• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump intends to win. Here's how.

Stealers Wheel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
For years now, the GOP has been actively trying to suppress the vote. They've used gerrymandering, voter ID, limiting early voting, purging voter rolls. This is because they've known for a long time that high voter turnout results in more Dems being elected. Trump actually verbalized this recently in call-in to Fox and Friends.

" Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Monday morning. "They had things, levels of voting that if you ever agreed to it you'd never have a Republican elected in this country again."

Trump has, without any evidence whatsoever, claimed that if Americans vote by mail, there will be massive chaos and fraud. He has also claimed, without evidence that the USPS is not capable of delivering ballots in a timely manner, so votes won't counted. He's even had the postmaster general begin dismantling post office facilities to prevent timely delivery of the mail. So Trump intends to put a stop to this mail-in voting idea. But he has no intention of stopping there.

If people are convinced they must go to the polls to vote in person, they will. What they meet there will make them turn around and leave without voting.

Trump has suggested he will deploy federal forces to polling places to prevent voter fraud. He has been duly informed that, no he cannot do that. But that was not his intent. He was actually sending a message to the white supremacists throughout the country: "You do it! Show up en mass at predominantly democratic polling places, armed to the teeth,ready to go to war. Scare the hell out of those voters and send them packing!" He is particularly interested in key battleground states. This is where those so called militias can do the most good for Trump. He made that clear this weekend as he cheered on those militias who invaded Portland to confront protesters. He will also cheer them on as they intimidate voters during the voting period.

He will stop at nothing.

The Democratic Party doesn't even hide that they are trying to steal the election thru voter fraud via mail-in ballots and illegal immigrants. They will stop at nothing.

it can't be close or Republican cheating might work. Vote.

The Democratic Party doesn't even hide that they are trying to steal the election thru voter fraud via mail-in ballots and illegal immigrants. They will stop at nothing.

Of which no proof has ever been provided. Evidence of fact not being a joko forte.

For years now, the GOP has been actively trying to suppress the vote. They've used gerrymandering, voter ID, limiting early voting, purging voter rolls. This is because they've known for a long time that high voter turnout results in more Dems being elected. Trump actually verbalized this recently in call-in to Fox and Friends.

Trump has, without any evidence whatsoever, claimed that if Americans vote by mail, there will be massive chaos and fraud. He has also claimed, without evidence that the USPS is not capable of delivering ballots in a timely manner, so votes won't counted. He's even had the postmaster general begin dismantling post office facilities to prevent timely delivery of the mail. So Trump intends to put a stop to this mail-in voting idea. But he has no intention of stopping there.

If people are convinced they must go to the polls to vote in person, they will. What they meet there will make them turn around and leave without voting.

Trump has suggested he will deploy federal forces to polling places to prevent voter fraud. He has been duly informed that, no he cannot do that. But that was not his intent. He was actually sending a message to the white supremacists throughout the country: "You do it! Show up en mass at predominantly democratic polling places, armed to the teeth,ready to go to war. Scare the hell out of those voters and send them packing!" He is particularly interested in key battleground states. This is where those so called militias can do the most good for Trump. He made that clear this weekend as he cheered on those militias who invaded Portland to confront protesters. He will also cheer them on as they intimidate voters during the voting period.

He will stop at nothing.

ANYONE, tries to intimidate me at polls, or anywhere else, they will suffer. If they are armed, that weapon will be turned on them. I am not playing anymore.

Of which no proof has ever been provided. Evidence of fact not being a joko forte.

:roll: You mistakenly quoted me when obviously your message is aimed at the OPer.

He will stop at nothing.

OK.

I have been joking about this for a while but it actually may he a good idea afterall.

Everybody needs to get themselves a MAGA (of KAGA) hat. A "Q" T-shirt. Any other proper regalia. Learn the catch phrases and slurs.learn enough of the "Q" crap to rap convincingly.

I was suggesting this as a way to poke them in a way they aren't prepared to deal with.

But I'm pretty sure we could suit up in our trumpy gear and then go join their ranks on election day in our perfect disguises and poe the **** out of them from their side.

Could we get them run off by the cops for interfering by acting too outrageously but not in a way they can correct us for without making themsleves look foolish?

I think so. I really think so.

What happens if they rally to come thump liberal heads and encounter crowds dressed exactly as they are, yelling exactly the same things? And then turn and continue to march the way they are, screaming for librul blud?

Get past your initial rejection of this as ridiculous and consider the ridiculous crap they believe and the monolithic uniformity of their messaging.

And ask yourself what they would do when they turn the corner to confront their enemies and they look and sound exactly like they do.

How would all those red hats with all those black and brown faces under them hit them? How would they respond when they can't tell who to hate?

I think they fall apart. I think they cannot function without a way to tell their tribe from the other tribes. I think that they believe so much nonsense that they won't know if our Poe routines are canon or not.

