping scandal, childish tweeting, exploding deficit....yeah, not that bad.

lol

That he called the KKK and white-supremacist "fine people". That's a particularly fun one to point out. Or the one where he supposedly told people to drink bleach, or fish tank cleaner..

I also don't care that he bragged about the white house dinner and said they had burgers stacked to the ceiling.

There you go. I put up.

Yet, you still support him. Is this a cry for help Oborosen?

Crushed economy, morally bankrupt administration, laughing stock of the world, decreased international influence, months after months of protest and violence, never-stopping scandal, childish tweeting, exploding deficit....yeah, not that bad.

lol

Crushed economy?For who?I'm making more money now than I ever did.Trumps been great.Only those who are ignorant and lazy are having a tough time.

Crushed economy?For who?I'm making more money now than I ever did.Trumps been great.Only those who are ignorant and lazy are having a tough time.

Oh yeah, there are certain sectors that haven't been hit at all, mostly white folk. But many other places have been. Have you paid no attention to the economy and unemployment numbers? Or is it just a "I got mine, **** everyone else" sort of thing? Sounds like maybe the latter.

There's work out there if someone wants a job.Liberals would rather sit on their ass.

lol

You know, I never understood how someone could lie through their teeth so much and not be a politician themselves.
Then again, you don't care for context and you're brave due to the anonymity of the internet. So it's not like I expected you to come at this with a legitimate attitude.

-He's not the one who kept the economy shut down for this long.
-You're one to talk about being morally bankrupt.
-Your faction is a prime source for all that laughing stock portrayal.
-I haven't seen our influence actually decrease. Heard your side lie about it more than enough though, so maybe you've fooled yourselves.
-Trumps not fueling the protest, nor is it his policies, or supporting that are allowing them to happen. That would be your camp doing as such.
-Never stopping lies about old and done scandals, or never stopping lies about ones that never even existed.
-Your side tweets just like him and your side even promotes violence in a far greater capacity.

So go ahead Ikari. Lie to us all again if you please.

You know, I never understood how someone could lie through their teeth so much and not be a politician themselves.
Then again, you don't care for context and you're brave due to the anonymity of the internet. So it's not like I expected you to come at this with a legitimate attitude.

-He's not the one who kept the economy shut down for this long.
-You're one to talk about being morally bankrupt.
-Your faction is a prime source for all that laughing stock portrayal.
-I haven't seen our influence actually decrease. Heard your side lie about it more than enough though, so maybe you've fooled yourselves.
-Trumps not fueling the protest, nor is it his policies, or supporting that are allowing them to happen. That would be your camp doing as such.
-Never stopping lies about old and done scandals, or never stopping lies about ones that never even existed.
-Your side tweets just like him and your side even promotes violence in a far greater capacity.

So go ahead Ikari. Lie to us all again if you please.

I didn't lie at all, everything I wrote are things which are happening right now. So sorry you want to deflect reality and lie to make your Golden Calf look bigger than it actually is. Perchance one day you'll want to deal with reality, but I think that won't be until the R turns into a D.

I didn't lie at all, everything I wrote are things which are happening right now. So sorry you want to deflect reality and lie to make your Golden Calf look bigger than it actually is. Perchance one day you'll want to deal with reality, but I think that won't be until the R turns into a D.

Once again Ikari. You're one to talk about dealing with reality.
We've seen this song and dance play through more than enough times now. The fact that you had to whine about the economy and completely side step the issue of it not being his fault. Was the first of many blocks that showed just how morally stunted you are on the subject of Trump.

This is the same problem that everyone in the anti-trump camp has. You've repeated the same lies over and over so many times. That you've completely bought your own snake oil at this point.

It's like the Russian pee tape, collusion, obstruction debacle for you people all over again and you keep ****ing yourselves over. Time after time again.

Once again Ikari. You're one to talk about dealing with reality.
We've seen this song and dance play through more than enough times now. The fact that you had to whine about the economy and completely side step the issue of it not being his fault. Was the first of many blocks that showed just how morally stunted you are on the subject of Trump.

This is the same problem that everyone in the anti-trump camp has. You've repeated the same lies over and over so many times. That you've completely bought your own snake oil at this point.

It's like the Russian pee tape, collusion, obstruction debacle for you people all over again and you keep ****ing yourselves over. Time after time again.

There are no lies, you merely cannot address reality. The economy is in the toilet and Trump has done nothing to improve it. He hasn't led, he hasn't united, he hasn't laid some comprehensive federal plan to unite the States and bring together some resolve to at least begin to address the issues. This is merely reality, whether you wish to acknowledge it or not. Your Golden Calf is nothing more than a false idol.

But keep up the intellectually defunct arguments and morally absent deflections. 'Tis a hallmark of the Trumpeteer.

There are no lies, you merely cannot address reality. The economy is in the toilet and Trump has done nothing to improve it. He hasn't led, he hasn't united, he hasn't laid some comprehensive federal plan to unite the States and bring together some resolve to at least begin to address the issues. This is merely reality, whether you wish to acknowledge it or not. Your Golden Calf is nothing more than a false idol.

But keep up the intellectually defunct arguments and morally absent deflections. 'Tis a hallmark of the Trumpeteer.

And now you're stuck desperately repeating the same shtick.
Too bad, I was hoping for you actually come at this with some integrity for once.

And now you're stuck desperately repeating the same shtick.
Too bad, I was hoping for you actually come at this with some integrity for once.

Still trying to deflect are you? It is no surprise.

You are free to ignore reality, but the reality is that the economy is in the toilet and Trump has done nothing to fix it. All he can manage to do is tweet about how it's everyone's fault but his own. And his blind little sheeple do nothing but regurgitate that.

It's easier to regurgitate partisan propaganda than to think for one's self. I know, but this doesn't change reality. Trump has made nothing of anything that he didn't inherent first.

Back
Top Bottom