• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump intends to win. Here's how.

You are suffering from selective amnesia. It seems to a common affliction among progressives.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's degree of lameness serves as surrender. Next time just use this: :surrender

I just love how you guys are trying to claim that Trump is using the post office to suppress the vote and then you turn right around and encourage everyone to vote by mail. Comedy gold.

Trump never said voting by mail will result in chaos and fraud and therefore it is a bad thing? Did Trump ever say that if the USPS didn't get the funding the democrats were asking for(and he won't sign), they could not have vote by mail? Is there no truth to the stories that mail sorting equipment was being disassembled or removed?

And for those who dare to vote in person in predominantly democratic districts, Trump encourages white supremacists to show up armed and ready to discourage anyone whom they determine to be voting wrong.

:roll: You mistakenly quoted me when obviously your message is aimed at the OPer.

No, it was clearly aimed at you. So, where's the evidence for this alleged widespread voter fraud? Oh yes, you have none, as usual. You spout partisan crap then run away when cornered.

You are suffering from selective amnesia. It seems to a common affliction among progressives.

"I take no responsibility at all". Remind us, who said that in regards to his handling of the Coronavirus?

"I take no responsibility at all". Remind us, who said that in regards to his handling of the Coronavirus?
What does that have to do with progressive talking points that are directly in conflict with one another?

:roll: You mistakenly quoted me when obviously your message is aimed at the OPer.

I made no such mistake. Your post included a claim you have no evidence of fact to support, which you often do in my own experience of exchanging post with you.

pretty obvious that mail in votes can be tampered with much more easily than in person ballots.

Regardless of which it is pretty obvious there is no proof of any proportionate mail ballot fraud. It's pretty obvious quartz is harder than granite, so selecting granite as a countertop is a bad choice and shouldn't be done. Ban granite as countertop material.

Back
Top Bottom