Could get violent, I guess. But maybe we can march around with them, looking for us, until they need a couch and some Cheetos.

It's something to think and chuckle about if nothing else.

pretty obvious that mail in votes can be tampered with much more easily than in person ballots.

He will stop at nothing.

I just love how you guys are trying to claim that Trump is using the post office to suppress the vote and then you turn right around and encourage everyone to vote by mail. Comedy gold.

Conspiracy nonsense, even the dumbest dem voters would know they are perfectly safe at the poles. And nobody even knows who you vote for anyway.

He will stop at nothing.

He will stop at nothing.

NBA stadiums + many others across the country will be open for voting. Young people are registering by the thousands to be poll workers or judges as there called in some places.
I don't think the plan is working as intended.
If you can get involved be a poll worker or watcher.
Although I would prefer paper ballots instead of these touchscreen no record machines. I don't know anyone under the age of 70 that isn't planning to vote in person.

If your beloved BLM is there, they might do this to you since you're an old white guy:

Disturbing video shows a raccoon being beaten to death in New York City

That's your team.

We don't know what the raccoon did before the video started.

Nor do we know if the guys with the bat were trying to put it out of it's misery.

BLM is investigating the matter, but at this point they say it looks like the protesters were acting according to official raccon encounter policy.

Conspiracy nonsense, even the dumbest dem voters would know they are perfectly safe at the poles. And nobody even knows who you vote for anyway.

Why do I know yall have no plans to do any poll tending in gerrymandered republican districts?

I'm thinking about voting and then provoking a poll intimidator until we get arrested.

Enough is enough.

He will stop at nothing.
It would be nice if progressives could make up their mind on which character assination attempt they want to go with. First it was Trump does not want to be reelected because he didnt want to be president to begin with and now the claim is he wants to be president so badly he is willing to cheat to win. Make up your minds already.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Why do I know yall have no plans to do any poll tending in gerrymandered republican districts?

I'm thinking about voting and then provoking a poll intimidator until we get arrested.

Enough is enough.
Utter nonsense, BLM is just as likely to show up intimidating folks as right wingers, and no doubt if that happens it will be isolated incidents.

And only a moron would be intimidated, it’s secret ballets good grief.

You're not even trying, joko. You can lie much better and bigger than that. We've seen you do it so many times. C'mon. Step it up.

ANYONE, tries to intimidate me at polls, or anywhere else, they will suffer. If they are armed, that weapon will be turned on them. I am not playing anymore.

Dude you are one badassx........behind the keyboard.

secret ballets good grief.

I couldn't resist:

giphy.gif

Utter nonsense, BLM is just as likely to show up intimidating folks as right wingers, and no doubt if that happens it will be isolated incidents.

And only a moron would be intimidated, it’s secret ballets good grief.

OK.

Still gonna do it.

It's the least I can do for my country.

Maybe you could do it when BLM does it in your bastions. I am fine with that.

I would advise against black face as part of your disguise though...

It would be nice if progressives could make up their mind on which character assination attempt they want to go with. First it was Trump does not want to be reelected because he didnt want to be president to begin with and now the claim is he wants to be president so badly he is willing to cheat to win. Make up your minds already.

Do you get these fever dreams from just one puke funnel source or do you shop them all? No one ever said Dirtbag didn't want to be president. What he doesn't want is to do the job and take responsibility for his actions. He wants the title and to use the office to enrich himself but he doesn't want any of the downside of being president.

Enough is enough.

That's another advantage of having all-mail voting. We don't ever have that issue of voter intimidation at the poll sites.

That's another advantage of having all-mail voting. We don't ever have that issue of voter intimidation at the poll sites.

I'm telling you, trumpie disguises open up a world of opportunities to counter the trump phenomenon.

But I agree about mail in voting eliminating that problem.

I just want to confuse trumpies and make them cry (or go to jail, I'm OK with that too. Not shot, gotta pick you battles.

And make sure you have people filming and streaming the whole thing.

That seems to be the only way justice even looks at anything anymore.

I'm telling you, trumpie disguises open up a world of opportunities to counter the trump phenomenon.

But I agree about mail in voting eliminating that problem.

I just want to confuse trumpies and make them cry (or go to jail, I'm OK with that too. Not shot, gotta pick you battles.

And make sure you have people filming and streaming the whole thing.

That seems to be the only way justice even looks at anything anymore.

I wholeheartedly support your efforts and thanks in advance for what you're doing. It's a shame it has to happen but we do need poll watchers watching out for rightwing ****disturbers at the polls. They really won't stop at anything to get Donnie Dirtbag a second term.

Do you get these fever dreams from just one puke funnel source or do you shop them all? No one ever said Dirtbag didn't want to be president. What he doesn't want is to do the job and take responsibility for his actions. He wants the title and to use the office to enrich himself but he doesn't want any of the downside of being president.
You are suffering from selective amnesia. It seems to a common affliction among progressives.

Back
Top Bottom